Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti (Page 7)

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Upen and Karishma have shared a bed before too... It doesn't mean something happened. Karishma was upset today because she hasn't received any messages from her boyfriend on any festival or even her birthday. On live feed she even said I wonder if we're still together... Maybe she was just crying and speaking about something private with Upen. Idk why everyone assumes they could only be doing kambal mein fumble... Calm down people!

Don't tell us to calm down!!! We can air our opinions whatever they are because this is a public forum. Or are you worried that this truth might hurt your panauti upens so-called "hero" image? Just like you can jump to conclusions and make assumptions about other contestants and try and degrade them atleast let us do the same, in fact this isn't the same because we're actually telling the truth. Do different rules apply to different people on this forum? Are you the only one thats allowed to put hate gaugles on?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyasanaLuvs1Dparizaadali7vitriolicMahek_No1

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 07sid01

Upen and Karishma have shared a bed before too... It doesn't mean something happened. Karishma was upset today because she hasn't received any messages from her boyfriend on any festival or even her birthday. On live feed she even said I wonder if we're still together... Maybe she was just crying and speaking about something private with Upen. Idk why everyone assumes they could only be doing kambal mein fumble... Calm down people!

Don't tell us to calm down!!! We can air our opinions whatever they are because this is a public forum. Or are you worried that this truth might hurt your panauti upens so-called "hero" image? Just like you can jump to conclusions and make assumptions about other contestants and try and degrade them atleast let us do the same, in fact this isn't the same because we're actually telling the truth. Do different rules apply to different people on this forum? Are you the only one thats allowed to put hate gaugles on?

Upen shares his bed with his friends from the start... This isn't going to affect his image! LOL

I'm just letting you know what happened today and why Karishma may be upset and speaking to Upen till late at night. In this live feed video Karishma says that she's confused if she's single or dating: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1582522628647656

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaparizaadali7znursinghNatkatAntlers

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Salman said Upen Panauti, so he became panauti! Salman is god?
Diandra evicted after doing too much coochy cooing with Gulati.
Natasha and upen never were so closed. not even sukriti. Soni evicted because of her own irritating character. Karisma is always closed to Upen. If they do kambal mein fumble, there is no problem. Because they are very good friends. Not like Gulati who always wants to touch girls. First he tried with Diandra who is his aunty's age, then he tried sonali and did lot of fumbling under the kambal, his besharam love with Dyan was highly criticized. Even woh Karishma se bhi line marte hai. unfortunately Karishma  is not interested in this show off side character of daily soap. Now he came after sonali, but still says Diandra is his special friend. wow! what a great man Gulati, the hero of morons. I forgot he cried when Diandra was evicted. according to his fans, not in front of people, but in the corner of the house, where nobody can see him except the camera.

Edited by sohara - 24 December 2014 at 7:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

slumgod.. IF-Rockerz
slumgod..
slumgod..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Upen shares his bed with his friends from the start... This isn't going to affect his image! LOL

I'm just letting you know what happened today and why Karishma may be upset and speaking to Upen till late at night. In this live feed video Karishma says that she's confused if she's single or dating: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1582522628647656
Upen might have shared bed with everybody but Karishma has never slept with him. So, you mean just because she was upset  she can go under the Kambal with Upen? What kind of shrewd logic is that? 

Edited by slumgod.. - 24 December 2014 at 8:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMahek_No1

merwi343 Groupbie
merwi343
merwi343

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

upen doesn't have an image to begin with 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaTasriSMahek_No1

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merwi343

upen doesn't have an image to begin with 

Hahaha!!!! Good one!!!!! Why didn't I think of that?Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMahek_No1

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumgod..

Upen might have shared bed with everybody but Karishma has never slept with him. So, you mean just because she was upset she can go under the Kambal with Upen? What kind of shrewd logic is that?

Maybe not alone but I've seen Upen, Diandra and Karishma sleep together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

YaloBaso Senior Member
YaloBaso
YaloBaso

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Really, thats very interestingWink ..so Kirishma as Chupen calls her has gone from dont touch me dont  touch me to zara zara touch me touch me, that too under kambal.Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_005devsriyaMahek_No1

Go to top