Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhi is trying to fix everything, but what about AbhiGya?

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
So Abhi is on a mission to control damages. He not only told Aaliyah she was wrong in creating a fake MMS to defame Pragya but also gave a pep talk on how she should move on since Purab does not love her. He made an effort to  bring Purab and Bulbul together as well finally letting go of the hurt he felt due to Purab's betrayal and respected RaBul's love for each other.

He also seems to be playing a good son in law now and he himself wanted to go to pag phere this time (unlike last time) and assured Sarla to be her son/son in law.

All that is great. But what about Pragya? He should know she is the one he wronged the most. Why is he not dealing with her and his relationship? Why is he not dealing with Tannu who is a threat to this relationship? 

From the looks of it, it seems like he has decided to be a husband for Pragya for good socially. But what about their one to one relationship?

I am wondering why is he not addressing AbhiGya. And Pragya of course is not asking any questions but happy with little mercies!

Hope he has a plan. Let's wait and watch.

P.S. Does he know about Tannu's wrong deeds? May be not?Confused

Edited by -Tia- - 24 December 2014 at 12:51pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ishika.kRaleighbcatSritiFanPiggiesshanryilla8nilmisparikhsudanindia2014-nrityanjali-charismatic-gem--simmi---BreakingDown-Sharlene1410norzar

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Yes great post v interesting thoughts! This is exactly what I was thinking! I mean for how long will they put up this act of perfect couple with one sided love! It is time they show abhis feelings because he has a gem of a wife! Their story has not progressed much and the show is nearing 200 episodes but then this is KKB land, time lasts an eternity! I just hope they get the story moving at a quicker pace!! Really hope something happens about abhigya and Rahul as well! They deserve to be together! They have suffered a lot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SritiFan-Tia-

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
This show moves at a snail's pace...

I was also surprised a few days ago that instead of having a serious conversation about the wedding drama, both Abhi and Pragya were joking around about sharing drinks. I get that the tension with them two dissipated but Pragya definitely deserved an explanation for all the crap he put her through.

I'm guessing there will be a one-to-one, but it will happen after Aliya's attempt at hurting herself later this week

-mina--Tia-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Patience Tia! Why do you think it should be dealt with so fast? Remember our show moves at snail speed. In my opinion it hasn't been long enough to merit being restless. Looks like CVS will focus on the distraction of Aaliya and RaBul for the moment but AbhiGya will be dealt with too. I'm not sure whether it'll be that they'll give us some confrontation/conversation or interior thought scenes later, or that AbhiGya & TaAbhi dynamics will be shown in small ways interspersed through wedding drama. Either way there will be movement - and as for why CVS are delaying it, my best guess is they just don't want to tie things up neat and easy, and dealing with AbhiGya full on after spending so much time on them with the wedding track is just not the way they do things.

...Dexterity...-Tia-

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with what mina Di has yo say...but will also add, for abhi, he's apologised, he's making an effort to sort out whatever "wrong" might have happened because of him and his sister. For him that is Enough. Because other than the dikhawa there is no relationship there! There is therefore no justification of talking to pragya about anything. In saying that though there is the courtesy of being more polite to her, which is a plus.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray-mina--Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Mina, Abhi married Pragya because he had these huge MUs about her. Now it is all cleared to him. If he has accepted RaBul as true love and his sister's PuLiya dream as a dream never to come true, his basis to marry Pragya does not exist anymore. That is why now he needs a new basis to have her around with him. 

Pragya needs to ask questions too for it is her right and now she has no "majbooris" to stick around him. But given the girl is sooo in looove, I feel like she believes this chance to stay around him itself is her good fortune.

But Abhi has more control and more responsibility.
He needs to define some grounds- at least tell Pragya he needs time to figure stuff out because he is not sure. Or that Tannu will be his mistress and she will be wife (Thumbs Down), or that he will try to fix their marriage.. or at least, this is gonna be a compromise marriage for elders now...or that they need to separate eventually by convincing their elders...

They both might have an understanding of the above scenarios.. but yet, he needs to tell her something.. and she needs to hear something from him.

Edited by -Tia- - 24 December 2014 at 9:33pm

sparikh-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Well, he will do that on his own time, not from any sense of immediacy in the moment. Without Pragya pushing him and with so many external circumstances for him play with...it might be a long while until we get Abhi clarifying things Confused

Edited by -mina- - 24 December 2014 at 9:38pm
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MinMinMehra

I agree with what mina Di has yo say...but will also add, for abhi, he's apologised, he's making an effort to sort out whatever "wrong" might have happened because of him and his sister. For him that is Enough. Because other than the dikhawa there is no relationship there! There is therefore no justification of talking to pragya about anything. In saying that though there is the courtesy of being more polite to her, which is a plus.

Min, there is no justification to not talk about it either. Yes he has apologized for the MMS stuff but he has not talked to her about marrying her for revenge (or does he still have MUs?Confused I guess No, because he ships RaBul now), and a lot of things he has done on the basis of that. It's like he has assumed she will stay no matter what (he is right in assuming so because Pragya is coming across that way). 
Just hope he does talk to her about it in the coming episodes. I do not expect him to have a clear answer to their relationship, but since Abhi is quick in responding to situations and do not hide stuff much, I am hoping he at least tells her the uncertainty he might be in.

Edited by -Tia- - 24 December 2014 at 9:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinMinMehra

Go to top