Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: tushara11

MAYU,
I read  article abt this.someone posted in the IF.

I am not sure, if its true or not

Ohhh then theek hai..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they are also good in made up stories..
mayu1982 thumbnail
I hope that your Christmas would be
enjoyable and may the essence of
Christmas remains always with you all.
Merry X-mas.
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Star Plus show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein produced by Balaji Telfilms is on a roll!!! After the entry of Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) and Aditya back to the Bhalla house viewers will now see Shagun try everything in her power to get back into Raman's (Karan Patel) life after throwing Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) out of the house.

Not wanting Aditya to pay the price of Shagun's mistake Ishita and Raman decided to bring back the duo to the Bhalla house which was supposed to be a temporary solution. Because Aditya is the prime factor here and its a matter of his well-being and security Mrs. Bhalla, Raman and the entire family will be in a dilemma when Shagun announces that she is looking for a flat.

Ishita who knows how much her family loves Adi and how a 11 year old should not bear the brunt of his mothers mistakes will ask Shagun to stay back as Adi deserves to be in home environment right now. Shagun who knows Aditya is everybody's weakness will be seen using her own son to exploit the entire Bhalla family.

However things take a dramatic turn when Mrs. Iyer (Neena Kulkarni) comes from Chennai and is shocked to see Shagun at the Bhalla House. Knowing what Shagun is capable of and how she has time and again wrecked havoc in Ishita's life will be dead against Shagun staying there.

In an interesting turn of events Ishita will ask her parents not to involve in her house matter and asks them to leave as she can solve her problems. Mrs. Iyer will leave the house in anger and even Mrs. Bhalla who understands her samdhan's concerns won't be able to stop her.

As shown already Simmi who is not liking Shagun's presence at the Bhalla House will express the same and will also be seen reprimanding Ishita for taking Shagun's side.

However Shagun is happy that everything is going as per her plan and that the day is not far when she will succeed in getting her place back in Raman's life.

Keep reading Latest Spicy Buzz for more update

Mayu,

This is the article.I am not going to believe this. vat IS left in yhm.if shagun will be back in raman life.

mayu1982 thumbnail
Tushara technically and logically this can;t happen.. But you know sickchand ...bass ussi par barso nahi hai mujhe๐Ÿ˜†
Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Hello Anu

hi ๐Ÿ˜Š
mayu1982 thumbnail
On second thought- shagun always bring ISHRA together.. so this way am not worried about this track..
Where is jaya today?
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

Tushara technically and logically this can;t happen.. But you know sickchand ...bass ussi par barso nahi hai mujhe๐Ÿ˜†

EK SERIAL. She is very good in bringing all this nonsense.

Still raman and ishita are the leads.So i have some hope.
mera dil kahta hain, aisa kuch naho hoga.
She will bring adi and raman close.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Asclepius

hi ๐Ÿ˜Š

hello gm
mayu1982 thumbnail
ishita feeding shaguniya soup and doing her hair scene - I think they will not show just like gajra scene.. Chalo cv ko time par aakal aagayi๐Ÿ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Boxing Day test tomorrow at mcg