India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

I have doubte for NR meeting for home

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Today episode rag s talk to broker n some clear the point after 20 days she give the key ..but I doubte  ki maybe Neil busy in hospital that's why he send to pam or Nivedita to meet other party (ragini) n both villen to before 20 days taking the key that's why ragini have no choice to shifting Aman s house temperly ..n all thing don't know Neil may be 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I hope Neil himself come to meet Ragini and comes to know but yes going by ekta logic this wont happen Disapprove

Jaymaa

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
That makes little sense is Neil that close to Nive that he will send her to buy the house and Pam will blow a fuse because she doesn't want anything to do with India. I have a feeling Neil will see Ragini and turn back and he will be mighty confused on why Ragini is selling the house. If she is married to Aman she has access to his money. He could think she is so proud that she doesnt let aman be a part of her life or the obvious there is something amiss. This is the worst kept secret he call Nishi and get the truth out right away. I hate this whole Ragini and Aman pretend marriage it is degrading to both of them why can't two grown people have a great friendship. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40meera19DiscoDhoklalovely_ladySiddhi_PRAGDJaymaaInfinitedreams

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

That makes little sense is Neil that close to Nive that he will send her to buy the house and Pam will blow a fuse because she doesn't want anything to do with India. I have a feeling Neil will see Ragini and turn back and he will be mighty confused on why Ragini is selling the house. If she is married to Aman she has access to his money. He could think she is so proud that she doesnt let aman be a part of her life or the obvious there is something amiss. This is the worst kept secret he call Nishi and get the truth out right away. I hate this whole Ragini and Aman pretend marriage it is degrading to both of them why can't two grown people have a great friendship. 
either Nishi or SunnyTai will reveal that fact. I am bored with that track pls khatm karo 

Jaymaa

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

So agree with you!!
I am sure Sunny Tai or Nishi will reveal the truth... I so want Sunny Tai to tell him the truth about Ragini and Aman's relationship...

MB

Edited by Infinitedreams - 24 December 2014 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAGDJaymaa

4856 Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Someone really needs to tell Neil about this sham marriage between Aman and Ragini..!!
the only hope is Sunny Tai and hope hope he is there for the meeting with Ragini and Pam stays far away from both of them..!AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19PRAGDJaymaa

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I really dnt want to spoil last episode of this with confortation between ragini and pam. Please it has to be neil and Ragini.
I am also sick of aman-ragini track. It is so weird to pull it for this long

Jaymaa

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Nishi marriage track ko chodker ye kya Neil Nivedita track suru kia he Angry

DiscoDhokla

Go to top