Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

This is just something that came to my head and i thought i'd write it down... It may/may not make senseLOL. But i hope you enjoy reading it. Some parts are left unfinished on purpose so i can elaborate on things in part 2 of this OS which i will probably write later on... I hope. Big smile

"Okay I'll be there at 6pm sharp." Neil said to the property agent on the other end of the phone. Pam sees him leaving, "where are you going Neil?"

"Oh, Pam, I have a meeting with...err...with another cardiologist, yeah err Dr. S. Khyl. She wants to meet with me regarding some project, yeah err a project on heart disease... anyway, I'll explain to you later, yeah?"

He picks his car keys and hurries towards the door while Pam is shouting in the back, demanding him to take her with him.

"See you later pam." He shakes his head at her over possessiveness. "Even Ragini wasn't this possessive." Neil felt trapped by Pam, but being a good brother that he is, he could never say anything that would make her upset, not after what she went through because of his failed marriage.

--

Neil stood shocked to see Ragini in the office with the property agent. Is she selling her apartment? , he thought.

"Hi sir, come in." This made Ragini turn around. She looked at him completely shocked. Her face looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

"This madam would like to sell her house ASAP as she is in a dire need of cash." the property agent went on...

Neil saw Ragini swallow hard and looked down, embarrassed to be in this situation. He smirked and oh boy was he enjoying this defeated state of Ragini.

I've waited for this for 15 years. Neil-1 , Ragini- Nil. TING!

Neil went on smirking at Ragini UNTIL he saw the little drop of tear fall on Ragini's cheeks. Slowly, another drop made it's way down to meet the first drop of tear, then another and another...

The tears not only wiped the smile of his face but it sort of stabbed his heart.

Why was her tears affecting me even today? God damn it!

He moved towards her, and offered her a tissue. She turned away,

"No thanks." She used her pallu of her saree instead.

This woman will never change. Her refusal angered him as Flashback of aman consoling her repeated in his head.

--

Ragini's POV

She was even more shocked to find out that Nachiket is the potential buyer. She stood up completely shaking and nervous.

No. she couldn't let him know that she was in financial crisis. How would she be able to face him later on? No, she has to stop this.

"What are you doing here?" Neil eyed her, confused of her presence.

Before Ragini could open her mouth, The property agent answered him.

"This madam would like to sell her house ASAP as she is in a dire need of cash." the property agent went on... Neil's eyes widened and his mouth wide open.

Ragini's eyes were on the floor as she was unable to meet his mocking eyes. She knew the honour she lived up to, was now drowning in her tears which made their way down her soft cheeks.  She quickly wiped them off.

Ragini, you have finally lost. Shame on you. She felt disgusted at her situation.

--

Aman's POV

"Sunny Tai, where is Ragini?" Dr Aman stood in the door of the Patel house, with box wrapped in pink and white paper and a bouquet of Orchids, Ragini's favourite.

"Hi Sahib, she left for a meeting, but she'll be back soon, until then you can inside and wait for her."

30 minute later, ragini entered the house.

" Sunny tai, make me a cup of tea and-" She was interrupted by Aman.

"No sunny Tai, Today, your maalkin is having dinner with me."

"Sorry sir, I can't go today, I have so much work."

Aman, took a deep breathe in. Oh god, please help me. I am feeling so nervous. No, Aman don't bite your nails, she'll notice you're nervous!! He mentally scolded himself.

"oh Ragini don't give me that, you know as your boss I demand you to take this gift box and change into it, I'll wait here for you."

"But sir-"

"Please ragini, just this once I really need you to listen to me."

He exhaled. That wasn't so bad eh?! He smiled at his achievement.

Aman had planned a dinner for Ragini. Earlier today he saw her cry twice and as a good friend, Aman wanted to make sure she was okay.

--

Ragini's pov

25 minutes later, Ragini came out wearing this beautiful and elegant navy blue saree and her hair was tide back as usual.

Ragini didn't argue with Aman this time because she had little energy and she wanted to get away from everything, she was lost between two worlds, one which values her ego and honour and self-respect and the other which values the happiness of her daughter.

I can't let Neil win. I will have to do something else, maybe call another agent and sell it to someone else. But mein kya karoo, who will buy this house in 3 days? I feel so helpless.

What are you thinking ragini? Aman asked as they sat down on opposite sides of the table in a very luxurious restaurant.

"Nothing Aman sir" Ragini faked a smile.

"please ragini, tell me whats bothering you, maybe I could help. Please. As your friend it is my right to help you, so don't take that right away from me."

Ragini bit her lip and sighed. She had no choice. "okay I'll tell you everything..."

--

Niel's pov.

"Come on brother take Nevidita out for dinner because Karan and Dimpy are at their friends party and Ranbir, aagham and I have to catch up on something so we're dining elsewhere therefore you two are left."

"oh please Pam, not today, I am sick and tired of eating outside everyday. I just want to sleep today."

" oh ok Neil, whatever you wish but remember I was there for you ever since your cheap ex wife left you." She began to cry crocodile tears.

Neil couldn't stand his sister crying. " ok don't cry Pam, it's silly."

"then take Nivedita out for dinner"

"Ok." He sighed.

1 hour later, Neil and Nevidita were at the same restaurant.

"what would you like?" Neil asked,

"oh anything you like becomes my favourite." Nevidita grinned, showing her big teeth. Neil just rolled his eyes, not really in the mood for her flirtatious behaviour.

"no Aman, I cant take that from you." Neil immediately turned around to see Ragini arguing with Dr Aman. Neil listened closer.

" Look ragini, I think its my right to help you out. I mean, Nishi is like my family too."  Aman carried on,

" But, you know my self-respect comes before everything-"  Neil scoffed at this. Ragini is being ragini huh. She's not even letting her husband help her.

"Just let me help you this once, please don't take away my right."

Ragini just nodded. She had no choice.

"acha Neil, I was thinking you could give me your credit cards because I want to go shopping tomorrow. I mean I do deserve a gift from you, you know." Nivedita made a puppy face. Neil just looked this woman, she was so different from Ragini. Here she is demanding Neil to give her money whereas Ragini would never do such thing. 

And Pam tells me she's "Rich & dignified" my arse! She's not even my wife and she wants my credit cards. *face palm*

"excuse me Nevidita, I'll be back" Neil made his way towards RaMan (ragini and Aman). "Sir, I was thinking to take some time off hospital because of the wedding preparations."

This shocked Niel. What the? *frown face*

"of course Ragini, anything for my best employee."

Neil realised Ragini lied about RaMan's relationship. He felt a sense of relief. She's not married, Neil noticed himself loosening his fists. Loosening the the knots around his heart. He felt warm and estatic, the same way he felt over 20 years when Ragini confessed her love for him. That "wow" feeling was back. He bit his lip, and brushed his hair back. It means she waited for me. A happy tear made its way down his left cheek. 

But suddenly, he noticed his anger rising. She lied to me, again.

TO BE CONTINUED, I hope...

Okay guys, I have no idea what I wrote but I needed to write something so I really hope you like it. And feel free to compliment or criticize my work.Big smile

Edited by beautiful1 - 26 December 2014 at 11:21am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pndvmcjabcd89lekshmimukeshdeepzzlovesick23maira94Luv-IKNMPsree1413VJDIPAChrisinS3serialfan40ashri_lovesudhajoAnnarichardluvrrAyeshaRRamazingneiraswatiluthra4856LM1991AngelsFlyAlonephotofreakKSGmaniac_24579Cute_Saakshii12columbiabpatil3daisydee425Radhika03poetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Lovely scribble... Pls continue I really loved Neil's *facepalm* expression lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4856exoLarmy

4856 Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
very well written...please continue...waiting to know what Neill will do now that he knows RaMan are not married...SmileSmile

photofreakexoLarmy

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Clap

photofreakexoLarmy

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
very nicely written...i hope this happens soon in the real show also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Lovely scribble... Pls continue I really loved Neil's *facepalm* expression lol...

Thanks Shatki! Big smileBig smile & I can imagine Neil doing that in the show for real. 
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4856

very well written...please continue...waiting to know what Neill will do now that he knows RaMan are not married...SmileSmile

Thanks Big smile - I am waiting for the revelation too! it's getting abit annoying because Ekta's dragging this too far. Sleepy
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Ok I am going to be very honest

I LOVE LOVE your writing! especially the style and the flow it is really keeping me hooked! BUT I have a small problem with the characterization, I don't like how you have written them to be having a war with each other, like this is his win and that is her win, that part I thought doesn't fit in the characterization. 

But please please continue , I would love to see where you take it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

Go to top