Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Different and  interesting story yaar
Eagerly waiting for next part plz update soon 
How will they meet hope she doesn't misunderstand her real parents after acknowledging as now she admires raman iishita but hope she continues as she may get angry that she being daughter of a business tycoon was leading miserable life she seems too be like ishita understanding caring and patient so hoping for the best update soon if possible plz pm me hats of to ur thinking and pairings are really thoughtful mihir rinki and mihika mani really very thoughtful plz continue soon 
Edited by Isha_Pathare - 9 years ago
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Imane

Good update!!

thnxx
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelSREE

Namita going back to her home, her family...

Can't able to wait 4 next update...
It will be superbly awesome.. 
By the way tmrw is her bday I think, sooo there will be celebration...
Interesting...

update ll b soon
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isha_Pathare

Different and  interesting story yaar

Eagerly waiting for next part plz update soon 
How will they meet hope she doesn't misunderstand her real parents after acknowledging as now she admires raman iishita but hope she continues as she may get angry that she being daughter of a business tycoon was leading miserable life she seems too be like ishita understanding caring and patient so hoping for the best update soon if possible plz pm me hats of to ur thinking and pairings are really thoughtful mihir rinki and mihika mani really very thoughtful plz continue soon 

i know jodis are bit unique and least expected...
but then thats fun

update ll b soon.. keep loving
ragnacrazy thumbnail

Chapter -5

It was a bright morning in Delhi as well as in Mumbai...

A new day... A new day with hopes and new desires... New challenges and few unexpected occasions...

IN MUMBAI

She woke up... Stared at her blank room... nobody was around to greet her a good morning.. She walked towards her room's mirror with closed eyes... And as she reached there she opened her eyes to greet herself the first...

She opened her eyes and wished herself a good morning and as she was leaving it was not just an another ordinary day but also it was a big day of her life... she was going Delhi to arrange such a big event and there she will also meet the great business tycoon.. The thought only just energized her... It made her feel positive and full of life...

But then was it the only reason due to which she was feeling so fresh... no there was also an another reason... It was her bday... But then there was no1 to wish her on her bday...  she always wished that her mamma should wish her always but then her mom most of the time used to forget her bday... and most of the time used to be so busy in her life that she never used to care it was her bday...

Now it was accepted by her and she really dint care about it.. But then somewhere she still wished it should be her mamma who shud wish her the first...

As she was walking toward the washroom to get fresh, she got a call

Another line" listen, Maine raman bhalla se baat ker li hai... he will send some1 to pick u up at airport.. And listen ur flight is at 2 in afternoon and will reach delhi by 4 and then that person will directly take u at bhalla house there you have to manage everything.. I know u ll but just batana meri duty..."

She just listened all quietly and replied" dnt worry sir... All will be done well"

Another side" i know... Isliye i m sending my best employee..."

She just smiled on her compliment and said" thank u"

She cut the call and walked toward the bathroom to get fresh...

IN DELHI

Ishita and the whole family walked towards ansh's room.. She just peeped inside his room and found him in deep slumber..

They all came inside his room... Ishita kept on staring at her son.. Who just looked like his dad while sleeping.. So innocent..

Raman just shaked her said "madrasan, chalo.. Wish nahi karna... sab tumhara wait ker rahe hai.. Be quick yaar...buddhi ho rahi ho... Fatafat chala bhi nahi jata ab tumse..."

Ishita just smiled and walked towards her sons bes...

Ishita was just about to wake him up with love and care.. Wen adi stopped her and said" please isima... aise mat uthao.. U know na hamare bday pe ansh hume kaise utha ta hai.. Kaan main jor jor se chila ke... toh aap usse itne pyaar se q utha rahi hai.. Ab hum bhi uske kaan main chilake hi usse uthayenge. Q ruhi??"

Ruhi agreed with her bhai and said" exactly... aise hi uthana hai..ishima aap hato aur ab sirf dekho"

Ishita moved from there and adi ruhi came near ansh and adi said as i will finsi the count of 3 all will yell...

All got ready.. As adi said 1...2...3...all people in that room including mr. And mrs. Bhalla shouted.. Haappy bday ansh...

The sudden tremour brought ansh out of his dreamland.. And he woke...

All wished him a happy bday.. Ishita kissed his forehead and wished him a bright future.. Mr and mrs. Bhalla blessed him with long life...

All left the room excluding raman and ishita...

As raman sat near ansh..

Ansh said" papa 20 yrs hogaye...ab ek bike toh banti hai.. Mujhe ek bike chahiye iss bday pe as a gift.. And haan mom uss din market main jo naya phone humne dekha tha.. I need that as a bday gft from u... plzzz no more discussion.."

Ansh got up from his bed and walked towards the bathroom.. Raman said" bike chahiye na tujhe.. Jaroor milegi"

Ishita was shocked and said" raman bilkul nahi.. Pehle hi decide hua tha.. Jab tak woh khud nahi kamata hum usse koi bada gift nahi denge.. Humne adi ko bhi nahi diya tha.. Isse q? Kissi ko bhi nahi.. Aur raha sawal phone ka.. Toh beta if i m not wrong 6 mahine pehle jab adi bhaiya us gaye the toh aapke liye naya phone le aaye the.. Toh itni jaldi dusra phone q cahiye aapko?"

Ansh walked near his mom and said " mamma  take a chill pill.. 6 months mom.. Che mahine.. Technology badal jaati hai 3 months main.. Uss hisab se aapka beta 2 technology piche hai.. Kya aap chahti hai ki aapka beta kissi bhi chiz main piche rahe"

Ishita was shocked and was about to answer wen raman stopped her and said

" kk.. Naya phone nayi bike.. Sab milega tumhe.. Per fhokat main toh beta kuch bhi nahi.. Sub ke liye tumhe mehnat karni padegi..  Tumhe toh pata hai aaj adi bhaiya ki sagai hai and agle hafte shadi.. Toh isiliye humne mumbai se ek event management company ko event arrange karne ki request ki hai.. They are sending one of their employee today to manage our today's function..

Toh unka abhi phone aaya tha.. Ki who ladki delhi main nayi hai.. Usse yahan ka kuch pata nahi hai.. "

Ansh was least interested and asked " haan toh?main kya karu?"

Raman smiled replying" toh beta aaj apko airport jana hai usse pick karne and then jab tak who log yahan hai.. Unhe help karna hai.. Assist karna hai... according to ur performance ur gift will decided"

Raman left saying soo

Ansh was shocked..

ishita was just looking at him.. He saw her and said" main nahi jaunga.. Kya hai yaar..its my bday.. And then main q jau.. And main kya help karunga unki.. Business tycoon raman bhalla ka beta ek event organiser thodi banega.. I m not gonna go"

Ishita said" pappa ne kahan hain na.. Toh janna hi padega tumhe.. Aur waise bhi 20yrs hogaye aapke .. Ab thodi pappa ki help karo.. Aur agar woh gifts aapko chhiye toh do as he said"

Ishita too left saying so..

Ansh in his mind" kabhi nahi... main nahi jaunga... aree pappa.. Apko kya laga main aise chote kaam karunga.. Kabhi nahi.. Ab app dekhiye main kya karta hoon..."

He just picked his phone... and dialed a no. " sunn mera ek kaam hai..."

It was 5 in the evening at Delhi airport...

She just landed Delhi..Just finished her check out and walked towards the exit gate.. She was damn scared.. First time in a new city.. Among new people.. Totally new experience..\

As she came out she was searching the 1 who Mr. Bhalla wud have sent to pick her up...

She was searching, there was a sudden tap on her shoulder and she turned around ...

The voice from other side..." Hi I m..."

(To be continued)

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ansh bigad hua hain...

loved ishra nad family...

so finally she is bak... want to hw she cope with her family...

now who's this new entry...??

updte soonish...
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavi2311

ansh bigad hua hain...

loved ishra nad family...

so finally she is bak... want to hw she cope with her family...

now who's this new entry...??

updte soonish...

will get to know soon
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wrong timing yaar chalo koyi nahi jaldi update karo haan plz waiting for that new entry and many other things nice update ...update soon 
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isha_Pathare

Wrong timing yaar chalo koyi nahi jaldi update karo haan plz waiting for that new entry and many other things nice update ...update soon

yup update ll b soon
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read all.Parts on one go. all r awesome & Emotional. plz update soon. waiting.