Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz : Heart Vs Mind..Who Wins ? (Page 2)

aidan34 Groupbie
aidan34
aidan34

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
nice post jyoti.
finally we got sahir's monologues otherwise it was way too confusing.
sahir love realisation has started so i feel arzoo's heart break is around the corner.as soon as sahir realises that arzoo is more important than the deal that's where someone will tell arzoo the truth.now truth is in two parts,we have the deal and factory blast and second is zeenat,which one is shown first is upto the cvs.my  guess is the first one.
zaki will remain arzoo's friend always and she will needing it in the nearby future.
you are right either marriage is on the cards or after knowing the truth arzoo leaves but if she leaves how will the story move so it has to be marriage.lets see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..jyoti06

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Jyoti and the irony here is he is betraying arzoo to fulfill zeenat's promise.. like you know being extremely self destructive in love, whats sahir is supposed to be and time again he proves it that a betrayal has very harsh prizes to be paid.. If for 7 years he is living in misery of zeenat and her betrayal, he very well understands that how hurtful it is, and i feel soon he will realize that he cannot go to that extent and hurt arzoo the same way. I am sure the thin line between the completely evil man and the grey shaded man will be drawn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

Moi :)
Just catching up with the episodes, will take time to update Embarrassed

Unres 

Finally caught up with all three episodes, the game is till on.

it is Cry

Without sounding offensive, I would just like to say that for Sahir to come out of his dark shell, firstly he needs therapy not love. Once he has come out of that, Arzoo can bring happiness. Otherwise Arzoo healing his inner wounds directly in order to make him happy is like putting dry ice in boiling water, You know for sure who the boling water is, right?  That's what going to happen in Arzoo's life, totally explosive!

I agree  .. his wounds r too deep and it wont heal overnight .. he does need therapy or councelling for sure ... mayb Alvira can help Confused

The less said better about the cruelty Sahir has been showing. Yes he had the medicines ready for allergy But does that guarantee him that Arzoo will be cured immediately ? Our body is beyond our control; even people with years of experience take note of tiny details when dealing with someone's health. What if she had any other issues related to her health that could get affected by his stupid act? Why are people so irresponsible? My only fear is people shouldn't take inspiration from what they have shown; as many often believe what they see in TV is applicable in real life.

Yes he took a big gamble and also the scene does send out wrong signals .. now guys will go around finding out what girls r allergic to and then try out these ways to woo a girl which can b real dangerous Ouch

Anyways I don't think he is allergic to egg. The way he said ' even she is in the same situation as mine ' or something like that, looked like an attempt to get her sympathy or make her believe that they are so alike. If he isn't really allergic and Arzoo gets to know about it, it will make Arzoo understand how he risked her life knowing about her allergy and even lied about it.

mayb that will b the climax LOL .. if the precap is real and not someone's dream or nightmare , then Aarzoo might try out eggs on Sahir to find out if Zaki is telling the truth or not and if after eating eggs nothing happens to Sahir , then automatically Aarzoo will know that he was lieing all this while Ermm

The confession scene was awesome, even the MTM looked so real. Till the confession Sahir had attraction towards her and a kind of unknown possessiveness. Her bringing him back to life was like a new life to him, there started his real journey towards his love.  Loved the song they played at the end of yesterday's episode, heard it for the first time.

yes it was almost a new life for him .. we had a similar sequence in the past too when he falls in pool in same way and the fall takes him back to his past where we r introduced to Zeenat for the first time ... today too he falls in the pool but Aarzoo sort of takes him out of that pool and brings him to his blissful present .. so yes a new birth for him indeed Embarrassed

Coming to today's episode, he has stared to call her with her name. I love their ' suno ' and ' Ji ' conversationsLOL the most, so adorableEmbarrassed.

yes its so husband-wifey types na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

KA and Arzoo scene is hilariousROFL; man I would love to see more of that kind of scenesBig smile. I miss myra and Dadi, no Nausheen pls Sleepy

yeah that winking was hilarious .. KA was so confused there LOLLOL .. me too missing the family .. hope they r back soon ..

Sahir is too touchy touchy with Arzoo and Arzoo has alrady started to behave like a wife, making food for himTongue, says I will make you eat this everydayShocked and when zaki was talking to her, she heard Sahir calling her, the girl without a single thought ignored zaki and walked towards SahirShocked, as if he was her shauhar and Zaki a friend!

yes I do see Aarzoo almost seeing him like a husband now and mayb just waiting for him to take their relation to the next level .. she did act like a obedient wife today .. no wonder Zaki is feeling so bad for her Cry .. I mean her heartbreak will b real big .. she might loose trust in men forever .. first her father and now Sahir Ouch

Often in life, we ignore those who want the best for us and go behind people who aren't bothered about usOuch. Currently, Arzoo Nausheen Khan is doing the same. Why love has to be so complicatedOuch!

so true Cry

The pre-cap must be a dream of Sahir , even if Zaki manages to reveal the truth Arzoo wont believe him,might get angry on him for badmouthing her Sahir sir D'oh Sahir might have played his there as well.

yeah Aarzoo may not believe him if its real and not someone's dream but at least that seed of doubt will b planted in her head and she will not take everyone on face value Ermm

My heart goes out for Zaki; he is a true friend. He gave his brother a reality check ' dude you cant get Arzoo, you are already committed to Zeenat'Clap'. If I'm not wrong Zaki thinks Sahir still loves Zeenat, he wouldn't believe Sahir is in love with Arzoo. He may even interpret Sahir's proximity with Arzoo to Sahir using Arzoo for his own biological needs, 7 years of celibacy you know. To make things worse, Saaz were way too passionate even before confession. That's where Zaki may get irked with Sahir and may reveal the truth to Arzoo. 

yes I  too feel Zaki believes Sahir still loves Zeenat and he may hv no idea what exactly happened between Sahir and Zeenat before the accident .. there is some mystry which is only known to Alvira and KA I guess .. so yup even if Sahir says he loves Aarzoo in real , Zaki will not believe it and might feel he is using her only for his biological needs .. no wonder Sahir is not ready to let out his real feelings in open either knowing well about the outcome Ouch

He was so right '' all that glitters isn't gold '' and when he said Arzoo will hate 'men after learning about Sahir's planCryCry

that might come true .. she already used to hate men because of her father but Sahir changed her thoughts .. now it might go back to square one again with truth coming out Cry

PS : sorry for the typos, too tired to correct Embarrassed

its ok Big smile

-Rojaa-

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Awesome post yaar joy yet again.
2 best thing in today's episode one zaki a true friend pure lover and sahir even being in the game he is falling for arzoo.
Sahir's inner feeling was best of all his love is genuine at least he knows he is wrong using arzoo in the game and wishing this game will turn real I mean he gets arzoo for himself without hurdles .
Wow zaki gave a piece of mind to sahir in trust issues zaki is gem he never doubted arzoo he knows now arzoo loves sahir but he doesn't know sahir too loves her madly and truly .
Zaki knows half truth of zeenat he thinks she is his wife and sahir loves zeenat doesn't know what elders knew zeenat betrayal and marriage was about to break .
Well sahir said zaki that he will handle it about arzoo .
Why I feel zaki will be proved father of SAMs child and forced to marry her but I think arzoo chapter will also be a turning point either marriage or break up .
I think marriage is 98% on because zaki wants to protect arzoo but sahir wants arzoo in his life for real he can't imagine a life without her .
It's will not be so easy zaki might reveal it but it will some one else from the family that to well arzoo in her trust peak or I would say after nikhaa .
Zeenat truth and plan and factory truth bomb fhood on first night for sure 3 dhamaka at the perfect day .
Before that saaz can't break and joy u said it right family away for a reason to get shocks after they return .
If marriage happens I will be relieved miya biwi fight it out there nokjhok fights inside there bedroom .
Saaz can't rift apart so early it has to when zeenat is in that place .

I agree about Zaki .. he is definitely a gem of a person but unfortunately those results might come positive even if he is innocent as I m sure Sam will change the reports and then he will b forced to marry Sam Ouch

Meanwhile SaAz marriage is very much possible if their so called love affair becomes a scandal in office ... Alvira might ask Sahir to marry Aarzoo for ghar ki izzat and Aarzoo toh is already in love with him ... then on marriage night big dhamaka might happen where Aarzoo might find out how he played this game for his benefits and how he is already married .. so it mayb role reversal with Aarzoo hating on Sahir but Sahir falling for her in real Ermm .. me too will b relieved if the marriage indeed happens LOLEmbarrassed

Breakfast scene was the sweetest u see sahir dreamth that other day arzoo feeding him today his dream is coming true .
Arzoo is a medicine to make him laugh and calm .
U could see his eyes glittered remembering her ulti dumki , letter and imli ka beej it shows her naughtiness her silliness did attract him and the resignation made him laugh hard he infact enjoyed that resignation letter .
He wants arzoo to make him smile through out his life was genuine .
What I feel was he was not playing the game but testing arzoo and he wanted zaki away from arzoo because somewhere he knew arzoo loves him not zaki .
He wanted to clarify the dirty thoughts so tried few tricks by expensive gifts but arzoo refused his proposal then he is clear she was never for money next he tried supporting her that to didn't work then he tried risking his life then bang on it not only worked but her feelings came out and it was clear that she is s true love which he craved for and smirk he gave to zaki was she is mine don't dare to snatch it because she is my life to get her I will go to any extent that was his feeling .
Rehmaan came again yelling at him but sahir didn't lose his temper because he saw arzoo purposely because she calms him in a way she acts as a ice to his fire ( u know what eg is my hubby he says to me seeing me he always calms down and he forgets the tension ) same with arzoo ladies do calm there men with sweet smile u see.
Sahir is fearing that if he reveals it to arzoo she will walk away and that's painful for him .
See what arzoo had done to him she came so close he can't lose her now .
I think he will do big dhamaka for sure if zaki tries to tell the truth .
Precap / might be a dream because it can't be so early .
But we can't trust writers u see .
Saaz are addiction u see if they are out of scene ppl won't watch the show so rifting will not happen .
They will fight like Tom jerry being in the relationship .

Oh yes Sahir's dream of Aarzoo feeding him good food finally came true today .. thats a good catch .. almost like a loop closure which his dream coming true Embarrassed ...  I agree that Aarzoo has that calming effect on Sahir .. whenever he sees her , he becomes all cool  ...

And yes Sahir wanted to find out whats in Aarzoo's heart which was another reason of playing this game and he indeed found out that Aarzoo only loves him though he was in denial but today Zaki made him accept that Aarzoo only loves him and is not materialistic like he thought ... Somewhere Sahir always knew it but I guess his trust issues comes due to Zeenat factor like he told Zaki today that he knows how it feels when someone u love breaks your heart .. so he has gone through a heartbreak himself when someone broke his trust ... Irony is he is doing same with Aarzoo today and so is well aware of her coming heartbreak too but mayb he wants to avoid that heartbreak and so stops Zaki from telling her the truth because he plans to tell her the truth in his own way Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavirs.shailu29..KpopIsLife..

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aidan34

nice post jyoti.
finally we got sahir's monologues otherwise it was way too confusing.
sahir love realisation has started so i feel arzoo's heart break is around the corner.as soon as sahir realises that arzoo is more important than the deal that's where someone will tell arzoo the truth.now truth is in two parts,we have the deal and factory blast and second is zeenat,which one is shown first is upto the cvs.my  guess is the first one.
zaki will remain arzoo's friend always and she will needing it in the nearby future.
you are right either marriage is on the cards or after knowing the truth arzoo leaves but if she leaves how will the story move so it has to be marriage.lets see.

I agree .. just when Sahir realises and accepts his love for Aarzoo is bigger than the deal , Aarzoo will b told the truth and she will start hating on Sahir and then we may see a role reversal with Sahir going on a mission to heal her wounds  ...

About the truth part , I feel Aarzoo might find out both things .. if someone tells her Sahir is playing a game with her because he cannot love her .. obviously Aarzoo will ask why cant he love her and thats when truth of his marital status too comes out ... so she might find out all at one go and it will b really heartbreaking for us viewers too ...

Having said that , I feel she might just found out he is married but not the details of his loveless marriage .. that might still remain a mystry unless Alvira tries to clear it out with Aarzoo

..KpopIsLife..

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Jyoti and the irony here is he is betraying arzoo to fulfill zeenat's promise.. like you know being extremely self destructive in love, whats sahir is supposed to be and time again he proves it that a betrayal has very harsh prizes to be paid.. If for 7 years he is living in misery of zeenat and her betrayal, he very well understands that how hurtful it is, and i feel soon he will realize that he cannot go to that extent and hurt arzoo the same way. I am sure the thin line between the completely evil man and the grey shaded man will be drawn.

yes the line got to b drawn for sure .. he need to realise that he cannot give her the same pain that he has gone through for 7 long yrs .. its unfair on her especially when she already suffered a lot due to her father .. I think the realisation will come in now .. today was the start Thumbs Up

Also we viewers need to know asap about what kind of betrayal happened with Sahir ... we dunno much about this Zeenat chapter except the promise part .. but I m sure there is more to the story here or else Sahir wont hv such extreme obsession with this promise Ermm
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Today we saw a safar from burnt toast to paratha and from grumpiness to smile.Big smile
Whether he is playing with her or not but he for sure is doing a good job in makingher feel elated. 

Today Zaki took the cup.Not only did he realize that Arzoo never loved him but Sahir (not sure though how) he also showed some light to Sahir. 

Was it me or what but I felt that Sahir still loved Zeenat apart from his promise.  

Arzoo was just in lala land. Why do I feel that precap is Sahirs dream.

And highlight of epi hos kashmakash.

Beautiful collages Shweta complimenting marvelous writeup.

Happy Holidays to all on this thread. Big smile

Edited by BHAVII - 24 December 2014 at 3:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf-Shwets-jyoti06-Rojaa-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@Roja you almost always echo my thoughts!
@Bhavi Even I feel Saahir still has feelings for Zeenat! Arzoo was just a time pass wala toy as someone explained yesterday! Or else he def would not have gambled with her life.
@Jyoti great post! Well written!
@Shweta You always capture the beauty of episodes in your collages! Actually currently your collages are better than the episodes!

P.S. Is there a spoiler out that says Arzoo will feed Sahir eggs?

Edited by redviolet - 24 December 2014 at 4:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-jyoti06-Rojaa-

Go to top