Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

Dev's Dream or ...??? (Page 2)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by Namzz

Where is Sonali today?? I thought she will be here after this episode. Dev got bitten and pinched. ROFL

i think lost in her dreamworld LOL

LOL

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Saw the epi. It seems as though he's starting to develop some kind of feeling for Kajri, hence he's hallucinating about seeing her everywhere. As Dia said, seeing that no one cared for him before like how Kajri is doing, he's being drawn to it. I'm telling you, Dev is like a child that needs to be train, needs to be love and needs to be shown the right things.

Edited by Gingerly - 24 December 2014 at 5:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Saw the epi. It seems as though he's starting to develop some kind of feeling for Kajri, hence he's hallucinating about seeing her everywhere. As Dia said, seeing that no one cared for him before like how Kajri is doing, he's being drawn to it. I'm telling you, Dev is like a child that needs to be train, needs to be love and needs to be shown the right things.

Well said Jan. I sure would like to see him do some good as opposed to nasty.
Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gingerly

Well said Jan. I sure would like to see him do some good as opposed to nasty.

We all would like to see him doing good and he will. Kajri is making headway in Dev becoming a changed man and he isn't aware of it, he'll only become aware when it's all said and done, when he finds himself doing the right thing.  Kajri isn't making it obvious, she's using things that he's accustom doing to make the change, it's kind of like reverse psychology. Take for example the drinking, she got him to stop by telling him that if he continues she'll drink the whole bottle and go and dance in front the family. He could've continued drinking and not cared about what she did.  Kajri is just showing him a right way of doing things. Dev's conscience is still aware of what's right and what's wrong but the problem is that from childhood he has been heavily influenced by the negative environment in the house, so that's all he knows. Dev has to say he's a lucky man to have Kajri as his wife because no other woman would've been doing what Kajri is doing because of what he was going to do before the family burst in the room.

Edited by Gingerly - 24 December 2014 at 9:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Wow Jan. that was amazing. Very well written. Clap
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Where is Sonali today?? I thought she will be here after this episode. Dev got bitten and pinched. ROFL
I came now and all ready to comment...Thinking what to say...Busy day today evrywhere christmas wishes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Its all love love love everywhere for dev now. He is falling in love with kajri and as dia and jan said he is a kid at heart so he needs to knw wht is gud n wht is bad fr him. Glad he has kajri as his wife. Now he will b a gud man and i'm loving dev-kajri scenes so much. Can watch 100 times. Very intense n romantic n i love it. And the day dreaming scene yesterday. I laughed so much ROFL Dev-kajri looks so perfect and kajri is so determined to change him. Loving kajri's attitute. Ths grl is brilliant Thumbs Up

However i talked to AD last day. He said the same which jan thinks. He said " Later dev will be baap of VR(later dev will took over VR)" n he stammers much infront of VR...does tht mean dev will b again turning bad n taking over the bussinesrs...oh my god i don't want this ShockedWant a sweet dev now who supports the gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Maybe he will be good and realize what VR is. So he he takes over as in not afraid of him and steers thing towards positivity.

Fingers crossed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index