Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: A moment that was real..(updated).., (Page 4)

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Dil chahta hai hum na rahe kabhi Arzoo ke bin..
Dimag tokta hai soch kya hoga Zeenat ki jab khulegi neend

Not as gripping episode as the first 2 of the week but ain't complaining. On how many fronts will Sahir have to fight now.Confused Factory deal, Rehman dhamki, Arzoo deception and now fear of Zaki turning out to be Zeenat whistle blower. Arzoo is in wonderland soaking in the glow of pehla pyaar. More like aaj mein upar aasman niche type. That warm glow is going to soon turn into boiling lava burning her.

That last monologue should have been a bit longer however I am glad that they showed it. Sahir realizing that his hunter mind is getting trapped by his prey dil. Where does the game end and reality begins or is it vice versa?Confused

Nice post @Sush and collages @Ultimaterudra.

Merry Xmas to you all and happy holidays !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin..KpopIsLife..-Shwets--Sush-

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Sush n Shweta wish u guys a very merry Xmas Hug
Lovely Xmas uodate n collages n well ...nice epi again Clap

I am surpised the PH has pulled up now so brilliantly ...as if they were waiting to get a boost from the driving factor LOL?.anyway I am enjoying it ..lol 

Sahir was good always but yesterday zaki was bang on with his righteousness and his selflessness ...kudos to Sehabz to portray zaki so well ...the guys shows moods so well Clap

Sahir is a man whose caught up between the right n the wrong and with his heart telling him to let go of the "possibilities " tht his mind has cinjuctred ..but brilliantly done by HC especially the last scene Embarrassed

I like ARZOO as the Girl whose living in a bubble which is abt to burst LOL

Overall a good epi ...Big smile

Ilin..KpopIsLife..-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

will be back ...

Nice portrait Shwteta! Love the expressions...including that tense nerve on his forehead ! Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 24 December 2014 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Sush and swetha another great post by you guys .
Sahir had paratha with lot of hesitation initially but he did enjoy it and totally got involved in conversation with arzoo and that was not in his plan that was natural from his side. 
Zaki steal the show totally today he saw SAAZ together , was not jealous but was worried for arzoo as he knows his brother has a plan in action behind this love story. 
Zaki contronts sahir and reminds him he is a married man and was worried for arzoo since he knew arzoo will be heartbroken when she knows the truth .sahir felt that pinch in heart when Zaki reminds him of his marriage with zeenat as he knows the truth of it  which Zaki is yet to know. 
Sahir never said he loves zeenat so far he always said about dhoka and pain in love . All it means is sahir never has a happy married life with zeenat . That promise is what he is living for and waiting to prove zeenat what he is capable of. All his wait to see zeenat come out of coma never felt it was out of love .

Sahir's conflict of mind and heart says he has genuine feeling for arzoo. 
I feel Nikaah ia round the corner , it's the only way sahir can get arzoo now and prove he loves her. 

grumpydwarf..KpopIsLife..-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Sush , 
Updated my post on pg 2 Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf-Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Girls ,

Happy Holidays !!!!!!! 

Thank You'll for your kind words of appreciation for the collages everyday Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinhabsgrumpydwarfEcrivain.-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Well Sush I will say one thing the CVs might be reading your Sushpectives very carefully. As Arzoo fed Saahir aloo paranthe and told him he would look good with a little weight. I remember you saying he needs to do that not so far back. About Zeenat although I agree Saahir has mostly negative thoughts about her. But she must be someone significant that he wants to prove to her that he has capacity and ability in him. If someone on the street told him that he is only capable of being an artist and nothing else than I don't think he would go to this extent to prove them wrong. So she def still matters to him. Her impression of him still matters? I wonder will he be able to come out of this state before she wakes up? Or will end up using both his brother and Arzoo as pawns? Zaki was once again shown positive about the paternity test today? It makes me wonder how fair is it to have some one random just come and accuse your brother and destroy his entire life instead of listening to him.

Great post Sush and Lovely Collages Shweta!
I do agree that Saahir got lost in Arzoo's company for some time.

Just got done with wrapping up all the gifts... Christmas Eve is one busy night!  Shocked

Haha loved the dialogues about putting on weight ...and how he would look even "better", also that he looks good all Khadoos ...but " better" with a smile...Arzoo took the words right from our mouths...LOL

Yes...Zeenat matters...what she said still matters...more than anything or anyone else...when he will break free of her shadow...he can truly and fully love someone else...

Edited by -Sush- - 25 December 2014 at 8:20am

Ilinhabsgrumpydwarf-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I FEEL HE LOVES ONLY ZEENAT JUST BECAUSE ZEENAT WAS NOT THERE FOR 7 YEAR HE FEELS HE IS LONELY AND NEEDS A COMPANION SO WHEN ZEENAT IS FINE AND BACK TO NORMAL .SAHIR WILL GO BACK TO HER .AND ARZOO WAS JUST A TOY FOR HIM 

I hope we are watching the same show LOL  Saahir has displayed a variety of emotions for Zeenant ...I have yet to see LOVE ... Responsible maybe ...we have to see how Saahir reacts . responds to Zeenant when she is out of comma .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinhabs-Sush-

Go to top