Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: A moment that was real..(updated).., (Page 5)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Excellent post Jay...
Someone said this is a story based on Rebecca...so I kinda guessed the plot between Sahir and Zeenat...don't feel as curious...certainly there was humiliation...and belittling of him...on. Zeenats part...that's why he has to prove she is wrong...

The breakfast scene was really good...but Zaki is the one who stole today's episode with his reaction to the revelation for me...LOVED it...

Sahirs monologue in the room about the battle between heart and mind is surely for viewers benefit...the message was not coming across so clearly before...But...I have seen a similar story in another Hindi soap...and the ML...just couldn't pull it off...I mean wearing the two opposite shades at one time...Harshad is doing great...

But as far as I can remember Rebecca had mystery and betrayal; I don't remember abt public humiliation so bit curious on that. If it's only betrayal then that's boring Sleepy 
Seems Cvs are portraying Zaki in positive and stronger light, but I still don't care much LOL I wud care as how his actions will push Sahir but independent of that, not much !

@bold - i believe we have discussed this matter as direction and editing needs to step up as no matter how good HC is, Sahir's emotions were not shown clear.
As far acting, have said often HC truly is doing great job. Not easy to pull of torn personality of ruthless hopeless brooding man trying to resist falling for a gal. 
Hope to see this game turns out Sahir does win but by defeating himself 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Sush n Shweta wish u guys a very merry Xmas Hug
Lovely Xmas uodate n collages n well ...nice epi again Clap

I am surpised the PH has pulled up now so brilliantly ...as if they were waiting to get a boost from the driving factor LOL?.anyway I am enjoying it ..lol 

Sahir was good always but yesterday zaki was bang on with his righteousness and his selflessness ...kudos to Sehabz to portray zaki so well ...the guys shows moods so well Clap

Sahir is a man whose caught up between the right n the wrong and with his heart telling him to let go of the "possibilities " tht his mind has cinjuctred ..but brilliantly done by HC especially the last scene Embarrassed

I like ARZOO as the Girl whose living in a bubble which is abt to burst LOL

Overall a good epi ...Big smile

HI EC, Merry Christmas to you too!

First time watching Sehban...but the actor is doing fantabulously!! 
-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Dil chahta hai hum na rahe kabhi Arzoo ke bin..
Dimag tokta hai soch kya hoga Zeenat ki jab khulegi neend

Not as gripping episode as the first 2 of the week but ain't complaining. On how many fronts will Sahir have to fight now.Confused Factory deal, Rehman dhamki, Arzoo deception and now fear of Zaki turning out to be Zeenat whistle blower. Arzoo is in wonderland soaking in the glow of pehla pyaar. More like aaj mein upar aasman niche type. That warm glow is going to soon turn into boiling lava burning her.

That last monologue should have been a bit longer however I am glad that they showed it. Sahir realizing that his hunter mind is getting trapped by his prey dil. Where does the game end and reality begins or is it vice versa?Confused

Nice post @Sush and collages @Ultimaterudra.

Merry Xmas to you all and happy holidays !!!

Hi MM! Merry Xmas to you too! 

Yes...I agree the monologue could have been longer...
I think Arzoo won't pay heed to Zakis words...she trusts Saahirs...
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Awesome post Sush and Swetha!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Bummer I couldn't find this post till right now...
I had loved the episode. Sahir had a kids heart wishing and wishing for a miracle but that's not happening he knows the reality too well.

I think they should have shown Zaki's self talk debating whether to tell complete truth to Arzoo or not. Morally he did right but he needed to think how his current words are going to be taken by her.

That free of angst scene on breakfast table was so refreshing...after all life is just a series of moments na..let us breathe them in without any pretenses.

I love the post Sush and Shwetas collages were beautiful and also enjoyed reading Jay's analysis ...

Merry Christmas to all Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuz

Bummer I couldn't find this post till right now...
I had loved the episode. Sahir had a kids heart wishing and wishing for a miracle but that's not happening he knows the reality too well.

I think they should have shown Zaki's self talk debating whether to tell complete truth to Arzoo or not. Morally he did right but he needed to think how his current words are going to be taken by her.

That free of angst scene on breakfast table was so refreshing...after all life is just a series of moments na..let us breathe them in without any pretenses.

I love the post Sush and Shwetas collages were beautiful and also enjoyed reading Jay's analysis ...

Merry Christmas to all Hug

Hi Madhu,
Zaki too is quite emotional right now...and certainly not the one to ever think in a calculating mariner...,so this fits...right?
-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Sush and swetha another great post by you guys .
Sahir had paratha with lot of hesitation initially but he did enjoy it and totally got involved in conversation with arzoo and that was not in his plan that was natural from his side. 
Zaki steal the show totally today he saw SAAZ together , was not jealous but was worried for arzoo as he knows his brother has a plan in action behind this love story. 
Zaki contronts sahir and reminds him he is a married man and was worried for arzoo since he knew arzoo will be heartbroken when she knows the truth .sahir felt that pinch in heart when Zaki reminds him of his marriage with zeenat as he knows the truth of it  which Zaki is yet to know. 
Sahir never said he loves zeenat so far he always said about dhoka and pain in love . All it means is sahir never has a happy married life with zeenat . That promise is what he is living for and waiting to prove zeenat what he is capable of. All his wait to see zeenat come out of coma never felt it was out of love .

Sahir's conflict of mind and heart says he has genuine feeling for arzoo. 
I feel Nikaah ia round the corner , it's the only way sahir can get arzoo now and prove he loves her. 

Hi Daksha, I think Saahir was in love with Zeenat once...that's why he is so heartbroken and feels jaded...if he was never in love ...he wouldn't feel so strongly...would he? 

dakshaavi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Well this episode was in need a good one with Zaki cornering Sahir to face d truth Thumbs Up and stop his game with Aarzoo Ermm 

As you have mentioned ths Zaki angle is now giving a good handshake to this gamble now Big smile

How cool is it for Zaki to re-invent the wheel and call it out soundly that Aarzoo was always in love with his bhai n not him Clap

For Sahir its high time he sets right what he wants : ConfusedConfusedConfused
to play around with Aarzoo n her emotions , 
to win his deal and prove something to his comatose wife ,
to arrange for Zaki - Sam marriage and 
to get relieved from Rehman's blackmail video

And his problem is each of these are interlinked and he is all trapped in his own game D'oh

His game on with Aarzoo is something which is going to bring in a huge heartbreak Broken Heart even if she herself had proposed it wouldnt hurt us so much but everything served was HAWT HAWT pre-planned  n cooked out from SahirAzeemChaudary's masterbrains ShockedShocked he is in for a TOSS and she is in for a LOSS CryCryCry Oh ma Aarzoo baby Ouch

I couldnt even imagine how Sahir will face Aarzoo once this fakeness is revealed and as per latest spoiler we are not far from this Shocked

For once loved the moment shared by KA n Aarzoo ...Thumbs Up 
Lets see whats in store tomorrow ...Merry Xmas to all reading !!HugDancing

Nice post Bujee! 

The only question in my mind...is...if Arzoo will realize the fake plot ...before marriage or after? 

dakshaavi

Go to top