Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 24th December 2014 Written Update

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LPS House

Episode begins with LPS refusing to accept Kusum as his wife in front of reporters . Kusum takes out their wedding photo and shows it to LP asking him what you will say now ? you don't recognize me but do you recognize your ownself . She also shows everyone their photo with their son. LP does another drama by telling Jagya you disappointed me You build a good trap to trap a common ignorant man but cannot fool me These days such pictures are easily created in big cities This is all technical game LP says to reporters he brought this proof This is fake LP says to Jagya I did not expect this foolishness from you . Jagya says to LP you became tiger very soon Just wait there is one more proof , seeing that then roar . Kusum calls their son Shakti. LP is shocked to see his son in front of him . Kusum asks LP will you deny your relation with your son too ?LP does another drama he asks Jagya what is all this i know people love to come on TV i also know you must have some political agenda behind this plan of yours but this is too much , you have crossed all limits How much more  low you will fall This is heights of shamelessness . Jagya says yes  this is indeed heights of shamelessness that you are lying one after the other sitting on such high post  , still lying so much . LP is shocked to hear this . Jagya tells him i expected this from you  and i did not come here to see you accepting Kusum as your wife  and Shakti as your son LP asks then for what you came here. Jagya says for  some drops of your blood , or  your hair or your nail for DNA test You refused to accept this child as yours what is truth will  come after DNA test . LP is shocked hearing about DNA test Seeing him shocked Jagya asks him what happened if you are speaking truth then you should not have any problem in this 
Seeing reporters looking at him with questioning eyes LP agrees for DNA test but makes excuse that he needs to discuss this with his party superiors before going for DNA test . Jagya asks him why so that you will  get a chance to escape from this . LP says i am my party's property i am a minister ,a social worker i cannot do any work without  permission of my superiors He asks Jagya as an MLA yourself you should know this . Jagya says fine Discuss it with your superiors . Jagya says to reporters you all are witnesses that  he promised for DNA test in front of you Our ministers have a habit of forgetting their promises later since they are very busy people It is all of us duty to remind them again and again about their promises so that they won't forget their promises and fulfill them Reporters agree with Jagya. LP is very angry  . The reporters leave . Jagya gestures Kusum to go too Kusum leaves with her son 

LP angrily gets up  from his bed and angrily threatens Jagya you are gone MLA You messed up with me You will pay for this You took bigger bite than you can actually swallow . Jagya replies i have no plan to bite I have an advice for you better accept all your sins that you have done so far otherwise i won't bite you i will swallow you as a whole  LP is very angry at Jagya . Jagya leaves

Kesar Bagh

Anandi gets a phone call and she is shocked after receiving the call She tells Shiv Kaki called informing her father is very sick He got some skin disease and his condition is worsening day by day Shiv says we will go to meet your father Anandi asks what about Daddu? Shiv says family is here to take care of him so get ready we will leave for Bilaria 

LPS House 

LP is watching news of him on TV about his relationship with Kusum Whether he is telling truth or Kusum is true Whether he will go for DNA test  or escape . LP is very angry . His party senior calls him and asks him what is all this news about him on TV . LP says its a lie . The senior says you can lie to all world but not to the person who taught you how to speak in this political world . I remember very well some years back you introduced this woman as your wife . LP says i do not deny this sir , when i married her i thought she is a good woman but she turned out to be very bad , she had relationships with other men  behind my back After seeing her true face i broke ties with her and she left Now after years she came back with God knows whose sin that child and forcing him on me . The senior says if that child is not yours then why didnt you straight away went for DNA test Why this time you asked ? LP makes excuse actually i felt myself trapped from all side Actually this is not even Kusum's planning Its all that Jaitsar's MLA Jagdish Singh's dirty planning He is playing these political games  to ruin my career and defame  me so that he can take advantage on me in political world  .The senior says this is not my concern i have nothing to do with this but yes because of you my party is getting defamed and i cannot take that if you did not solve this issue immediately then your party membership gone . The senior cuts the call . LP fumes in anger Then he gets an idea and calls his servant to tell the media people he is ready for DNA test The servant goes . LP smiles evilly 

Kesar Bagh

Daddu tells Anandi not to worry everything will be fine. Anandi says we will try to return soon.Subhadara does drama and says Khajan ji will be fine soon  i will pray for him. Shiv says we should go now . Anoop asks Shiv to call him if needed Shiv blurts out ok chote papa . Anoop gets angry hearing Shiv calling him chote papa . Shiv realizes what he said and calls him papa again  Anoop says its ok . Meenu asks AnSh did you inform Amol about this . Anandi says yes and i made him understand He was insisting to go with us Subhadra says not to worry she will take care of Amol. AnSh leave for Bilaria

Badi Haveli

Ganga is making breakfast in the kitchen Kusum comes and offers to help . Ganga asks her she heard LP has agreed for DNA test . Kusum says yes but i am not understanding that how he agreed This will reveal all truth . Ganga says probably because he found no other way now so have to tell the truth He knows this is  the end of his evil deeds . Kusum says hope so Kusum asks Ganga you are making tea for whom? Ganga says for doctor sahab . Kusum asks can i take tea for him . Ganga says ok 

In his room Jagya is talking to someone on phone . After that kusum enters with tea Jagya cannot see her as his back is towards her He misunderstands  Ganga has come and says to her for one cup tea so much time Now your punishment is to make me drink tea with your hands but then he sees its Kusum not Ganga  Jagya apologizes to Kusum and says i misunderstood Ganga has come . Kusum says Ganga was busy making breakfast for family therefore she brought tea . Jagya takes tea from her . Kusum while leaving looks back at Jagya and thinks you are very nice person Just like Ganga got you how i wish someone like you would be in my destiny too but dont know why i have such bad luck 

Khajan's House 

Anandi enters the house and sees her ailing father on bed She calls him Bapu Khajan seeing her gets very happy Anandi runs to him but he stops her not to come near him otherwise she will be infected too Anandi is emotional 

Precap

Alok tells everyone Shiv and Anandi are bringing Khajan to Udaipur for treatment Subhadra asks where he will stay  Daddu says he will stay in our house 

Edited by mahi12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek134 thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi

Jagya was spot on He trapped LPS quite intelligently Gave him perfect and apt replies . LPS was super mad 😆LPS got good takkar in Jagya.  Loved Jagya in the episode 👏

Kusum thinks Ganga is very lucky to have Jagya in her life wish she could get someone like him too instead of monster LPS  Well Kusum Ganga got this good  luck after years of suffering which your parents gave her by  forcefully getting that little girl married to Ratan Singh and then cut ties with her She lives or dies they don't care You are suffering for their deeds They got you married to rich good guy according to them who turned out to be a devil Hope your parents especially your mother  realize from this after getting reality check and coming out of her lalaland what miseries you give to others daughter same can come to your daughter too  Karma bites every wrong doer  

Edited by Mehek134 - 9 years ago
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update 
Jagya was awesome in the episode ⭐️

Kusum was thinking about her bad luck  she got LPS as her husband and Ganga 's good luck she got husband like Jagya 
Kusum you got curse of your parents wrong deeds to poor Ganga in childhood Your mother troubled Ganga to no limits and sold her to monster Ratan Singh She married off her own daughter to a great guy according to her but ... What one gives around to others comes around to them You are bearing your parents wrong deeds done to others Hope their  eyes open and they realize their sins done to Ganga Right now they are in their dream land where they still think LPS is a great guy and Kusum is putting false blames on him They will get reality check soon 
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi
Jagya superb 👍🏼Loved him in the episode . Loved the way he trapped LPS and LPS has no other way but to agree for DNA test and he cannot even say he never agreed for DNA test as all reporters are witnesses  Jagya 's plan was superb 👏The first scene was well done Jagya's dialogues were superb and fireworks between Jagya and LP is always worth watching 

Kusum is envying Ganga 's luck now the one from whom she  used to consider herself superior in childhood Kusum your parents are curse on you Their wrong deeds to Ganga you  are bearing. Its actually karmic slap to them which they will start feeling soon after seeing true face of their son in  law LP and  the girl whom they treated so badly Ganga  finally got the best in her life that she always deserved while their own  daughter whom they tried to give best is suffering and is rescued  and helped by same Ganga and her husband What a twist of destiny
Edited by jermey1 - 9 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi
Loved Jagya's tit for tat replies to LPS  . Jagya rocked 😃

LPS got another idea to escape You are not gonna succeed LP because Jagya knows your tricks by now quite better and he knows how to give tit for tat to you

Cant wait to watch further This track is really getting interesting 
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Mahi for Balika Vadhu December 2, 2014 written update!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

Very happy that Anandi and Shiv are going to meet Khazan.It feels like BV of old times with Khazan Singh around😃

Looks like LPS is not going to give in so easily
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mahi thanx 4 the update. epi was gud as LPS got trapped by jagya from all sides.i missed 1st few mins wen all were present wid LPS. watched from Jagya confronting LPS alone.
kusum is really envying ganga's luck. 
but i agree wid all that ganga got such gud luck after so much of sufferings by the hands of kusum's parents esply her mother.i agree its Karma.
just like sanchi got  a bite from karma in ystrday's epi. she cursed ganga's baby 2 die now see her own unborn bbay died. wen u curse an innocent & gud prsn karma defntly gives u back sooner or later.
KB drama is 🥱
but happy 2 see anandi bringing her father 2 KB. hes alone & needs 2 b wid family.
and this DB will again do her nautunki.🥱🤢
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update mahi 
Loved Loved Jagya in the episode Too good 👏

Shashank and Nimai Bali's  acting is awesome in this track 

LPS is not going to give up so easily neither our MLA sahab Dr Jagdish Singh I cannot wait to watch further This track has grabbed my interest 
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree  Kusum 's this suffering is karmic slap to her parents evil deeds to Ganga Good cvs gave a good message to all those who do evil deeds with other 's children They should know those evil deeds can fall upon their dear children  as a curse
Sanchi too got karmic slap One should think before cursing others those curses can fall upon you I hope she realizes that 
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago