Humsafars
Humsafars

Suhspective: A moment that was real..(updated)..,

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys..

Every day for a few days now...I have been writing about the game Saahir has been playing...
To get the deal...
To manipulate things..
To manipulate Arzoo's feelings
To get to his goal...
but today was different,...

Today for a moment...he forgot about the game...
He forgot about the deal
He forgot about playing a role...

The moment just was
It felt real...
It felt like destiny...
It seemed so natural...
There they were lamenting each other about each ones past action...
Like two lovers who have finally found each other...

She feeding him paratha with love...
He feeling forced to eat 
Starting reluctantly 
But then losing himself in her bindhaas talk...
Smiling at each other...

This wasn't for Zaki...
This wasn't an act
This moment was real...

LOVED IT!!!!

What If ...there was no deal
What if there was no Zeenat
What if...

There is no point thinking about that ...
Is it...?
Because what is...is 
But as true as that is...this moment Is also real...
THat much I know...

Edited by -Sush- - 24 December 2014 at 7:30pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanvjakAnkeeeeerobinsameeploydomeMadhuzhpr123me_neelampandoralush-Yasi-JosupraMoon_lightdinki24rosal_awesomeashikamnamruthaSana70habsTaanuDeewaniJo_PinchyIlindakshaaviBujee09sparikh-Shwets-Lily30..KpopIsLife..soapsudsapril10S.Stephybasicquestion1NusiSg-Rojaa--Chipper-Treat-MisHumptyDumptysonia_1-Bhavijay_bpm

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Reserved 1

Zaki ...I love this guy...,
How  sweet is he..
How easy if is for him to accept that his Jahan AAra was ALWAYS in love with his brother
It was never him...he just didn't see it...
As disappointed as he is...he doesn't doubt Arzoo's character for a moment...
His instinct is to protect her from being hurt...
Never have I loved the third wheel in a story as much...

Edited by -Sush- - 25 December 2014 at 1:11am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vjakAnkeeeeerobinsameedocmonicaonefanhpr123aidan34me_neelamploydomerosal_awesomeashikamnamruthaMoon_lighthatelove2012Josupradinki24Jo_PinchyIlinUzma005Sana70habsTaanuDeewaniBujee09dakshaavisparikh..KpopIsLife..soapsudsS.Stephybasicquestion1-Shwets--Chipper-Treat-NusiSgsonia_1jay_bpmMisHumptyDumpty

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

The best scene in the whole episode...the best thing...
Zaki told Saahir...so plainly and simply...
Arzoo was NEVER in love with him...
He had misunderstood...
She was ALWAYS in love with Saahir...

And his vowing to tell Arzoo that she is being played...
ZAKI MY MAN...YOU ROCKED!!!!!

Edited by -Sush- - 24 December 2014 at 6:47pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanvjakAnkeeeeerobinsameedocmonicaMadhuzploydomeankithasushmahpr123aidan34Moon_lighthatelove2012dinki24Josuprarosal_awesomeashikamnamruthaTaanuDeewaniSana70Jo_PinchyIlinUzma005habsdakshaavisparikhsoapsudsS.Stephy..KpopIsLife..-Shwets--Chipper-Treat-NusiSgmaanmeet1sonia_1jay_bpmMisHumptyDumpty

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Zaki is desperate...to save his Jahan AAra from being cheated...
He wants to set the record straight about Samaira...
Waits for the test results...calls...no luck yet...

But he does have the courage to go and talk to Arzoo...
Tell her like it is...
About what he knows...Saahir won't let that happen...
Not today...
Maririagr is on the cards again people...
That's the only way Saahir can keep this deal...
Zaki will not let Arzoo be used and dumped...
Kahani mein achcha twist hei boss...Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 24 December 2014 at 7:28pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanvjakAnkeeeeerobinsameehpr123aidan34ploydomeankithasushmaMadhuzashikamVJDIPArosal_awesomeMoon_lightJosupranamruthaJo_PinchySana70TaanuDeewaniIlinUzma005sparikhBujee09dakshaavi..KpopIsLife..S.Stephy-Shwets-soapsudsNusiSg-Chipper-Treat-MisHumptyDumptysonia_1jay_bpm

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

With Arzoo following him around in the office like a puppy dog...this situation is not sustainable...
Marriage it is...folks...Big smile
The writing is on the wall...

Edited by -Sush- - 24 December 2014 at 7:30pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

onefanvjakAnkeeeeerobinsameeploydomeankithasushmahpr123aidan34Madhuzme_neelamJosupra-Yasi-namruthaMoon_lightdinki24rosal_awesomeTaanuDeewaniSana70IlinUzma005Jo_PinchysparikhBujee09dakshaavi-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..S.StephyNusiSg-Chipper-Treat-jay_bpmMisHumptyDumptysonia_1

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I FEEL HE LOVES ONLY ZEENAT JUST BECAUSE ZEENAT WAS NOT THERE FOR 7 YEAR HE FEELS HE IS LONELY AND NEEDS A COMPANION SO WHEN ZEENAT IS FINE AND BACK TO NORMAL .SAHIR WILL GO BACK TO HER .AND ARZOO WAS JUST A TOY FOR HIM 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeUzma005-Sush-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
So it was another dhasoo episode, not as intense as I wanted but still good !!
Seeing Aarzoo all bubbly and flirty is unique feeling. She truly is flying high that kurti aapa ko bhi nahi baksha Shocked LOL chalo aage jake to tutane hi wala he lekin jab takk he tab tak mazze lo !

My fav part of the episode was without a doubt breakfast table. The reason being the title of this post - A moment that was indeed real. As she offered him the meal, first he was reluctant, looked at her and something just made him have first bite. After that it all just fell in the right place ! Both had lighthearted conversation. There was no pretense, no preparation or topic needed ! Aarzoo acted as herself and just went on. Sahir himself reciting how many things he remembered small details of Aarzoo in matter of fact manner. Did you ahve to read all of that somewhere Sahir? And then comes the best part - smile, very natural smile. If I remember first time Sahir smiled was when Aarzoo was in pool worried she wud drown ! After that I have noticied smile only with Aarzoo ! He himself didn't realize he is smiling and when it registered; he stopped. What were his thoughts? Did everything all of a sudden was normal? Was he truly enjoying his breakfast and smiling. 
The scene followed was also good with Aarzoo complimenting his smile, asking for her saath - well was it all part of game? 

Then confrontation between Sahir and Zaki was also good. But it appeared to me Sahir was trying his best to keep the facade that he is just playing the game! When Zaki told him Aarzoo really loves him but he is blind to it; well I am not too sure. Does Sahir really not see it? I mean when whole pregnancy issue came, Sahir asked, in some way begged her say just once she is not in any fault. So somewhere it has registered in him Aarzoo loves him and can never see anything else, hence there was jealousy due to Zaki-Aarzoo convo! Also when sam tried to say something abt Aarzoo being gold digger he couldn't take it. 
But the ruthless businessman, the player - badshah of game can't acknowledge that. He must believe this is game and Aarzoo is just a pawn. He acted same way with Rehman.

Most interesting matter for me in Sahir-Zaki convo Sahir saying "Pyaar me dil tutne pe kya hota he mujhe batane ki zaroorat nahi" So you have suffered a heartbreak? Damn ppl start revealing his past ! As far as dhamki abt Zeenat, again what bothers Sahir - that his game will be ruined or Aarzoo wil go away? They haven't made it clear yet, at least not to me !

Seeing Aarzoo follow Sahir around like bit creep, again good LOL I wish to see scene where Sahir likes she is giving him attention and again feel guilty at the same time. More Aarzoo does it, more guilt, So lease keep it on !!

Another scene between Zaki-Aarzoo and Sahir; he had to in some way look away before putting on the bangle and made Aarzoo go away to attend to dinner. 

My 2nd fav part was last monologue! It was bit short and less intense than I want but good start ! Ruthless businessman saying it is just a game and he doesn't care abt anyone or anything else. But then why does it hurt? I guess heart wants what heart wants ! Remembering the "fake confession", his so called "victory" when Aarzoo confessed, why do those moments matter so much. And I believe words were kyun chahe yeh meri takdeer hoti ! 

Once again it's been 60 episodes so for the love of god do start revelaing Sahir's past. I have said it before will say it again, I want to see immense pain on Sahir's part, past and future. As for past I wish there was some type of intense humiliation by Zeenat, may be in public, having thrown black coffee and toss on his face pushing him in darkness ! As for future, want more retrospections, self-talk. Sure the battle of ruthless man reluctant to accepting his feeling and not having control but with hint of self-loathing out of guilt. I wud love to see scene when all is out in open Sahir begging Aarzoo to HATE him ! I know evil me Evil Smile

Edited by jay_bpm - 24 December 2014 at 7:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeaidan34Moon_lightJosupraIlinUzma005dakshaavi-Shwets-..KpopIsLife..-Sush-NusiSgsonia_1

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I FEEL HE LOVES ONLY ZEENAT JUST BECAUSE ZEENAT WAS NOT THERE FOR 7 YEAR HE FEELS HE IS LONELY AND NEEDS A COMPANION SO WHEN ZEENAT IS FINE AND BACK TO NORMAL .SAHIR WILL GO BACK TO HER .AND ARZOO WAS JUST A TOY FOR HIM

I don't think so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeee..KpopIsLife..-Sush-

Go to top