Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Lets Talk BroTP -- CabIni and ManBir (Page 3)

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Hi Medha,

Superb writing. Clap
Loved the way you have described Cabir and his relationship with Manik and Nandini. 

Cabir is a beautiful character. To face the odds he has faced and to come out of it so strongly in the other end require guts. He is the strongest of all right now. 

In spite of the obstacles from his mother, society in general and the betrayal of Raghav, he does not resent 'Love'. Therein lies his strength. That may be the difference between Cabir and Nandini. All this while it was Manik who was in the role of a 'Parent' for fab5. But now Cabir is taking on the role of a friend to Manik, which was much needed at this point. 

The developing friendhip between Cabir and Nandini is a treat to watch.
Rarely we see such a positive character in telly like Cabir. 

Love
MD
Nandu Cabir's sis-in-law na..and he Manik's brother cum friend, bro-in-law..friendship was inevitable na..

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am bloody late...all these posts about my BABIES <3 ICry...iHappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

Medha I love you lots this post is special.
Cabir needs a post all to himself,he deserves it so won't mix things up. I adore how the CVs have transformed Cabir in front of us. First impressions are misleading aren't they and that is one of the most undervalued adages. Remember there was a point when you girls who knew him from before couldn't fathom why he accepted this role. Well this shushed us up well.

The reason I felt that these three exist like the Earth and Satellites is because they are shaping up as a very cogent,codependent and complete system. Their friendship is not unequal neither spectacular,it's easy on the eyes like a lunar eclipse. Even under great duress there is a peaceful coexistence with only the tides occasionally making each other aware of the tumult. 

The peace of each other's existence simultaneous and equal. No derivations, no reverence, just pure love. 

I don't know if that made sense,just had a heavy lunch so put it down quickly.
Merry Christmas my Emoji girl
So aptly put..simple, plain and effortless love and friendship they share..no complexities...

And the way you guys write..kya bolu..did not know one could fall in love with 'words'..words beautiful..meaningful..what power they have. they drive home the essence-the truth about the trio's friendship and relationship with such perfection and ease...this ought to be poetry for I am never really so attentive to prose, attending to each word, again and again, reading, repeating, taking in their fragrance, contemplating  and going back to it again for my memory will keep harking back to them and you just can't get over them- 'words'(both the post and the responses to it).  It becomes difficult to believe that words don't matter if they tug at your heartstrings the way they do, moving you, connecting you.  Your writing really makes the song  ring true to my ears..it's 'only' words and words are all I have to take your heart away. But seriously 'only'?

Edited by myvoiz - 25 December 2014 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AyaNi.CabIniSexpotMedha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

You said it all. Yes he acknowledged us..the audience. 'broke the fifth wall',  inviting us for a second into their world. And that's rarely done..so another non-cliche stuff attempted by KYY. Your recollection was filled with warmth.. The episode indeed had some special moments related to the trio-Manik, Cabir and Nandini-so Cabir be the chord to reunite them..good. Ayaz's dialogues are so spontaneous and so is his demeanour. I think he improvises a lot. Tabhi itne real lagte hai uske convos. The way he joked with Mukti and asked her not to get jealous as she would always be her first priority. And the pain in the...where / right ..dialogue..cool man..keep it up..
KY2 be all about breaking cliches and trolling them .LOL
Cabir holding the chord, standing in the middle at the point from where these two walked away is a beautiful symbolism.
I think that both Ayaz and Parth, when doing scenes together, improvise a lot.They seem so realistic. And it is just another reminder of what good actor they are.
Mukti-Cabir be Bruhs for life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizrubys07

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

I am bloody late...all these posts about my BABIES <3 ICry...iHappy

Baby, why you be so late?Cry You just love these three .. you no love me anymore?Broken Heart
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Yeah Cabir ,chuck the world, chuck the serial...you just be talking to us, because our love story is the real deal. 
Damn,Right! Ishq waala true Love.
Nothing entertains Bira more than a good mindf**k, considering that is the only way he can distract himself, he channels all his attention to his boy and his band ankhon wali..

It was seamless wasn't it, CabIni picked the threads from their last conversation with utter ease and comfort. This is because they both saw each other as individuals , they bared their hearts and just are brutally honest. There is no beating around the bush for them. She knew he was talking about Manik and her , she tried walking away but he gave her his trust by sharing his heartache -she stops and lets him say. 

I loved it, how he just came to her and started talking as if that last scene had never ended in the first place. A continuation.

Hope , Cabir lived his love, he accepted, embraced and fought for it. Hence there are no regrets, no what-ifs, sometimes it is not necessary that every love story would have it's happily ever after but it's love that matters  . This is his case, he has lived the love , which is why he can let go of the hope too. 
Love is still there, hope isn't! And love is not enough no! He is so invested in MaNan because he wants this Love Story to be complete.

Because he knows he cannot do anything else, R and he tried fighting for their love but it just wasn't good enough. Raghav did walk away,he gave them the end . He just quit fighting. Which is why Cabira has now accepted it. Nandini told him never to close heart for second chances, whatever they might be , Bira is reaching that stage slowly.

But Cabir understands the difference with Nandini and Manik, he knows these kids while are not only running away from embracing the love and acknowledge it but still they haven't stopped fighting for "their thing". Fate or not , their world still is all about them. She cannot walk away and he just cannot stop chasing her. So how can there be no hope here? When they both be still so attuned to each other. Hence Bira intervenes. He throws a challenge at Nandu, tells her to remove her monster from her nightmares because he knows even if she tries ,she cannot.  At the mere thought of not having him around,she wilts like a flower. The light in her flickers..so how can she forget him...move away from him. Cabir wants her ponder on this, he tell her to try letting go, if she cannot then there is hope...

Manik and Cabir are dost in the real sense. They be the teasing, silently communicating, back-benchers , trouble makers, Marauding around the town.But then they have this bond where they know each other's game. This silence , where they both be drinking bear, refusing to share the troubles because of the silly pact yet  
being together for each other. 

Cabir realized that it's truly time to move on and get a grip on his life. He has a bigger battle , gaining his respect and above all making his Mumma proud and having her unconditional back, because that is one bond which is fated, he needs to fight for it. So he will wake-up and get it all sorted. Manik understands because he respects Bira's bond with his mom. He knows that Aunty values respect and how it is so important in life. This is Manik's special quality he knows his life shit is his own and his thing with Noyonika is all his, hence no stereotyping the bond of a mom and a child. 

So the deal was off and Cabir pounces on the opportunity and straight up asks him- what happened? Manik doesn't protest, doesn't hide the pain or his hurt, his quivering voice is enough to tell Cabir that his friend is experiencing something real and powerful. Manik needed this sounding board moment- he stresses how his mind just focuses on her walking away and all the unsaid that he couldn't tell her. Cabir sums up MaNan, they cannot forget it , neither he nor she..Manik ponder on toxic , Cabira says maybe but then why did she walk away if she cannot forget. Maybe it's time to identify the problem rather than focusing on the answer which doesn't seem to make sense. The nudge complete. 

Here's the thing , Cabir is the perfect foil for both Manik and Nandini because he is the one who has loved and lost, they both know that he will always understand them because he has been through it all. They understood his love and he is doing the same now. In a way it completes circle, wasn't it both Manik and Nandini who came to know his secret and tried making it easy for him. This is why Nandini trusts Cabir too, she understood his pain even when they never shared a conversation and he knows it , hence Bira's respect. 

So when it comes to being the Manager, Cabir was the most vocal even with Dhruv around , for endorsing Nandini as the Manager because he knows she can be trusted , she is reasonable and has the sensitivity to handle the damaged souls that make fab5. Hence CabIni be everything !

Manbir will always be special because they both let each other know their vulnerabilities, it has sort of cemented the bond. There is no mask here, it's a two way street . Just them , even when there are no words but a silence, it's mutual. So James P and Sirius B of them. 

Marauder's Era be true love. The next generation be Meh! except for my Fred-George!
Way to give me feel,Gen!

@MS - You make me love them more na, they be our babies. But I be in love with Cabira- he is everything. Just him,Bas. Oh, nobody gets Bira and his magic like you do. Dare i say, this was a perfect post in every sense. Clap

You write this perfection, and say this in the end *sigh*

I am in Love with your Post Gen and your words!Heart

Now seeing Cabir wanting Nandini as their manager is so much more beautiful because they need her.Manik needs her,Cabir needs her --She is needed to sort this new problem out because as Cabir said, she is never unreasonable. She can be their voice of reason and her unbiased opinion will help.

myvoizrubys07charminggenie

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I'm working my butt off here after the cuuute bacchas of all my aunties and uncles have destroyed my sukhi basera and you all be discussin my fav brotp ..I see and sigh and go back to sulking and workingBroken Heart

Coming to your post. Medhz yo my BiraHug, you just reflected my thoughts on my brotp without me having to express them in words (since I be expressionally challenged -__-)..I had been screaming with happiness and pata nahi kya kya in the (my dabbawala) epi where he gives that "kha jayenge" wala monologueROFL..and then he just FLOORED me with the 'sochegi' part (and I louu that gif you've madeDay Dreaming)...my bro knows Baba n uska Baby so well. First there was Chepu in the chole epi, then the college parking lot scene (I was so hoping that Chepu be looking for an admission circularLOL) and now there is Bira talking about loving and forgetting and actually letting go while he very well knows that she can't. Beech mein he doesn't even forget to be  the kameena he is "Main hamesha sahi bolta hoon"Cool The way he never hesitates to talk about Raghav and states things so casually to Nandini is what make my brotp shoo specialHeart...like even Nandini doesn't mind when he drops in all of a sudden and starts his vachan on love, hurt and Baba-shit, and the fact that they were never friends or anything of that sort to begin with ah-mazes me, like a part of me dies everytime just by watching how perfectly the two clicksDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I was just reeling with my CabiNi feels when Viku throws in the ManBir TALK...this be the best ManBir talk EVER. We had been asking to see Cabir's pain for once and Viku showed us his pain over his mommy issue. And him worrying about a place to live and then at the end of the epi about paying his bills..why does he have to think about this NOW? He is 19 only, he's always had his mom to take care of all those stuff and now suddenly he's all alone. He has Fab5 ofc, but each has to fight their life's battle on their own. And right now more than anything (even MaNan confession) I want Bira to have a place where he doesn't have to feel like a refugee..because I think it's a serious blow to anyone's self-esteem if one doesn't have a place one can call 'home'. And Viku, in case you are trolling, get those bills paid. JALDI.

And that whole ManBir convo starting from "Tu so gaya kya?" to "Mujhe lagta hain tujhe sochna chahiye..ke aakher woh tujhse dur kyun gayi. When there is a problem there is a solution. That's how you overcome the problem." goes into my top 10 brotp convos ever. BAS. That "Pata hain Cabir" moment broke my heart, the vulnerability on Manik's face, the despair ufffBroken Heart Though it's Baba after all. So the next morning, instead of putting his thinking cap on for one GODDAMN TIME Baba HAS TO turn into J Manik again and snap at Nandini, for...erm..not doing/saying anything to him and just standing there with ChepuConfused Such a waste of Bira's gyanGeek

Don't even get me started on ManRuv. It's a doomed ship. More doomed than PaNi itself. They be like:
Dhruvie: Maniik...will you...do this/that/ yada yada...fo meee?...Pliiis buddyyy (Buddy to the power infinity).
Manik: AFFKOWWSE buddy. you be my chaddi buddy. I can give my jaan fo yo. I can utaaro my chaddi and do a lap dance for Harshad if you ask. EKBAR poochke toh dekh.
*Yeeeh dostiii on BG*

This is all ManRuv have been reduced to. Even though I don't want to, I can't help comparing ManRuv to Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo's bonding. They've always had this inner cold war going on because they were legit IN LOVE (not Dhruvwala lou) with the same girl but the true essence of their friendship was never tainted.

And now this Alya angle. I'm loving this track because this time it's REALLY a serious issue that cannot be overlooked. No matter what, they HAVE to choose sides. Our pyaaalasa Dhruvie has made sure of that. I mean, seriously, kaunsa UFO aa jata if Alya had gone directly to the group to talk about this? Cabir and Mukti can see the reason behind Alya's pleas but naii, Dhruv has to go and pull an "imma be ur gurdin anjil Alu" act. 
Bas now what I don't want is my ManBir being a victim of this ladaai. Aur kuch bhi I'm very much looking forward to see. Long live my brotps.

p.s. keep writing these brotp wala posts wokay? I need a place to vent and drool over my bros. Once again, me LOBEZ you. You be my firefly named Bira. HameshaDay Dreaming

Edited by rubys07 - 26 December 2014 at 1:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AyaNi.CabInimyvoizarathimMedha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

I'm working my butt off here after the cuuute bacchas of all my aunties and uncles have destroyed my sukhi basera and you all be discussin my fav brotp ..I see and sigh and go back to sulking and workingBroken Heart

You are SO late but you are forgiven for the Kids! ^.^

Coming to your post. Medhz yo my BiraHug, you just reflected my thoughts on my brotp without me having to express them in words (since I be expressionally challenged -__-)..I had been screaming with happiness and pata nahi kya kya in the (my dabbawala) epi where he gives that "kha jayenge" wala monologueROFL..and then he just FLOORED me with the 'sochegi' part (and I louu that gif you've madeDay Dreaming)...my bro knows Baba n uska Baby so well.

I will make a 'Sochegi' Gif too. Dude, I forgave CVs for cutting the 'Monste will haunt your dreams' because of this part.

The sochegi was the conclusion of the whole conversation. She tells her to not think about the Monster, if she does then she can't let go. And after she elaves, HE TELLS US that Sochegi= She Wont Let Go ..Heart
Perfection! I love all the mind-f**king he gets up to.

First there was Chepu in the chole epi, then the college parking lot scene (I was so hoping that Chepu be looking for an admission circularLOL) and now there is Bira talking about loving and forgetting and actually letting go while he very well knows that she can't.

Chepu be no kameena - he is a cheeseball gentleman! The head pat to mukti and there my heart goes zoom ..
Mukti needs no Kisses, she needs more of the head pats!

Beech mein he doesn't even forget to be  the kameena he is "Main hamesha sahi bolta hoon"Cool The way he never hesitates to talk about Raghav and states things so casually to Nandini is what make my brotp shoo specialHeart...like even Nandini doesn't mind when he drops in all of a sudden and starts his vachan on love, hurt and Baba-shit, and the fact that they were never friends or anything of that sort to begin with ah-mazes me, like a part of me dies everytime just by watching how perfectly the two clicksDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Now This is a Kameena - ^.^
Just starting the convo from where it had ended last time and she just stays and listens and knows what he is talking about -- The wibes between them be just too much love -- How she be like, YOU ARE HERE TO CHEW MY BRAINS ABOUT HIS GUITAR CHORD! But then she stays and listens to everything he says!

I was just reeling with my CabiNi feels when Viku throws in the ManBir TALK...this be the best ManBir talk EVER. We had been asking to see Cabir's pain for once and Viku showed us his pain over his mommy issue. And him worrying about a place to live and then at the end of the epi about paying his bills..why does he have to think about this NOW? He is 19 only, he's always had his mom to take care of all those stuff and now suddenly he's all alone. He has Fab5 ofc, but each has to fight their life's battle on their own. And right now more than anything (even MaNan confession) I want Bira to have a place where he doesn't have to feel like a refugee..because I think it's a serious blow to anyone's self-esteem if one doesn't have a place one can call 'home'. And Viku, in case you are trolling, get those bills paid. JALDI.

Worrying about a roof on his head and paying his bills -- So not what I WANTED CABIR TO BE WORRIED ABOUT - didn't he have enough shit to deal with and then he starts and we realize how he has more problems than we previously thought!

But he didn't say any of that -- just tried to convince them to choose Nandini and work - she will keep them in line, she will handle baba ka tantrum and she will handle them all -- so they can work on their music so that Cabir can stop worrying about paying his bills!

He tries to reason without bringing in his situation! <3
Manik Baba bhi Jhat Se Maan Gaya ^.^

And that whole ManBir convo starting from "Tu so gaya kya?" to "Mujhe lagta hain tujhe sochna chahiye..ke aakher woh tujhse dur kyun gayi. When there is a problem there is a solution. That's how you overcome the problem." goes into my top 10 brotp convos ever. BAS. That "Pata hain Cabir" moment broke my heart, the vulnerability on Manik's face, the despair ufffBroken Heart Though it's Baba after all.

His voice was just so, he is a child still...  WANTED TO HUG HIM SO BAD! He is so hearbroken, he is not thinking about the 'why'! </3

So the next morning, instead of putting his thinking cap on for one GODDAMN TIME Baba HAS TO turn into J Manik again and snap at Nandini, for...erm..not doing/saying anything to him and just standing there with ChepuConfused Such a waste of Bira's gyanGeek

Bira needs to 'hammer' it in Baba's brain! Manik understands the language of physics and violence is needed! ^.^

Don't even get me started on ManRuv. It's a doomed ship. More doomed than PaNi itself. They be like:
Dhruvie: Maniik...will you...do this/that/ yada yada...fo meee?...Pliiis buddyyy (Buddy to the power infinity).
Manik: AFFKOWWSE buddy. you be my chaddi buddy. I can give my jaan fo yo. I can utaaro my chaddi and do a lap dance for Harshad if you ask. EKBAR poochke toh dekh.
*Yeeeh dostiii on BG*

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT WHEN MY BAES BE SO BLUNT! ROFLROFLROFL

This is all ManRuv have been reduced to. Even though I don't want to, I can't help comparing ManRuv to Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo's bonding. They've always had this inner cold war going on because they were legit IN LOVE (not Dhruvwala lou) with the same girl but the true essence of their friendship was never tainted.

From being such a hard-core ManRuv shipper to the present - Sometimes I hate what they did to this friendship! Even with Uttu ka acting iused to love it but something went completely wrong, the character went wrong! Now, the character makes progress -he is standing up for the person he has feelings for. But he just wnt , If Alya says Abhishek is changing, feeling sorry then she is right so I am gonna get her brother out! What?

Then he is like we have no sides, but he didn't even consider Cabir and Mukti's stance and ended up choosing a side by doing that!

And the ManRuv sceen was uncomfortable, My Momma Doc agrees! It has too much of Manik and his sense of Obligations and guilt.He is so irritated and Nandini's topic is a no go here.And then BOOM! Harshad -- and Dhruv looking like a kicked puppy! *sigh*

And now this Alya angle. I'm loving this track because this time it's REALLY a serious issue that cannot be overlooked. No matter what, they HAVE to choose sides. Our pyaaalasa Dhruvie has made sure of that. I mean, seriously, kaunsa UFO aa jata if Alya had gone directly to the group to talk about this? Cabir and Mukti can see the reason behind Alya's pleas but naii, Dhruv has to go and pull an "imma be ur gurdin anjil Alu" act. 

@red MINX YOULOL

Alya approaching them herself would have been the best option! She is their friend too, instead of forcing anyone to forgive she should just ask them to do her the favor and get her brother out because she wants it, he needs her brother! She has been a loyal friend - they can do that for her! Forgiveness is a no-go!
She talked to Mukti, she didnt talk to Cabir though -- Then instead of her, it is Dhruv who is asking them for this, and Manik already knew. From where Cabir looks, Alya took Dhruv on her side so instantly Manik is there too -- Because Dhruv! Tu Jaha Mai Waha ..

Bas now what I don't want is my ManBir being a victim of this ladaai. Aur kuch bhi I'm very much looking forward to see. Long live my brotps.

Cabir saying 'Tu Bhi Inki Side Le Raha Hai .." and Manik shouting 'Cabir'  ;'(
-- dude, Manik was so calm with Cabir, trying to cool him down! Caibr be like, You 'sacrificed 'your love iske liye, Ab Meri Baari !!

p.s. keep writing these brotp wala posts wokay? I need a place to vent and drool over my bros. Once again, me LOBEZ you. You be my firefly named Bira.

HameshaDay Dreaming

I LOVE you too my Bae, All my Baes are awesome! You be my Baba  Hug

AyaNi.CabInimyvoizarathim

Go to top