Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Biwi bahar, biwi ke sautans andar (Page 6)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Somehow I can not imagine a guy who had/has gorgeous girlfriends like Sonam, Deepika and Katrina would fall for AliaErmm...Maybe they are just friends...that seems more plausible when u think about the kind of women Ranbir likes...

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Somehow I can not imagine a guy who had/has gorgeous girlfriends like Sonam, Deepika and Katrina would fall for AliaErmm...Maybe they are just friends...that seems more plausible when u think about the kind of women Ranbir likes...

I don't see Alia becoming the other woman.  Despite her young age and the bimbo image the girl is very smart and has a strong enough personality to not fall for this sneaking into someone's house behind their girlfriend's back.  Not to mention that we are taking he word of one tabloid website for where she really was at the time the picture was taken.  Honestly her having just left Ranbir's building at the time the photo was shot is hearsay.  

And how does Ayan fit into this supposed hanky panty between Alia and Ranbir?  Or is the implication a threesome?   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Originally posted by blue-ice

I don't see Alia becoming the other woman.  Despite her young age and the bimbo image the girl is very smart and has a strong enough personality to not fall for this sneaking into someone's house behind their girlfriend's back.  Not to mention that we are taking he word of one tabloid website for where she really was at the time the picture was taken.  Honestly her having just left Ranbir's building at the time the photo was shot is hearsay.  

And how does Ayan fit into this supposed hanky panty between Alia and Ranbir?  Or is the implication a threesome?   

No implication. Ayan is madly in love with Biru. Everyone knows. LOLLOL

The rest are jokes but you know, you NEVER KNOW. LOL
swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Oh sweetie-heart, he's gold prize for most of e'm. Just ask Anushka, DP, Alia et al. LOL

Anushka too? When did she and Pichkari have a scene? See, I can get why Alia and Sonam would be so overawed - the filmi world tends to be insular and I guess the Kapoor name is as good as it gets in Bollyland. 

But for girls who grew up outside the industry like DP and Anushka, they should know that in the grand scheme of things the present generation of Kapoors are insignificant - in wealth, prestige or influence. There are so many other succesful wealthy men who wouldn't have the same baggage that comes with Pichkari. 

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Wish for him to invite me over . We would party like the Montreal boys EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Starktastic

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

No implication. Ayan is madly in love with Biru. Everyone knows.LOLLOL

The rest are jokes but you know, you NEVER KNOW.LOL

Ayan Kapoor?   I can dig that.

Yea I know. Ehhh ... lol.

Mallika-E-Bhais

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by swati1975us

^EXACTLY!!!!

Oh  Katty IS ANYTHING but  bholi bhaali. ROFL She just wants the K Tag anyway!! For that, she will do anything. And I MEAN ANYTHING! Ala KJo's KwK ROFL

Yes, people say how Ayan is actually in love with Biru. Seriously, I believe it. This is INSANE! And that Biru makes it clear to  his serious GFs to basically put up with Ayan or they don't get him.. Ok not in so many words but they he does. LOLLOL

Ayan is very charming though! Why are the best ones all gay?!!! Cry

I don't know why she thinks the Kapoor Khandan Pichkari is some grand prize that she needs to win. Hello, has she seen the history of the bahus of the Kapoor Khandan? The Shashi and Shammi branches are fine and well-adjusted, but the Raj gene passed down does not make for very happy marital life. 

Maybe Katty should have a heart to heart with Mummyji and Bebo ki Mummyji. 

LOLLOLLOL

Poor thing. She's had some effed up family life!!! She feels she needs the security. Apparently she's  doing &  going to  do anything to become Jr Mrs Kapoor.She knows her days are numbered & married into the first family is going to provide life-time longevity.

Oh sweetie-heart, he's gold prize for most of e'm. Just ask Anushka, DP, Alia et al. LOL

Well, at least, DP really did love him unlike Kat and many others. Too bad he left her himself. I guess good. He didn't deserve her, and anyway, karma was after dp as well for what she did to the last guy before she got with RK. LOL  So, in a way, both Kat and RK deserve each other! 
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Franco

Wish for him to invite me over . We would party like the Montreal boys EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL

OJ6.0

Go to top