Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Pyaar Ka Chauka & Thappad Ki Gunj

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Totaly Loved The Starting Vatsal Family Scene,

Priyanka ~ I Realy Love Her Alot :-) I Feel There Is Something Very Interesting In Her Personality :-) Her Silence Speaks, Her Short Temper & Impulsive Nature Makes Her Different From Others, Her Body Language And Attitude Is Killer, She Is Like A Open Book Yet She Has A Hidden Pain, I Dont Know Why But I Feel There Was A Time When Out Of All The The Mothers ONLY She Was Just Like Aarushi,

Priyanka Should Meet Aarushi's Father ASAP He Needs Her Slap Badly

Woow What A Thappad!

I Thought Vihaan Will Imagine Aarushi As The Folk Dancer And We Will Get To See Mugdha Di's Dance 'Wishfull Thinking'

OMG! What Was That? Angry Vihaan? Haayee

Mini_Maa-Vihaan Scene Was Very Cute :-)

And There Comes Aarushi Ke Pyaar Ka Chauka Aur Vihaan Ki Day Dreaming,

ARHAAN...

I Am Speechless, They Are A Magical Couple, What An Amazing Chemistry,

Aarushi ~ And 'The Daughter' Broke Down Into Pieces From Inside But Did Not Allow The Tears To Come Out From Her Eyes :-( I So Badly Wanted To Hug Her :-(

I Am Sure Vihaan Also Wanted The Same When He Was Waiting For Her At The Tea Stall, May Be He Could Just Feel Something Is Not Right :-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*Renu111In-Sanity-Metis

*KT*~Lakshya* Goldie
*KT*~Lakshya*
*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Priyanka is definitely one of my favourites along with Babita (Mini maa).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfan

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
agree priyanka is indeed a strong character and sadia siddiqui played it brilliantly.. Clap and i was thinking the same that vihaan imagines aarushi in that dancer bt ulta hee ho gaya...bt dnt know why i feel dance sequence ki jagah kuch aur bhi dikha sakte the bua maa ki story dikhane ke liye .i means sach mein aaj kal dancers logo ke ghar mein jaaker dance dikhate hai kya. Confused i hope aarushi ko ab toh samajh aa jaye ki apne baap pe bharosa naa kare Ouch i too vihaan dream scene...and last vihaan's feel something is wrong..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KT*~Lakshya*

Priyanka is definitely one of my favourites along with Babita (Mini maa).

Same Here Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*KT*~Lakshya*Renu111

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

agree priyanka is indeed a strong character and sadia siddiqui played it brilliantly.. Clap and i was thinking the same that vihaan imagines aarushi in that dancer bt ulta hee ho gaya...bt dnt know why i feel dance sequence ki jagah kuch aur bhi dikha sakte the bua maa ki story dikhane ke liye .i means sach mein aaj kal dancers logo ke ghar mein jaaker dance dikhate hai kya. Confused i hope aarushi ko ab toh samajh aa jaye ki apne baap pe bharosa naa kare Ouch i too vihaan dream scene...and last vihaan's feel something is wrong..
Sadiya Siddiqui Is A Briliant Actress, Priyanka Was A Dancer So They Highlighted Her Pain And Anger Using Folk Dancers Jo Log Ghar Ke Samne Se Jaa Rahe The And Mothers Ko Dekhke Ruk Gaye That Was Ok I Think,

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
agree Priyanka have lot of pain inside her and i think usake husband ne jarur kuch bura kiya hogaOuch

Arpimugfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index