Biwi bahar, biwi ke sautans andar - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Uhhh yaaa.. I don't sit & imagine such things. Sorry. πŸ˜†

haha...I didnt have to look far: my brother πŸ˜•
Originally posted by swati1975us

Let's discuss if we are referring to wealth or simply the perceived prestige of a family name. If it is wealth, then neither the Bachchans nor the Kapoors have much to show. In contemporary Bollywood powerhouse producers like the Lullas of Eros, Bhushan Kumar of T-Series, Ramesh Taurani of Tips, Sajid Nadiadwala, Aditya Chopra, whoever owns Ashtavinayak etc are a lot more wealthy than any Kapoor or Bachchan. 

Ronnie and Zarina Screwvala are probably loaded too, but too classy to ever flaunt it. 

But things get muddy when we discuss status and prestige. Was Prithviraj Kapoor held in very high esteem? Absolutely! Raj's status is a mixed bag - the Raj who made Shree 420 was respected and adored, the Raj who made Ram Teri Ganga Maili was rightfully seen as a sleazy old man. By the time we get to Rishi, Randhir and Rajiv the prestige gets even more diluted. Rajiv and Randhir are flop actors, Rishi barely managed to squeak through. I honestly don't know where the popular perception of Kapoors being a big deal in contemporary Bollywood comes from. 

When you have someone powerful like KJo going gaga promoting every random kid from the family you know they have lots of prestige.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

@Bold: They probably are. *starting a rumour for the first time.* 
Also- Just partners. What do you mean by, "gay partners"πŸ˜•

for me, a 30+ year old man is an independent man, he doesn't need to walk with his male friends 24/7...I see ranbir all the time with this guy as if he is his wifeπŸ₯±  and whatever news i get about ranbir has KJo, ayan, party strings attached to it... #fedup
Rk and his Kapoor tag..the entire image was carefully built..The doting son,proud father..his mothers Raymond man.
Then the high walls of Krishna Raj..where his ex Deepika didnt measure up!

Now he is throwing parties with his firang  GF at their love nest..is it the sameπŸ€”

As for Katrina..it was ok that almost every actor on KWK was making fun of Ranbirs "bedtime stories"..Kashyap even asked him to fall in love really..

He may be going bang bang in his rented apartment  and have fun with Kat's soutens on the side 

BUT Kat could take pride in the fact that she made the cut with the Kapoors..Neetu was designing wedding cards,Kat  went meet the Kapoor matriarch Krishna,his and her parents were meeting to set a date..

Neetu is making sure people know it is not true..

The doting son who claimed to be moving to a place owned by his mother temporarily..is now at some rented place

Media watchers are taking it all in..

Was this a good move? time will tell

Edited by you2 - 9 years ago
all the conspiracies in the thread and the article itself would make the best indian soap opera ever πŸ˜†
Originally posted by silent_reader

all the conspiracies in the thread and the article itself would make the best indian soap opera ever πŸ˜†

Conspiracy theories are made for stars people are interested in. No one cares about love island rumours . Even the fans of those stars don't post in those threads. Those stars might make out in full view of the public and no one would care  like at the AIB event. How many posts were made on the open show of love at the event?
 Bechare love birds. πŸ˜† Even the media and fans don't give a damn
Originally posted by you2

Sauten ho toh aisi..I mean aisa😎
Joined at the hip

Ayan at the family Xmas lunch!

Adaar and Armaan Jain with Ayan Mukherji

According to BollywoodLife they are also vacationing together.   Unless this is an old picture.   

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ranbir-kapoor-kareena-kapoor-khan-saif-ali-khan-and-ayan-mukerji-leave-for-new-year-celebrations-view-pics/#!1/teaser-ranbir-ayan-saif-kareena-261214/

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 9 years ago