Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Lets Talk BroTP -- CabIni and ManBir (Page 4)

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Sometimes a lifetime is not enough for two people to understand each other.. and at times few meetings are just enough for two people to connect instantly for a lifetime... 

At first Nandini was his friends gal.. but after their small chat afte the party they became CabNi in true sense... She thinks and understands both manik and cabir differently and  in their mindset.. I wouldn't be surprised in future cabir turning to Nandini for some soul talk... just like he does with Manik... 

I think Cabir might be the only one in the group who can tell Nandini about his past cos Manik wont do it by himself.. not that he wont its just cos he does not know how to do it... He never had that unconditional love or trust were he can open up to another person... He struggles with emotions... Its after soo many tries cabir finally succeeded in making him say few things.. that to he stopped at the crucial  point... he never completed his sentence... But cabir does know the whole truth... but he cannot make manik saya it.. Manik has to accept it by himself... 

But it  will be roller coaster ride for nandini once he admit it... flood gates will open... he will pour out many things that he kept to himself all these years...

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 26 December 2014 at 3:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizNoorie30Medha.S

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Medha and Ru, you be my Baes! Bas.Hug i love you so muchHeart, you be all shades of awesomeness when it comes to analyse Bira. uff the feels.Day Dreaming #ProudBiraShipper

No psychoanalysis on my behalfLOL..you said it allEmbarrassed. aur kya kahoun?

Special mention to Ru:

They be like:
Dhruvie: Maniik...will you...do this/that/ yada yada...fo meee?...Pliiis buddyyy (Buddy to the power infinity).
Manik: AFFKOWWSE buddy. you be my chaddi buddy. I can give my jaan fo yo. I can utaaro my chaddi and do a lap dance for Harshad if you ask. EKBAR poochke toh dekh.
*Yeeeh dostiii on BG*

Freaking awesomeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
cabira Heart
the perfect friend,brother anyone would want to have 
for me it will always be ManBir more than ManRuv because its a friendship of equals
they understand each other, share their discomforts and also advice ..what touched me most was during the fab 5 party while everyone was enjoying it was only Cabira who sensed the discomfort in Baba
he knew that baba was physically present but not mentally
to a passer by it would look very normal but Cabira understood the real reason behind his uneasiness
and he indeed called the reason that is Nandini to the party 
Cabira and Baba share a bromance...with jokes, leg pulling,advice and most important thing concern and protection for the other
no wonder Cabir felt bad when Manik told him to think about forgiveness, he felt that Manik was biased towards Dheuv which he is ..cant blame him for his loyalty to Dhruv he saved his life and also he has been with Baba the most but still Dhrub Sr does not know his real thoughts because Baba has not shared it with anyone 

CabIni- Both of them have been hurt in love, left by the ones they loved the most , vulnerable so of course they will understand each other better. That is why Cabira took upon himself to mend their broken relation because he can not see another incomplete love story and how well he analyzed Nandu. He knew that she will dream about him even though being told not to because that is what love is haina? 
My heart went out to cabira finally that always happy mask fell off a teenager with problems is what I could see...his individual struggles was highlighted yesterday. The kid has been left with nothing but fab 5 and his attitude and I have a feeling that it will be Nandini who will talk to him and maybe he will have a heart to heart with Nandini 
so go my CabIni ship 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.SNoorie30

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

cabira Heart
My Bae is here Hug
the perfect friend,brother anyone would want to have 
for me it will always be ManBir more than ManRuv because its a friendship of equals
they understand each other, share their discomforts and also advice ..what touched me most was during the fab 5 party while everyone was enjoying it was only Cabira who sensed the discomfort in Baba.

Everyone was too busy moving on and making googly eyes at new crushes! ^.^

he knew that baba was physically present but not mentally
to a passer by it would look very normal but Cabira understood the real reason behind his uneasiness
and he indeed called the reason that is Nandini to the party 
Cabira and Baba share a bromance...with jokes, leg pulling,advice and most important thing concern and protection for the other
no wonder Cabir felt bad when Manik told him to think about forgiveness, he felt that Manik was biased towards Dheuv which he is ..cant blame him for his loyalty to Dhruv he saved his life and also he has been with Baba the most but still Dhrub Sr does not know his real thoughts because Baba has not shared it with anyone 

Manik was so irritated yesterday - It would be character development that Dhruv is finally stepping up and asking for things, haring his thoughts but then he has to go to Manik to talk on Alya's behalf -and what about Cabir and Mukti? What about finding out himself if Alya is right about Harshad or not!
Just some days ago he tried to use Navya to get him out of jail!
Isn't Alya Manik's friend too -this was her call, she should have talked to Manik and Cabir too -- But Dhruv wants to help her so he will go to his buddy, Alya will talk to Mukti and no one will talk to Cabir? 
Dhruv is considering Alya's situation -- He is standing up for her but without even giving a thought to Cabir and Mukti's opinions. He says we have no sides after choosing a side himself!
Alya too thought that her work is done once Manik agreed to Dhruv's request --She forgot that Manik is no king and they are not his subjects! He is the leader because they trust him to do right by them!
Here out of no where, Manik is conducting a meeting -- Everyone knows something, Mukti too realized what it was about -- Cabir was completely out of the loop. He is feeling ganged up on by them and from whee he sees it, Manik is doing it because Dhruv asked, Dhruv has chosen Alya's side, so Manik too ends up there only.

Now Manik you deal with this! He was good with Cabir yesterday -- the way he was so calm with Cabir's outburst till Cabir said that Manik is taking Dhruv-Alya's side.
My babies be so Precious <3

CabIni- Both of them have been hurt in love, left by the ones they loved the most , vulnerable so of course they will understand each other better. That is why Cabira took upon himself to mend their broken relation because he can not see another incomplete love story and how well he analyzed Nandu. He knew that she will dream about him even though being told not to because that is what love is haina? 

He knew she will think about her monster -- he knows she won't let go -- He knows .. My baby is always RIGHT! ^.^

None animated GIF

My heart went out to cabira finally that always happy mask fell off a teenager with problems is what I could see...his individual struggles was highlighted yesterday. The kid has been left with nothing but fab 5 and his attitude and I have a feeling that it will be Nandini who will talk to him and maybe he will have a heart to heart with Nandini 
so go my CabIni ship 

This, they just dropped this bomb on him without any hint -- it was meant to go BOOM! He can deal with all the shit in his life, but he can't deal with feeling betrayed by Fab5.

Noorie30-MKB-

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Medha and Ru, you be my Baes! Bas.Hug i love you so muchHeart, you be all shades of awesomeness when it comes to analyse Bira. uff the feels.Day Dreaming #ProudBiraShipper

No psychoanalysis on my behalfLOL..you said it allEmbarrassed. aur kya kahoun?

Special mention to Ru:

They be like:
Dhruvie: Maniik...will you...do this/that/ yada yada...fo meee?...Pliiis buddyyy (Buddy to the power infinity).
Manik: AFFKOWWSE buddy. you be my chaddi buddy. I can give my jaan fo yo. I can utaaro my chaddi and do a lap dance for Harshad if you ask. EKBAR poochke toh dekh.
*Yeeeh dostiii on BG*

Freaking awesomeROFL

That's Medha. Analysis and me are khambas apart. It's like asking Baba to THINK Wacko

But it is Bira whose mention can give even my BS jabberings a new meaning. Bira is just.. *sigh*Day Dreaming
#ProudBiraShipper

ManRuv is a doomed ship. Period.

Medha.SNoorie30

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Cabir is amazing!!

Go to top