Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
amazing work dear...
he is a cute character in d show..  n i want to c him more often..
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nj_SRKholic

amazing work dear...
he is a cute character in d show..  n i want to c him more often..

You are such a sweetheart🤗

I wish he could have more scenes, especially with Niti, because his chemistry with her is really beautiful❤️
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Seriously Zain has better chemistry with Niti and i do like to watch Abhini scene than Mukbhi...i can't connect either with Charlie or Mukti..chracter wise Mukti is a very strong character and lots of scope to deliver but i think Charlie sometimes ruins it by her overacting..same also goes with Mukbhi..How much effort Zain made but Charlie can't pull up the chemistry..so it looks forced..but Niti..i must say she has amaging capacity to build chemistry with each one..i love and enjoy her and Abhi scenes
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinkle55

Seriously Zain has better chemistry with Niti and i do like to watch Abhini scene than Mukbhi...i can't connect either with Charlie or Mukti..chracter wise Mukti is a very strong character and lots of scope to deliver but i think Charlie sometimes ruins it by her overacting..same also goes with Mukbhi..How much effort Zain made but Charlie can't pull up the chemistry..so it looks forced..but Niti..i must say she has amaging capacity to build chemistry with each one..i love and enjoy her and Abhi scenes

i totally agree😆
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why was I not aware of this thread...Zain i love you...miss u soo much in ky2... I wish some miracle happens..aliens come back...cure Abhimanyus cancer and u be back in ky2. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh..So we have Abhi AT as well..Nice. 😆
aman1605 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushturain

Why was I not aware of this thread...Zain i love you...miss u soo much in ky2... I wish some miracle happens..aliens come back...cure Abhimanyus cancer and u be back in ky2. 

I wish the same Dushtu😭😭
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zain why didnt you attend the success party?? I miss you soo much...
i only see you in your insta  if u happen to update once in a while...where r you?? what r you doing???