Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

~Koi Khalish Hai Hawaon Mein Bin Tere : IshRa SS~ Note Pg 9 (Page 7)

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Should I continue?

m.seema Goldie
m.seema
m.seema

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Ya plx contune
We are wating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivAniForever

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Part 4

Ishita opened her eyes; welcomed by the bright sunset. The air was filled with tranquillity. The conversation with Simmi last night had tempted Ishita to give friendship with Raman a chance.

Ishita got out of the bed ready to begin her day with hope in her heart and conviction in her mind. She felt confident... a feeling amiss for so long! Perhaps, life was giving her another chance.

She walked past Raman's room and saw him wide awake; looking drowsy and teary eyed. She knocked on the door to be allowed in reluctantly.

Raman disliked his vulnerable side being seen by anyone other than his Simmi Di who knew him inside out. He had tried hard to mask the pain of departure from his sister yet had been unsuccessful! Simmi had known well enough but with Mummyji's desperation to see her daughter married had led to Simmi agreeing to marry. Raman was the first person to know of Simmi's decision and he hadn't been able to control his emotions well. He had urged his dearest Di to never leave him but this was the bitter truth. As days were drawing by, Raman felt all the more anxious not only because his sister would be leaving him but also the concern of his sister being taken care of by strangers! Raman was a sensitive and emotional person yet he seldom let people know of his truest sentiments.

Today he had been caught off guard which had made him feel very embarrassed!

RAMAN

Tu mere kamre mein kya kar rahi hai...??? Space naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai naa! Ainvayi kisi ke kamre mein nahi ghus jaate. Next time khayaal rahe Madam. Aur waise bhi tujhe toh mujh se baat karne mein koi interest hi nahi tha toh phir aise mujhe choron ki tarha dekhne ka kya matlab hai, bol naa?

ISHITA

Darwaza kola hua tha toh...

RAMAN

Bada acha bahana hai... dekh get one thing straight mujhe yeh bilkul pasand nahi hai ke koi bhi aake mujhpe taaka jhaaki kare! Ainda khayaal rahe. Kal tune jo kiya naa uske mujhse aise cordially baat karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Agar baat nahi karni hai mujhse; I'm cool. I don't give a damn!!! Main tujhse door rahoon ga... tu mujhse. Get that straight! Agar meri bad- bad pasand nahi hai; you can leave!

ISHITA

Tum apne dil ki baat mujhse share karsakte ho Raman; I surely won't have a problem!

RAMAN

Main apni baatein bhala tujhse kyun share karoon. I don't need anyone... main bilkul theek hoon! You best leave... subah subah tang math kar mujh

ISHITA

Raman please stop trying to run away from your pain. Dard batne se uska ehsaas kam hojata hai!

RAMAN

Shuru hogaya aapka gyaan! Itni philosophical baatein seekhi kahaan se aapne??? Waise, I don't need your lectures! Itna hi shauk hai toh teacher ban jaaye! Pehle keh chuka hoon... just leave me alone... simple si baat samajh kyun nahi rahi hain aap MISS Ishita??? Bye... will you just leave now???

ISHITA
OK!

That was it people... I've left it incomplete cos it's 3 AM and I've got to sleep!!!
Leave your comments and anything you want me to improve on. Criticism most welcome!

Edited by umeirah02 - 24 May 2015 at 8:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simplipu123yhm111Aliiyaaa143rhbjiyaa02chandu1234DEEPIKAA0123JniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicdevil-off

m.seema Goldie
m.seema
m.seema

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Nice but short update plz cont soon dear dont take to much time
divazfankau Goldie
divazfankau
divazfankau

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
super updates
           continue soon
DEEPIKAA0123 IF-Dazzler
DEEPIKAA0123
DEEPIKAA0123

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Superb story all parts are very nice and sweet amezng updates continue soon.
Albeli26 IF-Dazzler
Albeli26
Albeli26

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
OK, I read this story in one go.
chaar part, lagaataar...
the concept is awesome di. I loved it
yaar your so kuch stories are incomplete and I think you should complete them because your concept are brilliant.
I hope you complete my wish and continue your all stories with this one also
UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarohi26

OK, I read this story in one go.
chaar part, lagaataar...
the concept is awesome di. I loved it
yaar your so kuch stories are incomplete and I think you should complete them because your concept are brilliant.
I hope you complete my wish and continue your all stories with this one also
this one I'll definitely complete! Can't say about the others Wink

Go to top