Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Marriage confussion

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I dont believe that dadi misunderstood nani for her daughter 
How can she think like this, her husband died few days ago...

Feeling bad for VikramCry

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Sharda was on her own page with her intention to get Sarika re married...Well as she said she has a long life to carry fwd & alone may not be feasible so she wants Sarika remarried...

Nimmi Naani was on her own page that she wanted Shobha for Vikram ..

Nimmi thinks Sharda also meant Shobha and that was the only thing at present which glued them ..

So each ones their own thought.. Naani's focus has always been Shobha it will never change will she be forced to accept Sarika only tim will tell But she is a head strong lady and she also gave it well to Sarika in the elevator so if there causes a friction between Sharad & Naani about Sarika for Vikram & not Shobha donno and may happen well how long for a short duration as a bigger and mighter trouble will HIT Sharda in teh form of the police cbi enquiring about the death of Abhay by the article gathered as Abhay's brother Anil will discover evidence against her I suppose...

As for Vikram He will not budge from his thought for Shobha so Sarika may compel him to get married to her will he do that at the cost of anything hope not he values certain principles & will not give away as HE has MOVED ON to see someone else & if it is also to letgo of what he wishes He will still not say yes to Sarika...I see it going in that direction if thats what teh CV's may project Lets see...

Edited by shanti05 - 24 December 2014 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrtina

Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for reply
I hope cvs will do that

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index