Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Well Sush I will say one thing the CVs might be reading your Sushpectives very carefully. As Arzoo fed Saahir aloo paranthe and told him he would look good with a little weight. I remember you saying he needs to do that not so far back. About Zeenat although I agree Saahir has mostly negative thoughts about her. But she must be someone significant that he wants to prove to her that he has capacity and ability in him. If someone on the street told him that he is only capable of being an artist and nothing else than I don't think he would go to this extent to prove them wrong. So she def still matters to him. Her impression of him still matters? I wonder will he be able to come out of this state before she wakes up? Or will end up using both his brother and Arzoo as pawns? Zaki was once again shown positive about the paternity test today? It makes me wonder how fair is it to have some one random just come and accuse your brother and destroy his entire life instead of listening to him.

Great post Sush and Lovely Collages Shweta!
I do agree that Saahir got lost in Arzoo's company for some time.
Edited by redviolet - 9 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated my post but felt I haved written few lines lately so here it goes:
Ghaane andhere se gheera
Gehri Khamoshiyon me daba
Har dum nafrat ko seene me palta
Kabhi kissi aur ko, to kabhi khud
Apni hi dhaar se warr karta
Kai anjane pehluo se bana wajood he mera
Pyaar se me durr bhagta
Apni manzil ke liye har khel khelta
Dusro ko, to kabhi khudko jalata
Har pal jalti aag ko bujne na deta
Sabse parre yeh roop banaya he maine
Akela zindagi ke karvan me challe jata
Humsafar ki aans ko me bhulata
Khud ko hi khatam karne ka
Maksad dil me palle kya baitha hu me?

hagen thumbnail
Originally posted by: redviolet

Well Sush I will say one thing the CVs might be reading your Sushpectives very carefully. As Arzoo fed Saahir aloo paranthe and told him he would look good with a little weight. I remember you saying he needs to do that not so far back. About Zeenat although I agree Saahir has mostly negative thoughts about her. But she must be someone significant that he wants to prove to her that he has capacity and ability in him. If someone on the street told him that he is only capable of being an artist and nothing else than I don't think he would go to this extent to prove them wrong. So she def still matters to him. Her impression of him still matters? I wonder will he be able to come out of this state before she wakes up? Or will end up using both his brother and Arzoo as pawns? Zaki was once again shown positive about the paternity test today? It makes me wonder how fair is it to have some one random just come and accuse your brother and destroy his entire life instead of listening to him.

Great post Sush and Lovely Collages Shweta!
I do agree that Saahir got lost in Arzoo's company for some time.

Even I feel zeenat still holds a very important place in sahir's life .just Because  he gave a promise to her he is hell bent on proving it to her so that she will come back to him .I just don't understand where arzoo stands in all of this .He even risked arzoo's life for this stupid promise.I think he really loves zeenat a lot which is very much evident😭
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

So it was another dhasoo episode, not as intense as I wanted but still good !!

Seeing Aarzoo all bubbly and flirty is unique feeling. She truly is flying high that kurti aapa ko bhi nahi baksha πŸ˜² πŸ˜† chalo aage jake to tutane hi wala he lekin jab takk he tab tak mazze lo !

My fav part of the episode was without a doubt breakfast table. The reason being the title of this post - A moment that was indeed real. As she offered him the meal, first he was reluctant, looked at her and something just made him have first bite. After that it all just fell in the right place ! Both had lighthearted conversation. There was no pretense, no preparation or topic needed ! Aarzoo acted as herself and just went on. Sahir himself reciting how many things he remembered small details of Aarzoo in matter of fact manner. Did you ahve to read all of that somewhere Sahir? And then comes the best part - smile, very natural smile. If I remember first time Sahir smiled was when Aarzoo was in pool worried she wud drown ! After that I have noticied smile only with Aarzoo ! He himself didn't realize he is smiling and when it registered; he stopped. What were his thoughts? Did everything all of a sudden was normal? Was he truly enjoying his breakfast and smiling. 
The scene followed was also good with Aarzoo complimenting his smile, asking for her saath - well was it all part of game? 

Then confrontation between Sahir and Zaki was also good. But it appeared to me Sahir was trying his best to keep the facade that he is just playing the game! When Zaki told him Aarzoo really loves him but he is blind to it; well I am not too sure. Does Sahir really not see it? I mean when whole pregnancy issue came, Sahir asked, in some way begged her say just once she is not in any fault. So somewhere it has registered in him Aarzoo loves him and can never see anything else, hence there was jealousy due to Zaki-Aarzoo convo! Also when sam tried to say something abt Aarzoo being gold digger he couldn't take it. 
But the ruthless businessman, the player - badshah of game can't acknowledge that. He must believe this is game and Aarzoo is just a pawn. He acted same way with Rehman.

Most interesting matter for me in Sahir-Zaki convo Sahir saying "Pyaar me dil tutne pe kya hota he mujhe batane ki zaroorat nahi" So you have suffered a heartbreak? Damn ppl start revealing his past ! As far as dhamki abt Zeenat, again what bothers Sahir - that his game will be ruined or Aarzoo wil go away? They haven't made it clear yet, at least not to me !

Seeing Aarzoo follow Sahir around like bit creep, again good πŸ˜† I wish to see scene where Sahir likes she is giving him attention and again feel guilty at the same time. More Aarzoo does it, more guilt, So lease keep it on !!

Another scene between Zaki-Aarzoo and Sahir; he had to in some way look away before putting on the bangle and made Aarzoo go away to attend to dinner. 

My 2nd fav part was last monologue! It was bit short and less intense than I want but good start ! Ruthless businessman saying it is just a game and he doesn't care abt anyone or anything else. But then why does it hurt? I guess heart wants what heart wants ! Remembering the "fake confession", his so called "victory" when Aarzoo confessed, why do those moments matter so much. And I believe words were kyun chahe yeh meri takdeer hoti ! 

Once again it's been 60 episodes so for the love of god do start revelaing Sahir's past. I have said it before will say it again, I want to see immense pain on Sahir's part, past and future. As for past I wish there was some type of intense humiliation by Zeenat, may be in public, having thrown black coffee and toss on his face pushing him in darkness ! As for future, want more retrospections, self-talk. Sure the battle of ruthless man reluctant to accepting his feeling and not having control but with hint of self-loathing out of guilt. I wud love to see scene when all is out in open Sahir begging Aarzoo to HATE him ! I know evil me πŸ˜ˆ

Excellent post Jay...
Someone said this is a story based on Rebecca...so I kinda guessed the plot between Sahir and Zeenat...don't feel as curious...certainly there was humiliation...and belittling of him...on. Zeenats part...that's why he has to prove she is wrong...

The breakfast scene was really good...but Zaki is the one who stole today's episode with his reaction to the revelation for me...LOVED it...

Sahirs monologue in the room about the battle between heart and mind is surely for viewers benefit...the message was not coming across so clearly before...But...I have seen a similar story in another Hindi soap...and the ML...just couldn't pull it off...I mean wearing the two opposite shades at one time...Harshad is doing great...

Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dil chahta hai hum na rahe kabhi Arzoo ke bin..
Dimag tokta hai soch kya hoga Zeenat ki jab khulegi neend

Not as gripping episode as the first 2 of the week but ain't complaining. On how many fronts will Sahir have to fight now.πŸ˜• Factory deal, Rehman dhamki, Arzoo deception and now fear of Zaki turning out to be Zeenat whistle blower. Arzoo is in wonderland soaking in the glow of pehla pyaar. More like aaj mein upar aasman niche type. That warm glow is going to soon turn into boiling lava burning her.

That last monologue should have been a bit longer however I am glad that they showed it. Sahir realizing that his hunter mind is getting trapped by his prey dil. Where does the game end and reality begins or is it vice versa?πŸ˜•

Nice post @Sush and collages @Ultimaterudra.

Merry Xmas to you all and happy holidays !!!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sush n Shweta wish u guys a very merry Xmas πŸ€—
Lovely Xmas uodate n collages n well ...nice epi again πŸ‘

I am surpised the PH has pulled up now so brilliantly ...as if they were waiting to get a boost from the driving factor πŸ˜†?.anyway I am enjoying it ..lol 

Sahir was good always but yesterday zaki was bang on with his righteousness and his selflessness ...kudos to Sehabz to portray zaki so well ...the guys shows moods so well πŸ‘

Sahir is a man whose caught up between the right n the wrong and with his heart telling him to let go of the "possibilities " tht his mind has cinjuctred ..but brilliantly done by HC especially the last scene πŸ˜³

I like ARZOO as the Girl whose living in a bubble which is abt to burst πŸ˜†

Overall a good epi ...πŸ˜ƒ
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

will be back ...

Nice portrait Shwteta! Love the expressions...including that tense nerve on his forehead ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sush and swetha another great post by you guys .
Sahir had paratha with lot of hesitation initially but he did enjoy it and totally got involved in conversation with arzoo and that was not in his plan that was natural from his side. 
Zaki steal the show totally today he saw SAAZ together , was not jealous but was worried for arzoo as he knows his brother has a plan in action behind this love story. 
Zaki contronts sahir and reminds him he is a married man and was worried for arzoo since he knew arzoo will be heartbroken when she knows the truth .sahir felt that pinch in heart when Zaki reminds him of his marriage with zeenat as he knows the truth of it  which Zaki is yet to know. 
Sahir never said he loves zeenat so far he always said about dhoka and pain in love . All it means is sahir never has a happy married life with zeenat . That promise is what he is living for and waiting to prove zeenat what he is capable of. All his wait to see zeenat come out of coma never felt it was out of love .

Sahir's conflict of mind and heart says he has genuine feeling for arzoo. 
I feel Nikaah ia round the corner , it's the only way sahir can get arzoo now and prove he loves her. 

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sush , 
Updated my post on pg 2 πŸ˜ƒ
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls ,

Happy Holidays !!!!!!! 

Thank You'll for your kind words of appreciation for the collages everyday πŸ˜ƒ