Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

||ZAIN /ABHIMANYU Appreciation Thread#1|| (Page 23)

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenoftimbaktu

Am in love with abhi. This guy is breath of fresh air in space. But I don't know how will both mukti and Nandini cope once they come to know about his state. Ouch

i prefer not to think about it and just enjoy the max of the love and happiness he is spreading around !!!! Yaar, my Abhi is the answers to our prayers. Nandini really needed a friend like him and I am so happy that Abhimanyu is in her life right now.

Also i am sure Abhi will really gonna dwell in everyone's heart, so instead of living in fears of the impending doom , let's focus on the abundance of joys he is distributing to those close to him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07zohasad2.0

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenoftimbaktu

Abhi, just in few days, has been the best friend that navya couldn't be in 5 months.

Yes!!! that is why i love him so much. He is a truer friend to Nandini than Navya has been. He totally gets herHug
zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I wouldn't compare Navya and ABhi. Both are so different...it is also coz of the situations they come from.

The main difference is in their approach towards friendship...Navya is so much of a talker...she tends to forget to listen to the other person.

Abhi listens to Nandu, he cares about her issues as well. Not that Navya never did but she always prioritized her life as more important and I don't wanna judge her and call her wrong.

I would say Abhi is the stable one in Nandu's life coz he not only talks about himself but also listens to her. Just that little difference in equality between the two of their situations and issues and putting yourself above the other one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbakturubys07Noorie30

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I effing lobe AbhiNi scenes. The energy and cuteness radiating from this duo is really endearing.

Mukbhi feel so meh...total absence of feels

Abhimanyu is all sorts of cuteness! i am totally laughing at his cheesy faint when he received Mukti's callLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenoftimbakturubys07zohasad2.0

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

I wouldn't compare Navya and ABhi. Both are so different...it is also coz of the situations they come from.

The main difference is in their approach towards friendship...Navya is so much of a talker...she tends to forget to listen to the other person.

Abhi listens to Nandu, he cares about her issues as well. Not that Navya never did but she always prioritized her life as more important and I don't wanna judge her and call her wrong.

I would say Abhi is the stable one in Nandu's life coz he not only talks about himself but also listens to her. Just that little difference in equality between the two of their situations and issues and putting yourself above the other one.

Yeah, different situations, different bonding. you are right.

But if we had to compare these two friendships, i would say that Navya and Nandini's friendship be like ManRuv, where Manik is the one who tends to do more for Dhruv while AbhiNi be more ManBir, equal and absolutely entertainingLOL

queenoftimbakturubys07

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Originally posted by zohasad2.0

Yeah, different situations, different bonding. you are right.

But if we had to compare these two friendships, i would say that Navya and Nandini's friendship be like ManRuv, where Manik is the one who tends to do more for Dhruv while AbhiNi be more ManBir, equal and absolutely entertainingLOL

ikr? I'd so wished for Nandini to have a friend..I see the epis and I can't believe she finally found oneDay Dreaming..do you see how comfortable she is with Abhi? And come to think of it, they just met each other..but the way AbhiNi ship be sailing gives me hope. Cabir is there to put some sense in Manik's head but guess Nandini needed a push from someone outside Fab5, and Abhi came just in time for that..otherwise how my bacchi would have survived all this Soha and Manik drama? #KaalaTikaOnAbhiNi

queenoftimbaktuNoorie30

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Yes Kaala Tikka on AbhiNiDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

akanjli Groupbie
akanjli
akanjli

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Abhi is the version of cabir in nandini's life just with a overload of cuteness. He is our cute devil.

Edited by akanjli - 01 January 2015 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorie30

Go to top