Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
These two were so funny 2day! I'm loving their lil interaction..they could be a deadly combo these two!! Made the episode worthwhile otherwise dimpy made sure to damper the task wiv her Kai Kai...
justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOLOL these 2 are the jaan of BB plus Sonali!! such unique and entertaining characters!! hahaha Upen was funny today too. The way he fell off the chair 😆 
Gautam's scene when he fell stairing at Sonali! haahaha 😆 and Ali Quli Milli!! 😆 I'm enjoying BB nowadays. Its so entertaining!! Dimpy ruins every other scene with her negativity! 🤢 I'm liking Karishma more than Dimpy nowadays for Ganna's sake! lol Dimpy is just a nagin in the show. Punz has also decreased bitching by 70%. I must say all of them are well deserving to be in the show!!! They all balance the show very well..

Gautam, Sonali, and Ali are def gonna be in TOP 3!!!!! 
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kaap yeh camera kaha dalna chahte hoon, I thought there was a double meaning 😆
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lmao i love their comedy. Ali is really funny at times
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They were so funny today 🤣.
Mostly in the Karishma and GG dance
the way these 3 we're acting 🤣
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my! The moment when Gautam fell down with the camera in today's episode was hilarious 😆

Poora ka poora character mein ghussa hoa tha. The way he was shooting from all angles like he was holding a real camera. He and Ali were the saving grace of the task 😆 Ali be total celebrity character mein tha full on 😆

Dimpy! Why did she have to drag her personal issues in every darn interview. It was so boring. Same crap again and again. During Pritam and her fight, the rest of the HMs were completely zoned out except for Ali. And she kept stopping Gautam from trying to make the task fun. What a big bore she was 🥱Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Dimpy claimed her cameraman has some mental issues 😆
Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If these 2 are going to entertain like this everyday then they should fight more often😆
Kitty_Hashtag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yea that was hilarious🤣. 🤣
One thing u missed was when they both were fighting and Gautam was like *hands in his pocket* me gun nikalu gun nikalu😆 😆