Wow...its just beautiful
and emotinal one too
just loved every bit of itt
cont soon and add me to your pm list
waiting to read more from you
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys m highly obliged by ur love for my work..
seriously m too happy tht u lyked my small work..
keep loving...
i know its bit emotional but then ache din jaroor ayenge...

keep smiling.. lots of love
ragnacrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A bit off-focus part... As there will be party soon lemme introduce u to various other characters newly introduced after 20 yrs leap...

Adithya- son of ishita and raman kumar bhalla

Ansh- son of ishita and raman kumar bhalla

Ruhi- daughter of ishita and raman kumar bhalla

Shravan- son of vandu and bala

Sakshi-daughter of vandu and bala

Ananya- daughter of simmi

Mohit- son of mihir and rinki

Kunal- son of mihir and rinki

Nishita- daughter of sarika +romi

Vedant- son of mihika and mani

I know thode odd pairings hogaye hai... But let's enjoy.. sub mysteries sort out honge soon..

Chapter - 3

The girl gained her energy after few moments... She knew weeping and tears were never allowed for her..  The girl accepted her condition to b her fate... And she always believed life to be grey.  It can never always give her troubles... There will b a ray of hope for her waiting somewhere she just has to get up and go near it... And yes she stood up.. Saw her wallet which was empty just lyk her luck.. But then her hopes and her dreams were filled like the sheet of money lender names in her wallet... She knew it's her fate but then she knew she surely can change it... She walked towards her bedroom... Saw her mother sleeping... Took her bag and left that place...walked in search of her dreams... yes she walked with an empty wallet but a heart and mind filled with dreams and aspirations..

Sumwhr in Mumbai..

In an event management company..

There she enters with a broad smile on her face.. the office receptionist always use to tell her, after seeing her broad smile and lively face she use to feel yes the day has actually begun..the grl walked near her cubicle.. Kept her bag on table...

There was meeting announced and being a very hardworking junior creative assistant she herself was invited for it..

She was just 20 and working for a very big event management company managing her undergraduate studies as well.. She was just dng an internship there and earned sufficient for them but then her mom and her high fandu qualities always landed them in heavy debts

She entered the cabin of her boss..

Boss" good morning my highly efficient staff and my well managed department head.. I m highly obliged to tell u that our event management company has landed up with a very big event.. Yes guys v are organizing a wedding of India's one of biggest business tycoon's son. Yes.. He and his family wish that, starting from their engagement to wedding everything will be organized by our company. As the main events are beginning next month.. we have to land up there as soon as possible.."

All including her were super happy and were rejoicing for such big offer their company was offered..

They started murmuring about who the business tycoon will be..

But then the boss revealed another thing" I know most of u stay in Mumbai... But then this event will not be held in Mumbai...it will be held in Delhi.. And therefore I wish that all of u accompany us to Delhi but then if anybody has any problem then they can be excluded.. But I doubt anybody will do that... as, if the event becomes successful then all my assisting staff will get an increment of 20% in their salary..."

Increment was the word that brought a curve on her lips... she needed it... She needed it for her.. Her mom... For them... She needed it to pay her debts...

But then Delhi.. Leaving her mom behind was not an option... As she might just sell their home and enjoy lying on streets with a bottle of alcohol... But then...

The bossed wished them luck and asked them to notify them with who all are in...And start working on their project. As she opened the door of her boss cabin to leave... One of them asked the name of the son of the business tycoon whose wedding they were planning..

And he said "the name of groom is ADITHYA... And he is son of ISHITA and THE RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA"

And yesss she was stunned...    

In Delhi

Ishita was arranging her clothes in the wardrobe..  wen ruhi with toshji entered her room.. seeing toshiji ishita asked her to sit...

Toshiji sat on the sofa which was now used to sit for some outsider who use to visit their room.. ishita went near her and asked her the reason for coming.. and said" app kyun aaye mummyji.. mujhe bol diya hota main aajati"

Toshiji" oye phite muhh.. abhi tak itna bhi budhapa nahi aay hai mera.. apne saare pota poti ki saadi dekhe bina ye budhiya kahin jane nahi wali.. aur haan teri maa hogi budhi jisse tere sahare ki jarrorat hai.. mujhe mat dena tera sahara.."

Ishita and ruhi smiled listening to coments by their sexy 70' lady..

Ishita " sorry mummyji.. main bus aise hi bola.. aap boliye kuch kaam tha.."

Toshiji" aree bilkul kaam tha.. kal ansh aur namita ka janamdin hai.. use khushi main raman badisi party toh rakhega hi.. and phir uss party tum surprise karne wale ho maine suna hai.. toh mujhe who surprise kya hai who janna hai..."  

Ishita looked at her dadi amma- ruhi.. she went and revealed that secret to her dadi..

Ishita now had no option but to reveal wat surprise they were planning" mummyji aapko toh pata hai na.. adithya aur sakshi ek dusre ko 3 saal se date ker rahe hai.. to iss baar humne soch ki hum unki shaadi announce jer dete hai.. adithya bhi abhi raman ko business main kafi ache se assist karne laga hai.. and sakshi who bhi MBA hoke use bhi ache company main job lagaye.. toh phir maine raman akka and jiju ne decide kiya kyun na bacho ki sagai ker dete hai kal.. toh kal sagai and next month shadi.."

Toshiji was very happy hearing it.. and blessed her daughter in law..

Toshiji knew tmrws day 20 yrs b4 was a day of blessing as well a curse for ishita.. she became mother of two but then lost her one child.. but still that lady was standing tall.. and smiling as always...

Ishita "ruhi ab mummyji ko bol diya plzz jake kisi aur ko mat bolna ye baat.. plzzz ruuu ye ek surprise hai for adi bhaiya.. plzz beta bolna mat"

Ruhi agreed

But while leaving toshiji said" ishita ab hum buddho se kuch jada kaam hota nahi.. and raman bhi ghar pe jada waqt deta nahi.. aur ye bache apne kaam main itna busy hote hai.. toh tu aur simmi akele kaise ker paoge subkuch? Aur phir raman ke hii socaty wale log ayenge unke samne kuch kharab hua toh who tumhpe chilayge.."

Ishita "mujhe pata hai mummyji.. isiliye maine raman se kahan hai ki hamare iss event ko issi event management company ko handle karne dedo.. toh raman ne koi Mumbai ke kissi company se contact kiya hai.. and woh log kal ya phir parso yahan aanewale hai... main bhi dulhe ki maa hoon kaam nahi karungi ab"

Toshiji left smiling

Yess destinies are bringing them together..  

to b continued..
Edited by ragnacrazy - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesom...
i hop namita knws abt ishra nd may she hate thm...

im looking frwd to see namitha nd her bonding with ishra nd hw ishra vl find abt namitha...

damn tht shagun yar... im geting irriatd with her in evry updte...

pls move out her asap...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome update
loved it
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesummm update! Loved it! Cont soon!
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!!
Namita will refuse or accept the offer, as she hates ishra, but then she may can plan of taking revenge...
Cont soon