Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz : Heart Vs Mind..Who Wins ? (Page 3)

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
EVEN I THINK SAHIR STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR ZEENAT .HE STILL LOVES HER THAT'S THE REASON HE WAS FEELING GUILTY WHEN ZAKI WAS POINTING IT OUT TO HIM.I FELL SO BAD FOR ARZOO HE NEVER LOVED HER .ALL THIS IS ONLY FOR ZEENATCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

@Roja you almost always echo my thoughts!
@Bhavi Even I feel Saahir still has feelings for Zeenat! Arzoo was just a time pass wala toy as someone explained yesterday! Or else he def would not have gambled with her life.
@Jyoti great post! Well written!
@Shweta You always capture the beauty of episodes in your collages! Actually currently your collages are better than the episodes!

P.S. Is there a spoiler out that says Arzoo will feed Sahir eggs?
 YUP I AGREE COMPLETELY ARZOO IS JUST A TOY TO PLAY WITH.HE LOVES ZEENAT VERY DEEPLY WHICH IS WHY HE IS LIVING WITH THAT BETRAYAL FOR 7YEARSCryDead

Edited by hagen - 24 December 2014 at 4:33pm

jyoti06

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

mayb that will b the climax LOL .. if the precap is real and not someone's dream or nightmare , then Aarzoo might try out eggs on Sahir to find out if Zaki is telling the truth or not and if after eating eggs nothing happens to Sahir , then automatically Aarzoo will know that he was lieing all this while Ermm

Jyoti sometimes i feel she will get to know about the truth post marriage only Ouch That way she wont be able to get out of the whole situationOuch I'm sure the paternity test reports will be replaced and Zaki wont be able to prove his innocence, hence Rehman will get furious over Chaudhary family for humiliating his daughter's reputation. And a possible scandal involving Saaz, Saaz will get married. Once all done, Zaki may finally manage to bring the truth in front of Arzoo or Arzoo herself will find out about it. The rest history, a vengeful Arzoo will be a treat to watch, the egoistic woman in me will be happyWink

Edited by -Rojaa- - 24 December 2014 at 6:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09jyoti06

sanhi Senior Member
sanhi
sanhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Well said Jo...when u loose something only u will understand the real worth of it and iam damn sure Sahir will cry his heart out for her when he actually looses her...it's a dangerous game which he's playing with her now...and during that track am sure even  we know he's at wrong side then too am sure our heart will cry for himCryCry
but somehow I love Zaki's character...even though he loves Aarzoo,the moment he knows that she doesn't love him as a true friend he thinks good for her...he doesn't want her to get cheated...maybe in lateron stages when he knows about zeenat,and when he wanna help Aarzoo,he might even be a cupid for Saaz...
Also I loved Sahir's self realization talk...he is indeed a good man...he does reality checks for himself...time n tide sometimes changes a man rite...

As of now the CV's r doing an excellent job and wish the story moves ahead...

So,u guys have long break for Christmas n New year rite...which city do u stay?...n r u married...I ain't sure if I can ask personal questions here...anyway nice to know u on this forum...love yaWink

Bujee09jyoti06

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hi jyoti ji ,
I am copying what I replied in another post on todays episode ...Festive mood u see hence getting lazy to type in ...Wink

Well this episode was in need a good one with Zaki cornering Sahir to face d truth Thumbs Up and stop his game with Aarzoo Ermm 

ths Zaki angle is now giving a good handshake to the story now Big smile

How cool is it for Zaki to re-invent the wheel and call it out soundly that Aarzoo was always in love with his bhai n not him Clap

For Sahir its high time he sets right what he wants : ConfusedConfusedConfused
to play around with Aarzoo n her emotions , 
to win his deal and prove something to his comatose wife ,
to arrange for Zaki - Sam marriage and 
to get relieved from Rehman's blackmail video

And his problem is each of these are interlinked and he is all trapped in his own game D'oh

His game on with Aarzoo is something which is going to bring in a huge heartbreak Broken Heart even if she herself had proposed it wouldnt hurt us so much but everything served was HAWT HAWT pre-planned  n cooked out from SahirAzeemChaudary's masterbrains ShockedShocked he is in for a TOSS and she is in for a LOSS CryCryCry Oh ma Aarzoo baby Ouch

I couldnt even imagine how Sahir will face Aarzoo once this fakeness is revealed and as per latest spoiler we are not far from this Shocked

For once loved the moment shared by KA n Aarzoo ...Thumbs Up 
Lets see whats in store tomorrow ...Thumbs Up

Merry Xmas to all reading !!HugDancing

jyoti06

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Another awesome post jyoti and beautiful collage swetha. 
Today sahir heart heart took over his mind . What he started as a game has now reached to a state where he himself was it to be reality.

Arzoo lost in her dream world for a moment I felt no arzoo ...no what the hell is wrong with her ...but she like any normal girl is enjoying the feeling of first love .
Zaki  is such a sweeth heart he confronts sahir and what he say no blaming , calling namesake arzoo for not loving him like his brother . He walks straight to sahir and admits she always loved you and not me ,don't play with her emotions . Tell her the truth that you are a married man . That expression of sahir on hearing that was like he forgot he is married man. Zaki don't know the truth of zeenat so he will make all efforts to stop sahir playing with arzoo's emotions on the other hand arzoo not aware of sahir's intentions and his inner turmoil . Sahir knows the truth but not able to keep himself away from arzoo . Yes this is a conflict between mind and heart and this time sahir will listen to his heart. 

-Shwets-jyoti06

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Merry Xmas jyo Hug
A lovely Xmas post for a lovely epi 

N oh boy am I loving it ??the PH is back in full form n I loved loved loved zaki yesterday ...he stole the show n Sehbaz was amazing ...Clap

Sahir is driving himself up with Rehman n deal n  Zeenat n her betrayal but heck he is missing out tht ARZOO COULD be inncocent n his heart is warning him but alas his mind is Set n when he actually realizes n samples the cons ..he will be too deep in trouble n I can't wait to watch tht for one HC will make it worth watching Big smile

ARZOO was good too as a Gilr basking in love of her lover n living in a bubble n this bubble will burst to hurt her LOL

I hope we get many good epis Big smile

jyoti06

ankithasushma Groupbie
ankithasushma
ankithasushma

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
 Awesome post jo Clap
It was indeed a very good episode 
Finally got some insight as to what's running in sahir's mind ufo what a relief 
Or else we would keep guessing 
Sahir's is in a DILEMMA Cry
Poor guy doesn't know what to do
Anyway the breakfast scene was good 
But the show stealer was ZAKI he is gem of a person . I never loved  the third wheel so much he deserves it 
Aarzoo N KA scene LOL was hilarious 

Just like to tell what a character SAHIR is ! I mean it
No matter how ruthless he is how cruel no matter what 
His heart is just like the small kid , vulnerable yet innocent 
I'm know many won't agree ...but that's Ok 
Many are telling he somewhere loves Zeenat may be because we can hate a person to that extent only when we have loved that person a lot 
After all love and hate are two faces of a coin

As you said something big is ahead but I feel it's marriage because it's too early for the separation track . And in all this zaki will play the role of cupid again he may blurt out to alvira n she may convince sahir for marriage as she know at Zeenat truth 
No matter what cvs are keeping us hooked to the show 

N yes we have to be ready for the marriage of chaudhary brothers 

As usual awesome collages shwetha 

Edited by ankithasushma - 24 December 2014 at 10:24pm

-Shwets-jyoti06

Go to top