Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti (Page 4)

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Anyone observed upAin holding Karishma in appropriately in Bathroom when Gautam nad Karishma are fighting?

nope but can you elaborate?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Anyone observed upAin holding Karishma in appropriately in Bathroom when Gautam nad Karishma are fighting?

I don't know, i didn't see that properly, it was probably a mistake. But if he is making these small advances towards her, then he should remember that she has a boyfriend  outside, he should atleast respect that, even if they are doing this as just a joke.

Edited by 07sid01 - 24 December 2014 at 5:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibMahek_No1

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Is Upen still a "hero" in the eyes of his blind pankhas after reading about this? There have been many people on twitter who have also confirmed it. Playing with another mans girlfriend. Yuck!!!! Disgusting!!!!

Edited by 07sid01 - 24 December 2014 at 5:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibdevsriyaMahek_No1

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I always thought upain KT friendship is just friendship but lately he has been coming on to KT a lot grabbing her flirting with her telling her to leave her bf for him asking her to be nice to him the whole
Day all this stuff happens on #livefeed KT takes his advances jokingly but maybe she is falling for his attn now and she taunts him when he spends time with sonali or compliments her (frankly I want this guy to stay far away from sonali cuz I just don't like his sleeZy ways) so the kambal act could've been just in the heat of the moment and also upen displayed jealousy when KT started talking to pritam ali again taunting her Tht she has new friends now she doesn't need him.

Kambal act is 100% real so stop denying it ppl many saw it and posted abt it on Twitter there was a big chaos created when sonali lifted the blanket up and thy went under for few seconds also arya was nxt to them they were not alone ! But KT and upen only ones on the bed were talking for a long time on his bed so why go under blanket to supposedly talk more not a good excuse frm KT fans!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyafairfairysaysDesiPlutocratsarah75CaptiveFreedomWorldYatriMahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Yes read in LF. Upen is disgusting. He has no other tricks up his sleeve. But Karishma ?ShockedI thought she could do better.

In today's precap he was talking as if Sonali was wrong regarding the kambal incident and he is a saint, ab dekho guys he is the despo and wants to start a showromance Dead . I want BB to show this so people know what Upen is playing at.

I did not expect this from Karishma, she knows what happened to sonali after that incident Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyasarah75CaptiveFreedomadventurousmanWorldYatri

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Lame attempt by certain fans to prove malign tanna!   I saw LF comments tto .. Again by same people trying to stir up a controversy. How many females will be maligned on this forum?. Only one who does it to herself is sonali!

Its all over twitter mate and lots of people saw it, stop blaming people. So if people had said that about Sonali you would have believed it, I say that's being a hypocrite Sleepy .

It's 100% correct, Upen is so Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75CaptiveFreedomadventurousmanWorldYatri

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehakphool

Lame attempt by certain fans to prove malign tanna!   I saw LF comments tto .. Again by same people trying to stir up a controversy. How many females will be maligned on this forum?. Only one who does it to herself is sonali!

Stick to the topic. Dont drag sonali into every post.

Whoa... Why so upset? Im just comparing to the most disgraceful contestant doing all the disgraceful things over and over. Thats all!

Well in that case now consider your favourite Karishma as a disgraceful contestant, she did kambal main chambal Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_005CaptiveFreedomDoodh_Ki_DhuliadventurousmanWorldYatri

vrushap Senior Member
vrushap
vrushap

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
If she wanted to do anything, she would've done it a long time ago! stop judging on everything. Karishma is not a person who would go and cheat on her boyfriend on national television

Go to top