Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti (Page 6)

shahhet Senior Member
shahhet
shahhet

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 07sid01

Upens panauti kambal mein fumble. Karishma Tanna!!! Just saw in Live Feed for ten minutes they were on the same bed together with hand movements going on under the blanket.
OMG!!!! KARISHMA!!!! NOOO!!!!! You are capable of going into the finale, don't ruin your chances by doing kambal mein fumble with that panauti.Angry

Any video or link please...

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahhet

Upens panauti kambal mein fumble. Karishma Tanna!!! Just saw in Live Feed for ten minutes they were on the same bed together with hand movements going on under the blanket.
OMG!!!! KARISHMA!!!! NOOO!!!!! You are capable of going into the finale, don't ruin your chances by doing kambal mein fumble with that panauti.Angry

Any video or link please...

I couldn't record it, sorry. But it isn't a rumour, I saw it myself. Sorry I don't have any evidence to show you, but it really did happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha I'm not surprised at all?

She was thinking about romancing someone for some time now.

I remember exactly when Ali was telling Arya to romance Renee and that he will romance Dimpy, Tanna said: mein bhi karoon to kisko karoon?? So she was ok to do it, if she finds a guy.

I'm not shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

I remember exactly when Ali was telling Arya to romance Renee and that he will romance Dimpy, Tanna said: mein bhi karoon to kisko karoon?? So she was ok to do it, if she finds a guy.

I'm not shocked

I think she just said that as a joke, but in case she didn't, like i mentioned above, she should be mindful that she has a boyfriend outside. She should think about what he might think and feel when she says or does these things.

But what i don't believe is that Upen is allowing this to happen knowing that she has a boyfriend outside.
Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

Originally posted by So-Sweet

Anyone observed upAin holding Karishma in appropriately in Bathroom when Gautam nad Karishma are fighting?

nope but can you elaborate?
I mean his hands are almost like touching her breast while holding her. If you check that episode in which Gautam and Karishma fighting then upAin comes to join Karishma then he puts her hand around her , but looked like he cupped her breast. It's my vision but you can let me know after watching itSmile

Episode 93: check from 10:15 to 10:28Smile

Edited by So-Sweet - 24 December 2014 at 6:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMahek_No1

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I'm not shocked

I think she just said that as a joke, but in case she didn't, like i mentioned above, she should be mindful that she has a boyfriend outside. She should think about what he might think and feel when she says or does these things.

But what i don't believe is that Upen is allowing this to happen knowing that she has a boyfriend outside.

Her face expression was quite serious at that time.

And it's the fault of both.. both have to be blamed. And if Karishma is ready to flirt with Upen and go under the same blanket, then Upen shouldn't do it because she has a bf? At the end of the day it's her decision and he likes her from week one. Even told her if it doesn't work out with her bf, she can come to him.

Maybe they plannend to do it to be safe and go to finals together. Who knows?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMahek_No1

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

I'm not shocked

Her face expression was quite serious at that time.

And it's the fault of both.. both have to be blamed. And if Karishma is ready to flirt with Upen and go under the same blanket, then Upen shouldn't do it because she has a bf? At the end of the day it's her decision and he likes her from week one. Even told her if it doesn't work out with her bf, she can come to him.

Maybe they plannend to do it to be safe and go to finals together. Who knows?

But she cares about her image on national television too much, so ... I don't know.
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Upen and Karishma have shared a bed before too... It doesn't mean something happened. Karishma was upset today because she hasn't received any messages from her boyfriend on any festival or even her birthday. On live feed she even said I wonder if we're still together... Maybe she was just crying and speaking about something private with Upen. Idk why everyone assumes they could only be doing kambal mein fumble... Calm down people!

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 24 December 2014 at 6:46pm

Go to top