Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti (Page 5)

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

I am totally against maligning any woman but ppl leave stone unturned to bring Sonali into every discussion. Atleast Sonali is single. Tanna has a BF n doing this does not make her look good at all. I'm sure it's nothing with either woman but it's how audience perception worksLOL

They were probably talking for all we know and same for Sonali - upen kambal incident, but viewer's will think otherwise.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedom07sid01Doodh_Ki_DhuliWorldYatri

devsriya Senior Member
devsriya
devsriya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by fast trak

Yes read in LF. Upen is disgusting. He has no other tricks up his sleeve. But Karishma ?ShockedI thought she could do better.

In today's precap he was talking as if Sonali was wrong regarding the kambal incident and he is a saint, ab dekho guys he is the despo and wants to start a showromance Dead . I want BB to show this so people know what Upen is playing at.

I did not expect this from Karishma, she knows what happened to sonali after that incident Ouch

True he is like this with girls since beginning. That's why I never liked him. Actually I posted the following comments in another post few days back. I doubted his intentions towards Karishma when he was looking at Karishma in wet clothes last week. Even though I don't like Karishma I thought she wouldn't fall for him as she has BF outside. Really didn't expect this from Karishma.

"He was never respectful with girls. He was just acting to get saved from nonominations. Before asking Sonali "Which type of guy do u want?" he discussed with Diandra and Karishma that night in kitchen saying that we have to break P3GS. I can easily pull Sonali because she is so young n naive. Since then he acts good in front of everyone. Didn't we see him saying what did Karishma do for him? In his view entertainment means asking a girl (Dimpy) to clean his pee and asking a girl (Karishma in museum task to release from jail) to wear a bikini to dance. The way he was looking at Karishma in wet clothes was really lustic. 

Also as per one uncensored video he pulled Sonali on bed and was totally on her. After that when Pritham said u should take Sonali with him to his house, he said I have a very small house. Then Sonali said u have 3 houses. After Sonali left he was telling Dimpy this girl wants to know all my property details. 

I don't agree that he respects girls, he just plays with them also never accepts he is wrong. He made almost all girls to sleep on his bed.  So finally what I want to say is he is not at all a good man. That's for sure"

Edited by devsriya - 24 December 2014 at 5:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_005DesiPlutocrat07sid01sarah75CaptiveFreedomTasriSadventurousman

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrushap

If she wanted to do anything, she would've done it a long time ago! stop judging on everything. Karishma is not a person who would go and cheat on her boyfriend on national television

I know Karishma isn't that type of person, but upen is, so she needs to be careful around him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibdevsriyaCaptiveFreedomWorldYatri

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

If she wanted to do anything, she would've done it a long time ago! stop judging on everything. Karishma is not a person who would go and cheat on her boyfriend on national television

When it was Sonali people pounced on her and now that ItiIs Karishma people are saying stop judging. If Sonali can be judged then so can Karishma!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiPlutocratmeera_005devsriya07sid01sarah75CaptiveFreedomadventurousmanWorldYatrirupa_6

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Well she has no other option lft! Made amends with puneet befriended all other Hm is okay with Gautam hmm bitches abt sonali not good enough content only thing she hasn't done is the shomance kambal or kiss angle and ! BOOM she fires that out today it will be shown n the episode I'm almost sure or khabri will post it! I actually don't care wht thy do cuz I'm not supporting either of them but they both r gamers for sure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMahek_No1

Freaking_buzzof Senior Member

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freaking_buzzof

How it is possible? Upen and Sonali loves each other. If it is true then Sopen = Broken Heart

You better believe it.Confused There was no Sopen in the first place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75CaptiveFreedomMahek_No1

Freaking_buzzof Senior Member

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top