Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhi is trying to fix everything, but what about AbhiGya? (Page 2)

-nrityanjali- IF-Dazzler
-nrityanjali-
-nrityanjali-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Yup! 

He does have an obligation, Tia. But then - so does Pragya. ConfusedLOL They both need to define the grounds.

Like you said, up till now, the marriage has been based on MU after MU. It was first about him believing Prags blackmailed Purab into loving her and destroyed Aaliyah's life - then in September, it became the idea that she attempted to make RaBul marry each other on Aaliyah's wedding day. Then it was the jail MU...and then it was the MMS. Since all the MUs are cleared now - as RaBul are supported by Abhi, and Aaliyah was chastised, the MMS drama was done, it seems that what's left is simply questions...questions between both. 

Prags is in love - or crush/adoration/worship - call it what you will - but she has never expressly stated to Abhi exactly how she feels. We get that he knows she feels something for him - but she's never said anything yet akin to the lines of  "I want more/I deserve more/I like/love you" right? Or correct me if I'm wrong, I might be <3 He's surprised at her genuine respect and adoration...but does he know she loves him? Should she set some ground rules now...like I want more?

And as for him...same deal. He's already developed some feeling for her, but he can't define it. He's stopped dallying with Tannu in the way he did in the beginning...and is more playful with her for now. He - like you said- hugged Sarla and seems to fully intend to honor the marriage socially - but he does need to sit Pragya down, and discuss their issues sometimes. It doesn't have to be direct, or anything, but he could start outlining exactly how he feels about the marriage...because it seems he's unsure right now.

Perhaps, though, the Aaliyah slitting wrist drama will make him take a firmer stand. After all that, he might - for reasons such as Prags being there to comfort him, or something else happens- start actually discussing.

As for now..the show is pretty much centered around RaBul -Aaliyah with AbhiGya being bystanders/parts...we've had the last track revolve around them...let's see how they develop everything, as Mina Dii said, our show moves along at a snail's pace when it comes to these things :P 

Edited by RadiantSanz.. - 24 December 2014 at 10:07pm

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Lets face it. The show is not grounded. Characters have become caricatures. Sorry guys... no point hoping. They have turned Abhi the Flawed into Abhi the messiah.
-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i was also wondering everytime when he finds tht pragz wasnt at fault they never  talk seriously with eachother and even now soo much he didnt even cleared a single thing with pragyaGeek
nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
At least he should feel guilty for ruining Pragya's life...He should make it up for Pragya sooner...Still he wants Pragya for his Daadi's sake nothing else...If we keep thinking all this we won't be able to enjoy this show for sure...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraycharismatic-gem

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for coming up with this much needed topic Tia
Liked reading everyone comments/thoughts 

I actually have been thinking the same for the past few days and I am confused to why we have not had a single Abhi Tanu scene since the MMS track ended. If Abhi knows about Tanu why has he not shown her the door or atleast blasted her. If he does not know (Kind of silly bec he knows Tanu Aaliyah are best buddies) then how come he has not contacted or spoken to Tanu at all about anything. 

Sorry if i sound negative but i think the CVs are going to give us a jhatka reg to Tanu Abhi (Not talking about fake pregnancy drama yet)I think we may see Abhi- Tanu together in coming episode, pragya witness it and her love bubble with finally burst. I mean she will stop dreaming about Abhi and finally realise he will never be hers. She will tell abhi he is doing so much for her family so she will stay with him for his dadi's sake until he wants and once dadi health is better they will explain to dadi and separate. Then pragya will start to distance herself form Abhi and then probably we will see the start of his love realisation etc. 

Remember the conversation between Abhigya before the drink sharing thing happened, Abhi said to Prayga that she is doing all this to make him dependant on her and she said until she is here she will do these things for him. i kind of felt the line was kind of indicating the future.

Abhi does not show any guilt for spoiling Pragya life which IMO is disturbing 

Edited by norzar - 25 December 2014 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraycharismatic-gem

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
This is a daily soap and doing quite well on trp charts. Only 200 episodes are over. Makers will be planning for 1000 and even more if show continues to do well. There is no hurry. If abhi tries to fix his and pragyasproblems, then not done. 3 big things are solved
abhi knows pragya is not a gold digger
she is innocent in mms scandal
he has decided not to torture her any more, so quite a lot has happened. Makers can relax for the next 100 epis. As an experienced dailysoap viewer i think its fine.
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Great post dear...
abhigya2003 Groupbie
abhigya2003
abhigya2003

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

So Abhi is on a mission to control damages. He not only told Aaliyah she was wrong in creating a fake MMS to defame Pragya but also gave a pep talk on how she should move on since Purab does not love her. He made an effort to  bring Purab and Bulbul together as well finally letting go of the hurt he felt due to Purab's betrayal and respected RaBul's love for each other.

He also seems to be playing a good son in law now and he himself wanted to go to pag phere this time (unlike last time) and assured Sarla to be her son/son in law.

All that is great. But what about Pragya? He should know she is the one he wronged the most. Why is he not dealing with her and his relationship? Why is he not dealing with Tannu who is a threat to this relationship? 

From the looks of it, it seems like he has decided to be a husband for Pragya for good socially. But what about their one to one relationship?

I am wondering why is he not addressing AbhiGya. And Pragya of course is not asking any questions but happy with little mercies!

Hope he has a plan. Let's wait and watch.

P.S. Does he know about Tannu's wrong deeds? May be not?Confused
I'm confused too I mean is he going to continue his relationship with Tanu I read on a spoiler that he is going to find out Tanu's wrong doings and break up with her but I'm not sure if we could trust those spoiler websites sooo yup and I seriously can't get over why he isn't  addressing the Abhigya problems I mean he still has her sleeping on the terrace for pete's sake the least he could do is let her sleep on the bed and that's not even the worst problem its the most trivial problem 

Go to top