Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
He felt emptiness engulfing him from all four ends... Life seemed to be slipping away...!! Yet his desperation to reach and make the most out of the opportunity that befell his way wanted him to step forward, forgetting that one person who, in such a short span of time, understood him better than himself! After all, it was a childhood dream and he could go to any extent to fulfil it.

He was a care free young lad unaware of the world's ways. All which mattered to him, all along, was that one dream, which in many respects, meant the world to him!
He had all the luxuries of the world but nothing could quench that thirst; even at the cost of his family...

His selfishness and her selflessness had led him to where, he thought, he belonged!!!

They met exchanged glances and within no time an uncalled feeling paved it's way into her heart. Perhaps, not only her, also him! Yet their reluctance and hesitation could never bring the words to her mouth...
Well was it only reluctance and hesitance or was there a lot more to her side of the story?
It was the night his sister's wedding got over. They were merrily chattering the night away when he suddenly broke the news to her. At first she was taken aback; why had he told her: how did it even matter. She was but a mere friend of his sister. Yet delving deep, she meant a lot more to him than just his sister's friend. This fact only his unconscious mind and heart knew!!

The feeling their mouths were afraid to voice; their hearts were screeching out...!! Yet they were left unaware or was it just their concern for one another; that which had nurtured through time...?

Lovely readers, so this was part one (edited). I had made a start yet as a writer didn't quite feel that my piece was up to high standards. I'm hopeful you'll appreciate my efforts and shower positive remarks. I'll carry on as per your reviews. 😉 Edited by umeirah02 - 9 years ago
m.seema thumbnail
Nice update
Plz update next part soon
Thnkx for the pm
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting part 1 
continue soon...
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarohi26

dear its nthng lyk tat. jst post 1 or 2 parts nd intrest himslf b devloped. waiting for update.

I have updated on page 2...!
Shaik86 thumbnail
Wow  interesting...  Ishra it self makes me sit n read anything about them... N some new story am waiting continue pls...   Umeirah
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Give long updates yar...
I loved it...
Finally spoken out...

Updte soonish...
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's quiet different, definitely intriguing. Hope to read more, I really enjoy their stark differences in their personalities. 
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
niceee... looking forward for next update...
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

It's quiet different, definitely intriguing. Hope to read more, I really enjoy their stark differences in their personalities.

thank u so much!!! Your motivation means alot...!!
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Ishita had let him go. Her heart had acknowledged her endless love for him. Yes it was late but the fact was she had realised.

He felt a pang on his heart. His reverie derived him down memory lane

FLASHBACK
Raman isse mil; meri school friend aur college hostel mein bhi saath hi rehti thi.
Toh Dii mujhe kyun bata rahe ho? Main kya karoon yaar? Mujhe aur sau kaam hain. Aapki shaadi hai par kaam saare mujhe karne hai. Peecha churo aur jaane do mujhe.
Haan toh beta yeh meet aur greet session kaam ke liye hi karwaya! Ainvayi hawa mein naa ur. Ikluta bhai hai tu mera; kaam kar bhi le toh problem kya hai, haan?
Acha yaar kya kaam hai? Batao naa jaldi sai. In madam ko kahan deliver karna hai ab?
Yeh koi saamaan hai jo tu export- import chalu karle ga?? Kaam kar theek hai beta? Baatein naa bana. Isse mere kamre mein leke ja. Abhi! Zyada bhar- bhar maath karna!
Chali yeh madam...!

Waise Dii ne kaha toh hai muh band rakhne ke liye lekin itni khamoshi bardasht nahi hoti... ! Aap itni chup kyun hai... gaale mein dard hai kya? Nahi woh ek din mere gale mein bahut dard tha; poore do dino tak! You won't believe it unn do dino tak maine ek shabd tak nahi kaha tha! Oh that was torture yaar...!! Seriously.

Oh sorry! Aapse ek question poochatha; aapne jawab nahi diya? Mundi toh hila hi sakti hain agar voice box se sound ko nikhalne mein problem hai...!! Doctor ko bhulaon?
All that while she had been walking her head facing downwards. She glanced up and give him a soft smile and assured him that she was perfectly fine and it wasn't her personality to chirp and talk incessantly!

He was mesmerized by her beauty: her angelic face, those eyes which reflected her simplicity and sheer inner beauty left him awe-struck!
He had a slip of tongue and those words fumbled out...
Lagta hai banane wale ne baari hi fursat se banaya hai! Kya ghazab dha rahi ho, yaar. Yeh red salwar suit tumpe bahut jhach raha hai, I must admit!

She bridled a little. Noticing her uneasiness, he assured her, he had no bad intentions!
Chill karo yaar, I mean no harm. Tum meri Dii ki friend ho and I respect you. Meri aadat nahi hai aise ladkiyon ko taarne ki!! Trust me, you are in safe hands... Simmi mujhe yeh responsility nahi deti, tumhe yahaan chodne ki agar mein... You know??? Meri toh aadat hi aasi hai; joh kuch bhi dil mein hota hai wahi sab shabd banke bahar aajata hai... Waise I'm sure tum mera naam jaanti ho? Actually, mein hoon hi itna popular!!

He burst out laughing while she moved ahead to open the door and enter Simmi's room. He followed suit; lifted her bag and went to place it on top of the wardrobe.
Theek hai ab mein chalta hoon. Kisi cheez ki zaroorat ho na toh kisi naukar ko bhula lena! Simmi Dii ke kehne pe tumhe yahaan chodne aaya tha warna mere aur sau kaam pending padhe hue hain...!
He slammed the door shut and left to complete his pending work. Whilst on the way back he saw Simmi Dii and felt intrigued to ask about her. Strange it was; he had been blabbering non-stop about so many random things but forgot to ask that girl the most important question. How foolish could he get, he thought. He went over to Simmi and began showering her with questions.
Oye, Simmi Dii, aapki uss dost ka naam kya hai? Itni chup hai ke mujhe aisa laga ke kisi ghunge ke saath chal raha hoon, by God. College aur school mein bhi aisi hi thi yaa phir baad mein kuch hua?
Tu baara interested hai baachu! Kya baat hai, kahin usse patane ka iraada toh nahi?
Kya yaar aap bhi Simmi Dii... Mujhe koi interest nahi hai uss mein. Actually, pehle kabhi kaise issi insaan se mulaqat hoi jo itna shaant hai. After all, hum Punjabi hain yaar: loud boisterous! Aur kya baat hai?? Maine aapse sawaal kiya naa tu aap mujhe jawab do; yaahan wahan ki baatein kya kar rahe ho? Nahi toh mein jaa rahan hoon soone. Kaam toh kal bhi hosaktein hai, nahi?

Simmi took Raman to the terrace. This was their area... Where the two came to spill their hearts out to one another. Raman knew that the matter was serious.

Hey lovely readers; yet again I come to the end of the 2nd Part. I really hope it was an interesting read and you readers had a fun time reading my piece... Leave your valuable comments behind: positive and/or negative are most welcome!!
Edited by umeirah02 - 9 years ago