Gautam proves it again... [DT | Pg3]

thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hhahahahaa...this guy makes me hate him more and more as the day passes...ufff..
I just dont understand why this kid needs so much of support and advice by punz baba??????..he has never played the game on his own...the only thing he has been doing since day one is wearing a cunning smile on his face, provoking people for no reason and dancing like a clown revealing his body...lol

the only hard work he has done is to build his body so that his fans can drool over his chest abs and nipples...lol...

grow up gauti grow up...even a small thumb sucking kid can shut your filthy mouth...yieeekkksss...

P.S- I am jealous of gautam, i am insecured of the fact that he might win this season...lol...

Post edited by DT for bringing in fan reference.
Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thappadbaba thumbnail

no no..he is the richest of all...he is the winner of bb8...woh toh colors channel waale aise hi extend kar rahe hain serial ko..otherwise gautam ne sabko peeche chhod diya hai uski zerogiri..oooppss sorry uski herogiri se
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahaaha wow ab kuch aur nahi hai toh koi bhi random point uthao aur usko gautam k saath link kar do good job yaar hats off 👏
gautam ki chal rahi hai sab ki jal rahi hai

thank God you accepted gautam is the winner 😎

yes we love him for his body? happy now yaar?😳
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EVERYBODY SING, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI...😆

thappadbaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

EVERYBODY SING, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI, WE LOVE WE LOVE GAUTI...😆

i cant even tell you how much i love him when i see GG...lot many naughty thoughts cross my mind when he takes his shirt off...i am despo to see him take his pants off...(as quoted by some GG fan)...lol
 he is a superhero...😆
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know why people hate gautam I like him and watch bigg boss only because of him, I never watch one season of bigg boss only this one because of gautum
thappadbaba thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

I dont know why people hate gautam I like him and watch bigg boss only because of him, I never watch one season of bigg boss only this one because of gautum

who said we hate gautam...as quoted by his fans, we are here to make him hero..he hasnt done anything own his own...he has always needed a shoulder to reach this height...but no support to fall so stoop...we love we love gauti...
firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very jealous.

- Of his ability to give unwanted lectures to everyone in the house
- Whine and cry in front of the camera.

P.S - Anyone who can't stand self-righteousness, a superior sense of entitlement and hypocrisy combined will find it difficult to like Gautam. Oh, and the victim act too. 😆
Edited by Oblivion111 - 9 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gautam needs a shoulder to reach this height?? really?? he s always alone ever1 is agains him! I dont know, he is the whole time himself, he have respect for prineet g dat why never talk bad about him and he is always nice to him, Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He's an utter disgrace 🤢 and best part is that HM's know that aswell 😆 

Dimpy gave him a shutup call and flat out told him she doesnt give 2shits to what he thinks 🤣

Ali besotted him with an honest title 😳 - sadakchaap beedi 🤣

Pritam said he used to hop around on benches too but before he got promoted to a more civil post in life 🤣