Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

He's an utter disgrace 🤢 and best part is that HM's know that aswell 😆 

Dimpy gave him a shutup call and flat out told him she doesnt give 2shits to what he thinks 🤣

Ali besotted him with an honest title 😳 - sadakchaap beedi 🤣

Pritam said he used to hop around on benches too but before he got promoted to a more civil post in life 🤣  

We ll have to publish a book comprising of the list of names we have given to our hero...🤣🤣🤣

He is a pain in the ass...really...but i want him to stay a little longer so that he can be victimized and can be bullied by other HM..imagine, even sonali insulted him...i just couldnt stop laughing..poor soul...he deserves nothing but tight slap...lol

a thorn in the eye...a filth, a dirt, a parasite, a maggot he is...disgusting creature on earth

P.S- i am insecured and jealous of GG, i fear that he ll win this season and i'll die😆😆😆
Edited by Suhana4ght - 9 years ago
Hellow-sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

EVERYBODY SING, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI...😆

WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI 👏
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The dude tried soo hard for footage, but Ali was determined to not let him have it.   Everyone is following Upen now.. Showing him the mirror!   Even puneet and sonali ne bhi behti Ganga mein haath dho liye.   He looked so dumb tdy.. Couldnt even hold the camera properly..  Again irritating mode, def not funny😭   Ali got his funny back👏   

thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

The dude tried soo hard for footage, but Ali was determined to not let him have it.   Everyone is following Upen now.. Showing him the mirror!   Even puneet and sonali ne bhi behti Ganga mein haath dho liye.   He looked so dumb tdy.. Couldnt even hold the camera properly..  Again irritating mode, def not funny😭   Ali got his funny back👏   

he is entertaining..thats how he is being defended...that ganna dance was also too hilarious...he seemed to be a struggler...he looked like a failed actor trying hard to establish his career in this industry...what a clumsy performer he is...cant even dance properly...ufff...
it seemed as if he was imitating a non-dancer...the way he hops, moves his legs, jumps around here and there...a perfect example of a dumb foolish creature...
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suhana4ght

he is entertaining..thats how he is being defended...that ganna dance washroom  also too hilarious...he seemed to be a struggler...he looked like a failed actor trying hard to establish his career in this industry...what a clumsy performer he is...cant even dance properly...ufff...
it seemed as if he was imitating a non-dancer...the way he hops, moves his legs, jumps around here and there...a perfect example of a dumb foolish creature...

Sooo true.. Aur aise zero ko BB will drag to the finish line😡   It's seriously not comedy😆
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Sooo true.. Aur aise zero ko BB will drag to the finish line😡   It's seriously not comedy😆

And what was that gun thing.. Was he copying Upen's knife wala threat?   
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
sarakchaap beeri ha berri 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh really???

But Hey GAUTAM FTW 🥳
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
There is a thin line between making opinion and bashing/attacking. A reminder: do this without mocking/demeaning any contestant or any members of the forum. Remember, attacking members of the forum is highly discouraged, as I-F has a strict no-personal attack policy, so please abide by it.

Topic under watch.
BB8 DT