IKNMP WU: 24th Dec 2014- yeh kaisa pyar hai jisme dard hi ho!! :-) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

in my opinion the bak bak of pam was not necessary at all. it felt out of place. not the right situation. on top of that she embarrassed not only neil but karan also. if dimpey had been present even she would have been embarrassed.
with regards to nivedita less said the better. she has her motives. not playing along with Pam, just using it to her advantage.

I agree with you... Pam was eating brains..
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

I agree with you... Pam was eating brains..

A
Exactly her bak bak was not at all required... The way she was looking at Ragini and narrating her imaginative story was so ewww
Thanks much for the update dear! :)
Wish u and ur family.. Merry Christmas! 😊
Thanks for WU. Merry Xmas to you 
Why has it not become a sticky already ???? 
Thx for teh WU.
Pam pam . Dimpi is much concerned about Neil n his feelings, Dimpi doesn't much appreciate Neil pairing Nivedita. Initially also she expressed she wud do everything possible to bring Neil and Ragini together, if Ragini wudn't have moved on.
dimpi is the only hope of bringing NR once she finds out ragini has not remarried.  aman is just a friend helping ragini,  when she does, will do all possible to remove nivedita. she will not listen to pam's arguments.    or should I say logics ðŸ˜†Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago
Thanks for the WU, Shakti. :))