Another Panauti (Page 8)

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Originally posted by slumgod..

Upen shares his bed with his friends from the start... This isn't going to affect his image! LOL

I'm just letting you know what happened today and why Karishma may be upset and speaking to Upen till late at night. In this live feed video Karishma says that she's confused if she's single or dating: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1582522628647656

Upen might have shared bed with everybody but Karishma has never slept with him. So, you mean just because she was upset she can go under the Kambal with Upen? What kind of shrewd logic is that?

Maybe not alone but I've seen Upen, Diandra and Karishma sleep together
No, they haven't. Karishma is the only girl who hasn't slept with anybody, definitely not under the same blanket.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Upen shares his bed with his friends from the start... This isn't going to affect his image! LOL

I'm just letting you know what happened today and why Karishma may be upset and speaking to Upen till late at night. In this live feed video Karishma says that she's confused if she's single or dating: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1582522628647656

Upen might have shared bed with everybody but Karishma has never slept with him. So, you mean just because she was upset she can go under the Kambal with Upen? What kind of shrewd logic is that?

Maybe not alone but I've seen Upen, Diandra and Karishma sleep together

No, they haven't. Karishma is the only girl who hasn't slept with anybody, definitely not under the same blanket.

Karishma would never do this for footage. If she did go sleep on Upen's bed for the first time alone then something big must've happened!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaSabhayata

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Karishma would never do this for footage. If she did go sleep on Upen's bed for the first time alone then something big must've happened!
So, you logic is if you fav does something wrong then there must be logic behind it and if someone whom you don't like does the same thing then he/she deserve bashing? I don;t care if she had done that for footage or not but whatever she did with Upen was shameless. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaYaloBasoKitty_HashtagCaptiveFreedomMahek_No1Nishita123Jupiters_Cock

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

So, you logic is if you fav does something wrong then there must be logic behind it and if someone whom you don't like does the same thing then he/she deserve bashing? I don;t care if she had done that for footage or not but whatever she did with Upen was shameless.

You're the one that said Karishma is the only girl that hasn't slept with anybody and definitely not in the same blanket so it got me thinking and I agree with you, maybe something changed.

meera_005Sabhayata

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Lol but BB wont show this in episode already rajyasabha se warning mil chuki h
Slot change karni padegi tabi to sonali aur upen ko bathroom leela karne nahi diya

devsriyaKitty_Hashtag

YaloBaso Senior Member
YaloBaso
YaloBaso

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Sati Savitri Tanna ..tsk tsk ..Aakhir Chutpen ne yaha bhi haat maar liya.LOL

Kitty_HashtagMahek_No1

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
ROFL...
Wah karishma...u too...
Dnt expected dis frm u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
No big deal...they are not the first and will not be the last of the contestants to do so...
Plus the people involved are Classy so absolutely no reason to make noise about it..
Its not like sadak chap Gauti did it again!!! Now that would be a BIG DEAL!!!

Go to top