India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

SS- NEIRA-(Unnamed) - Part -4 UPDATED pG-9

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hi dearies here comes my first imagination snapshot... Will continue it if it really appeals to you all... Care to share your genuine feedback

Neil comes out of OT to inform her that he was successful enough in saving the little heart that she cares for only to see Ragini and Aman so close ...
A heart that's hurt is burning and breaking into pieces sighting his love ex wife and mother of his kids in another man's arms... Couldn't stand a second... Dares to cme to the cabin and knocks the door

Aman and Ragini settles themselves and says come in while Ragini wipes her tears... Finding it to be Dr Neil Aman feels awkward thinking what of neil saw them like that.. while Neil enters inside saying " kahi Mein aapke lonely short sharing and caring moment lo toh disturb nahi kiya?"
Ragini arrogantly clenching her teeth with her heart thumping turns to Neil remembering morning scene of nivedita toching Neils shoulder turns to him saying " much logon Ki fitrat hi aisi hoti hai humesha Kisi aur ke khushiyin ko todke sukoon pane ki ... Khair aap kya kehne aye the yaha pe?"

Neil finds himself in the fix of the moment says " na todna mere fitrat Mein tha na rahega himesha dil Ki baat pe Gaya aur dil ko bachana chaha aur dilon ko bachate aya Hu taki us dil ke dhadkan na ruke... Mein yaha sirf eh baat batanein aya Hu Ki Pari Ki surgery successful rahi aur tension Ki baat nahi hai"

Ragini elated thanks him for saving the little heart...

Neil turns to go away stops at the door step turns to Ragini and says you can continue...waise dhyan Mein rakhna Ki eh hospital hai aur staff ke samne dignity maintain karna zyada zaroori hota hai"

Aman intervenes and says "don't you worryDr Neil things are taken care off"

Which leaves Neil in furious rage... Looks at Ragini and leaves...

Once he leaves Ragini breaks down and tells him about nivedita and Neil what she got to know... Aman tries to console her... But Ragini says that it makes no difference whether he dates that girl or he marries as she hates him...

But Aman looks at her thinking" it makes difference dear as i can feel what you are going through since when Neil stepped into your life " sighs and leaves.

An infuriated Neil in his cabin talks to self reeling the scenes of morning and just a few minutes back what he saw... He rues on himself that what a dumb fool he is thinking about Ragini that she will never ever move on but his trust is erased for ever by Ragini and now he hates women altogether...and nivedita is no less now she has come to woo him and he will not fall for any traps... Goes to canteen to grab coffee and finds devika there...

She comes to him wishing morning and offer coffee they both sit and she gets a call from Ragini. She attends the call and cuts saying that raginis past made her took workaholic and she is more of military commando a hard stone outside and a melting ice inside for her kids...
Neil finds it as a right opportunity to know more about Ragini in the past 15years... And asks why is she saying like that about Ragini

Devika starts " she is a tough mother and lady Dr. Neil. After her break up she joined this hospital... She always use to be bitter with men and always use to keep things such as love and marriage talks away from her. Even today she hates love and marriage but see what destiny is in store her own daughter loved a guy and is on a spree to marry him... Now a mother in Ragini who did worldful of sacrifices for her kids neither could deny the demand of her daughter...and agreed for marriage"

Neil with more inquisitive asks " she doesn't seem to be a woman who hates marriage and love...coz I don't see anything as such as she is happy on her life and you mentioned sacrifices what has that got to do now"

Devika: Dr Neil since 15years am seeing her as a single parent raising her kids alone by staying with her mom. Earlier days of her association with the hospital she use to come by walk half a distance only to save for her kids. To give them good education she till date works over time. She leads a very simple life only to give her kids what they look for. She made Nishi join medicine and Arav in engineering. Every year she takes PF loan to pay the yearly fee for her kids so that their management doesn't point out at them as defaulters. Even today she doesn't hire auto.
The reason I compared her to military command is coz she doesn't allow her kids or her mom too to play even radio at home not a word of love or topic she spares to listen. So many proposals have come to her to move on but she never prefered or showed interest. She is such a true one woman army that I admire.yes she is boring I admit" and laughs and she gets raginis call again she excuses and leaves

Neil: Eyes completely filled with stranded tears ... And is lost in thoughts

Hope you all enjoyed my reading me   

My appoligies as its not proof read and am not great in writing so pls excuse me for any mistakes

..with love...

Adios and signing off

Shakti

Edited by Romanticfreak - 02 January 2015 at 4:57pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10niki_pnsmgayatri72bubblydolldeepzzlovesick23maira94Luv-IKNMPsree1413ChrisinSsudhajoday_lilymadhurjyaluvrrpiyushiAyeshaRRamazingneirapunjabi09264856LM1991AngelsFlyAlonezona_maliksyazaibrahimrev4evacolumbiadaisydee425exoLarmyANGELICEYESRadhika03

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
By the track that on am inspired to come up with this... Hope you all will like it...
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
very good yaar!! I just wish same thing happens in Serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10priyavinphotofreak

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

very good yaar!! I just wish same thing happens in Serial.

Yaar pata nahi Jo man Mein ayi...bas likhti gayi...lol Mein bhi todi sir phiri Hu toh mere writings Mein saaf dikhta hai rofl... I donno how my readers take this lol
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Wow shakti! that was so awesome! Everyone were in their characters and i loved the last bit! I could totally imagine this. Excellent piece of work.Please continue Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10photofreak

4856 Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
nice one...well written..!
waiting for Dr. Neil to know about Ragini and Dr.Aman...!!
Please continue.. SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10photofreak

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

<font color="#ff0066">Wow shakti! that was so awesome! Everyone were in their characters and i loved the last bit! I could totally imagine this. Excellent piece of work.Please continueClap</font>

Thanks dearie... Glad that you liked my ramble here hehe lets see how it shapes up...
photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4856

nice one...well written..!
waiting for Dr. Neil to know about Ragini and Dr.Aman...!!
Please continue..
SmileSmile

Thanks dear... Dekhte hai how Neil gets to know the truth... And what will he be upto after knowing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top