Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti (Page 2)

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehakphool

Originally posted by vibg

Lame attempt by certain fans to prove malign tanna!   I saw LF comments tto .. Again by same people trying to stir up a controversy. How many females will be maligned on this forum?. Only one who does it to herself is sonali!

Stick to the topic. Dont drag sonali into every post.

Whoa... Why so upset? Im just comparing to the most disgraceful contestant doing all the disgraceful things over and over. Thats all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghNadanParindey

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Lame attempt by certain fans to prove malign tanna!   I saw LF comments tto .. Again by same people trying to stir up a controversy. How many females will be maligned on this forum?. Only one who does it to herself is sonali!

Look, I like tanna as a contestant and I wouldn't comment on something that I didn't see myself. I would not malign a girl just based on rumours, Im a girl myself. I want tanna to do well in this game, thats why after seeing the live feed myself I was concerned about her and thought to share it.

Edited by 07sid01 - 24 December 2014 at 4:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyasanaLuvs1DMayu.jollyMehakphoolMahek_No1sonia_koolkhan

Mehakphool Goldie
Mehakphool
Mehakphool

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehakphool

Stick to the topic. Dont drag sonali into every post.

Whoa... Why so upset? Im just comparing to the most disgraceful contestant doing all the disgraceful things over and over. Thats all!

Seems like you are very upset. And I wont call tanna nasty comments as you are. A real woman doesn't abuse another woman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayu.jollyMahek_No1

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
found this on twitter.. but this must be a great big conspiracy across various social media to malign Karishma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhan

Mehakphool Goldie
Mehakphool
Mehakphool

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 07sid01

Look, I like tanna as a contestant and I wouldn't comment on something that I didn't see myself. I would not malign a girl just based on rumours, Im a girl myself. I want tanna to do well in this game, thats why after seeing the live feed myself I was concerned about her and thought to share it.

Same. But some people here wont understand. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMayu.jolly07sid01Mahek_No1

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Tanna better be ready to cry bucket of tears miss I don't like this joke! Unfortunately with upen its for real this time ! What will she say now... I hope salman khan mentions y she doesn't stop upens flirtatious attempts towards her and if upen likes her Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMayu.jolly07sid01adventurousmanMahek_No1

justforlaughs Groupbie
justforlaughs
justforlaughs

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure, DONT say anything about anyone if you're gonna do it yourself!!! she said sonali has shifts blah blah blah yeh kya hai ms tanna? I thought she has a boyfriend who she might marry soon! hes probably reconsidering everything after hanky panky under blanki with Upee on NATIONAL TELEVISION! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_005sanaLuvs1DMayu.jollydevsriya07sid01adventurousmanMahek_No1sonia_koolkhan

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I am totally against maligning any woman but ppl leave stone unturned to bring Sonali into every discussion. Atleast Sonali is single. Tanna has a BF n doing this does not make her look good at all. I'm sure it's nothing with either woman but it's how audience perception works LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_005devsriyasanaLuvs1DMayu.jollyPerfection25Kitty_HashtagCaptiveFreedom07sid01sarah75Doodh_Ki_DhuliTasriSMahek_No1

Go to top