_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=melodrama]From twitter https://twitter.com/ianzakhan/status/547870553046937600[/QUOTE

yeah but where is the picture when she was on upen bed. 
vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
not surprised this happened. their actions and physical closeness were leading up to this anyway.
upen has been grabbing her by the waist, t*ts, and snuggling up to her every now and again, and she didnt reject his advances at any time. it didn't look one bit harmless to me, cos he used to uncannily get his hands where he wanted them. slimy!

during the day, they had their own version of lotion leela and there is a video on fb as well of this. Read Shrumunj's post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260265&TPN=31

toh ye to hona hi tha. not sure why they did it, but it is possible it has nothing to do with their gameplan, but more cos they are mutually attracted to one another. and upen has always been a ladies' man, going around calling them meri jaun meri john, so this is in sync with his nature. but kari? wasnt she the one calling sonali devoid of character, and getting so touchy over salman's teasing about a possible link-up?
ofc, fans of either or both can live in denial, as expected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
KUD. Is having a good time
Upen s feet is over tanna a feet
He s rubbing his feet on tanna s feet
I somehow don't appreciate that !
But I guess she's ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedom

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

KUD. Is having a good time
Upen s feet is over tanna a feet
He s rubbing his feet on tanna s feet
I somehow don't appreciate that !
But I guess she's ok

anything else. you are sonali fan i think thats why u r giving fake update again & again. not interested in your update.
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vitriolic

not surprised this happened. their actions and physical closeness were leading up to this anyway.
upen has been grabbing her by the waist, t*ts, and snuggling up to her every now and again, and she didnt reject his advances at any time. it didn't look one bit harmless to me, cos he used to uncannily get his hands where he wanted them. slimy!

during the day, they had their own version of lotion leela and there is a video on fb as well of this. Read Shrumunj's post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260265&TPN=31

toh ye to hona hi tha. not sure why they did it, but it is possible it has nothing to do with their gameplan, but more cos they are mutually attracted to one another. and upen has always been a ladies' man, going around calling them meri jaun meri john, so this is in sync with his nature. but kari? wasnt she the one calling sonali devoid of character, and getting so touchy over salman's teasing about a possible link-up?
ofc, fans of either or both can live in denial, as expected.

there is no denial if something has happened then i will be hugely disappointed with karishma since she has conducted herself in a dignified way

but there has been no videos or pics related to this so its hard decide what has happened

so just waiting for actual episode to see  what has happened cant say anything without seeing things
Aleesha7777 IF-Dazzler
Aleesha7777
Aleesha7777

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
waaattt???

Go to top