Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i dont think its true

karishma has a serious boyfriend outside and she has been very particular about these things

but if its true i will be very disappointed with her but still will wait for the episode to judge and see what exactly happened
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Never expected this from Karisma...😲
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=melodrama]From twitter https://twitter.com/ianzakhan/status/547870553046937600[/QUOTE

yeah but where is the picture when she was on upen bed. 
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not surprised this happened. their actions and physical closeness were leading up to this anyway.
upen has been grabbing her by the waist, t*ts, and snuggling up to her every now and again, and she didnt reject his advances at any time. it didn't look one bit harmless to me, cos he used to uncannily get his hands where he wanted them. slimy!

during the day, they had their own version of lotion leela and there is a video on fb as well of this. Read Shrumunj's post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260265&TPN=31

toh ye to hona hi tha. not sure why they did it, but it is possible it has nothing to do with their gameplan, but more cos they are mutually attracted to one another. and upen has always been a ladies' man, going around calling them meri jaun meri john, so this is in sync with his nature. but kari? wasnt she the one calling sonali devoid of character, and getting so touchy over salman's teasing about a possible link-up?
ofc, fans of either or both can live in denial, as expected.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KUD. Is having a good time
Upen s feet is over tanna a feet
He s rubbing his feet on tanna s feet
I somehow don't appreciate that !
But I guess she's ok
madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melodrama

But I guess she's ok

anything else. you are sonali fan i think thats why u r giving fake update again & again. not interested in your update.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vitriolic

not surprised this happened. their actions and physical closeness were leading up to this anyway.
upen has been grabbing her by the waist, t*ts, and snuggling up to her every now and again, and she didnt reject his advances at any time. it didn't look one bit harmless to me, cos he used to uncannily get his hands where he wanted them. slimy!

during the day, they had their own version of lotion leela and there is a video on fb as well of this. Read Shrumunj's post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260265&TPN=31

toh ye to hona hi tha. not sure why they did it, but it is possible it has nothing to do with their gameplan, but more cos they are mutually attracted to one another. and upen has always been a ladies' man, going around calling them meri jaun meri john, so this is in sync with his nature. but kari? wasnt she the one calling sonali devoid of character, and getting so touchy over salman's teasing about a possible link-up?
ofc, fans of either or both can live in denial, as expected.

there is no denial if something has happened then i will be hugely disappointed with karishma since she has conducted herself in a dignified way

but there has been no videos or pics related to this so its hard decide what has happened

so just waiting for actual episode to see  what has happened cant say anything without seeing things
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: melodrama

But I guess she's ok

now open mein bhi yeh aise kar rahe hain narayan narayan upma ne sabko peeche chod diya kambam mein fumble ke baad ab yeh legs ka chipkna eeks 🤢
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

so just waiting for actual episode to see  what has happened cant say anything without seeing things

it is unlikely they will show this in episode. stuff shown on LF are seldom telecast in main episode.