Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Sadda Haq - My Life My Choice 24th December 2014 Written Update by -Naz.Karam-

RECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE / Tuesday:

Randhir goes to meet Sanyukta's mom.

24th DECEMBER 2014 EPISODE:

The Episode starts with Randhir and Sanyukta in lab. Sanyukta asks him why he said that she is lucky? Randhir says ok you are not.. you are the world's unluckiest girl. Sanyukta says shut up and tell me.. this is not fair! Tell me why I am lucky? Randhir says ok.. if you win this task then I will tell you.. and if I win then you won't ask me again about this! Ok? What say? Sanyukta says ok.. done! Randhir says ok lets see..

Rajveer enters the lab with Manish. Rajveer gets to his place.. Sanyukta goes there too. PKC enters the lab and says good morning everyone. PKC tells them the task. Everyone gets working with the task. Sanyukta and Randhir look at each other. Randhir says to Priyali that they should be faster. Randhir starts doing it by his self. PKC says time is up. He goes to everyone checks it. Randhir and Priyali wins.

Randhir , Priyali and Sanyukta in the canteen. Sanyukta tells them that Rajveer made them fail and that's why her mood is off. Randhir says if you agree, I can break his hand. Rajveer hears it and comes. He starts his drama again and says ok .. break my hand but stop bullying junior.. Manish sees it. Everyone watches them. Randhir says stop it. You are the guest of college that's why you are still safe. Now leave! Sanyukta gets confused... Rajveer asks him for arm wrestling. If Randhir wins, he can rage everyone but if Rajveer wins Randhir stops ragging. Done? Randhir accepts the challenge. They start with the challenge.

YOYO IS BACK!!! He asks what is happening here? Yoyo is confused... his roommates tell him that they will explain him everything later but now he should enjoy the show. Some people shout randhir and other rajveer. Then warden comes. He asks everyone leave. He asks Rajveer and Randhir to come to Maya's cabin. Maya talks to both of them and then Randhir leaves. After he leaves, Maya asks Rajveer if he is fine? He should not be scared. Rajveer starts with his drama again and says actually Randhir and Sanyukta forced him to do so. And then he leaves with a smile on his face.

Parth is back!!! He watches Varun with a girl. The girl asks him how much it takes? Varun says please try to understand. And then the girl leaves. Parth comes to Varun. He says oh, this is your truth? Varun says it's not your own business. Parth says I know you have just did drama to manipulate Vidushi again. Varun tells him to no interfere in his life, stay in your limits or else... Parth takes his collar and asks or else what? Tell me!! And then some other guys come. Varun starts smiling. He pushes Parth to the guys and the guys pushes him back and so on. Parth gets angry and beats them up but then someone pushes him and all of the guys holds him. Varun starts beating him. But Parth beats him back. Parth was just about to beat a guy but then he says that he doesn't want to fight for someone. And then he leaves. Varun asks them to beat him but everyone leaves. Parth punches him hard. Parth says you want to tell this to Vidushi or should I tell her? And then someone beats him with something hard on his head. He falls down. Varun says it's enough for today. From today , don't interfere in my life or else I will kill you and then he leaves. Parth is unconscious.

PKC tells to the students that now mentors should work alone. He then tells them to task, they start with the task and they have an hour to do so. The students leave from lab.

Advertisment about contact lenses.

All the students are in library. Randhir is sitting with Priyali and teaches her. Sanyukta is sitting with Rajveer and she teaches him but he is not listening to her. Rajveer says why don't you stay like you were in the party? Lipstick heels. Randhir hears it and gets angry he gasps Rajveer.

PRECAP / NEXT EPISODE / Thursday:

Rajveer makes Sanyukta to fall, and so she falls on Manish. His hand gets on the wheel and his hand gets cut by it. All get shocked. Manish shows them a letter and says this is the letter of Manish. He left college just because of you and I will take this letter to authorities.

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 25 December 2014 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misssmily

misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updt 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liana.

DeepVeerPhoenix IF-Rockerz
DeepVeerPhoenix