Bigg Boss 8

Another Panauti - Page 3

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: freedomYodha

I was watching LF and I was totally shocked and saw the whole scene !!! 

I dint expect that from karishma ...

you are in on the conspiracy too??? đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone observed upAin holding Karishma in appropriately in Bathroom when Gautam nad Karishma are fighting? Edited by So-Sweet - 9 years ago
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SatiSavitri

you are in on the conspiracy too??? đŸ˜­đŸ˜­đŸ˜­

It's not conspiracy ... It's the truth ... 
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: So-Sweet

Anyone observed upAin holding Karishma in appropriately in Bathroom when Gautam nad Karishma are fighting?

nope but can you elaborate?
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: So-Sweet

Anyone observed upAin holding Karishma in appropriately in Bathroom when Gautam nad Karishma are fighting?

I don't know, i didn't see that properly, it was probably a mistake. But if he is making these small advances towards her, then he should remember that she has a boyfriend  outside, he should atleast respect that, even if they are doing this as just a joke.
Edited by 07sid01 - 9 years ago
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is Upen still a "hero" in the eyes of his blind pankhas after reading about this? There have been many people on twitter who have also confirmed it. Playing with another mans girlfriend. Yuck!!!! Disgusting!!!!Edited by 07sid01 - 9 years ago
meera_005 thumbnail
I always thought upain KT friendship is just friendship but lately he has been coming on to KT a lot grabbing her flirting with her telling her to leave her bf for him asking her to be nice to him the whole
Day all this stuff happens on #livefeed KT takes his advances jokingly but maybe she is falling for his attn now and she taunts him when he spends time with sonali or compliments her (frankly I want this guy to stay far away from sonali cuz I just don't like his sleeZy ways) so the kambal act could've been just in the heat of the moment and also upen displayed jealousy when KT started talking to pritam ali again taunting her Tht she has new friends now she doesn't need him.

Kambal act is 100% real so stop denying it ppl many saw it and posted abt it on Twitter there was a big chaos created when sonali lifted the blanket up and thy went under for few seconds also arya was nxt to them they were not alone ! But KT and upen only ones on the bed were talking for a long time on his bed so why go under blanket to supposedly talk more not a good excuse frm KT fans!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fast trak

Yes read in LF. Upen is disgusting. He has no other tricks up his sleeve. But Karishma ?đŸ˜ČI thought she could do better.

In today's precap he was talking as if Sonali was wrong regarding the kambal incident and he is a saint, ab dekho guys he is the despo and wants to start a showromance đŸ€ą . I want BB to show this so people know what Upen is playing at.

I did not expect this from Karishma, she knows what happened to sonali after that incident
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibg

Lame attempt by certain fans to prove malign tanna!   I saw LF comments tto .. Again by same people trying to stir up a controversy. How many females will be maligned on this forum?. Only one who does it to herself is sonali!

Its all over twitter mate and lots of people saw it, stop blaming people. So if people had said that about Sonali you would have believed it, I say that's being a hypocrite đŸ„± .

It's 100% correct, Upen is so đŸ€ą
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibg

Whoa... Why so upset? Im just comparing to the most disgraceful contestant doing all the disgraceful things over and over. Thats all!

Well in that case now consider your favourite Karishma as a disgraceful contestant, she did kambal main chambal đŸ€ą