Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti (Page 12)

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_005

IF some Kt fanz are n denial let them b they can go on Twitter to find answers to their questions ! Everyone knows KT has maintained she has a bf and not looking for love angles understood but just like u guys r shocked those watching it were n a state of shock the last thing on my mind was let me take a snapshot of who upens spooning n bed with whn I can't see their faces heck it could've been Aqm by the look of it! Only whn the cat came out of da bed it was KT and I was shocked!

@bold most of the ppl are shocked they thought girl was Sonali but girl turned out to be Karishma..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Upen Patel who told CG "woh din main tere sath hoti hai aur raat main mere sath hoti hai" should be ashamed of himself...He is with different girl every week..

Mahek_No1

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged

IF some Kt fanz are n denial let them b they can go on Twitter to find answers to their questions ! Everyone knows KT has maintained she has a bf and not looking for love angles understood but just like u guys r shocked those watching it were n a state of shock the last thing on my mind was let me take a snapshot of who upens spooning n bed with whn I can't see their faces heck it could've been Aqm by the look of it! Only whn the cat came out of da bed it was KT and I was shocked!

it not about you but no one has taken any picture or video

if so many people have seen it then why no one took a picture

see i don't think any one is lying but it could be misinterpreted that is all

that's why waiting for today's episode if something scandalous has happened it will be shown then everything will be clear just a question of few more hours

rajvta

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
besides misinterpretation from LF is normal

once some one thought they heard sonali say you will die alone in LF to Gautam and Gautam was crying

Sonali was bashed all over the forum and LF because of it LF was even closed down but when the epsilon aired it was clear sonali didnt say anything like that

so its very normal no one is lying but things are not very clear always on LF so if something has happened it will shown and everything will be clarified

Edited by Sabhayata - 25 December 2014 at 3:57am

rajvta

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Fir ye dono dusre logo ko bolte firte hain hai ki footage ke liye kitna girenge especially superstar Upen Sleepy

Mahek_No1

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 07sid01

Originally posted by Adnus90

Hahahaha I'm not surprised at all?

She was thinking about romancing someone for some time now.

I remember exactly when Ali was telling Arya to romance Renee and that he will romance Dimpy, Tanna said: mein bhi karoon to kisko karoon?? So she was ok to do it, if she finds a guy.

I'm not shocked

I think she just said that as a joke, but in case she didn't, like i mentioned above, she should be mindful that she has a boyfriend outside. She should think about what he might think and feel when she says or does these things.

But what i don't believe is that Upen is allowing this to happen knowing that she has a boyfriend outside.

Her face expression was quite serious at that time.

And it's the fault of both.. both have to be blamed. And if Karishma is ready to flirt with Upen and go under the same blanket, then Upen shouldn't do it because she has a bf? At the end of the day it's her decision and he likes her from week one. Even told her if it doesn't work out with her bf, she can come to him.

Maybe they plannend to do it to be safe and go to finals together. Who knows?

But she cares about her image on national television too much, so ... I don't know.

Yeah, atm she isn't sure if she still has a bf or not? Because he didn't do anything to get in touch with her. Neither via the HMs who went to the party inside, nor at her birhday.. etc.

But I agree, she should be sure if she's single, before going ahead with Upen. So this doesn't look good for me.

Mahek_No1

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged

If true, then it's a shocking development...I still can't believe it, thoughShocked

Sabhayata

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Hahahaha I'm not surprised at all?

She was thinking about romancing someone for some time now.

I remember exactly when Ali was telling Arya to romance Renee and that he will romance Dimpy, Tanna said: mein bhi karoon to kisko karoon?? So she was ok to do it, if she finds a guy.

I'm not shocked

I think she just said that as a joke, but in case she didn't, like i mentioned above, she should be mindful that she has a boyfriend outside. She should think about what he might think and feel when she says or does these things.

But what i don't believe is that Upen is allowing this to happen knowing that she has a boyfriend outside.

Her face expression was quite serious at that time.

And it's the fault of both.. both have to be blamed. And if Karishma is ready to flirt with Upen and go under the same blanket, then Upen shouldn't do it because she has a bf? At the end of the day it's her decision and he likes her from week one. Even told her if it doesn't work out with her bf, she can come to him.

Maybe they plannend to do it to be safe and go to finals together. Who knows?

But she cares about her image on national television too much, so ... I don't know.

Yeah, atm she isn't sure if she still has a bf or not? Because he didn't do anything to get in touch with her. Neither via the HMs who went to the party inside, nor at her birhday.. etc.

But I agree, she should be sure if she's single, before going ahead with Upen. So this doesn't look good for me. 

I agree!!! I just don't want her to do anything stupid because she has the potential to be in the finale. If she hangs around this panauti, she might risk her chances of going into the finale

Go to top