Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi jyoti ji ,
I am copying what I replied in another post on todays episode ...Festive mood u see hence getting lazy to type in ...😉

Well this episode was in need a good one with Zaki cornering Sahir to face d truth 👍🏼 and stop his game with Aarzoo 🤔 

ths Zaki angle is now giving a good handshake to the story now 😃

How cool is it for Zaki to re-invent the wheel and call it out soundly that Aarzoo was always in love with his bhai n not him 👏

For Sahir its high time he sets right what he wants : 😕😕😕
to play around with Aarzoo n her emotions , 
to win his deal and prove something to his comatose wife ,
to arrange for Zaki - Sam marriage and 
to get relieved from Rehman's blackmail video

And his problem is each of these are interlinked and he is all trapped in his own game 

His game on with Aarzoo is something which is going to bring in a huge heartbreak 🥺 even if she herself had proposed it wouldnt hurt us so much but everything served was HAWT HAWT pre-planned  n cooked out from SahirAzeemChaudary's masterbrains 😲😲 he is in for a TOSS and she is in for a LOSS 😭😭😭 Oh ma Aarzoo baby 

I couldnt even imagine how Sahir will face Aarzoo once this fakeness is revealed and as per latest spoiler we are not far from this 😲

For once loved the moment shared by KA n Aarzoo ...👍🏼 
Lets see whats in store tomorrow ...👍🏼

Merry Xmas to all reading !!🤗
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another awesome post jyoti and beautiful collage swetha. 
Today sahir heart heart took over his mind . What he started as a game has now reached to a state where he himself was it to be reality.

Arzoo lost in her dream world for a moment I felt no arzoo ...no what the hell is wrong with her ...but she like any normal girl is enjoying the feeling of first love .
Zaki  is such a sweeth heart he confronts sahir and what he say no blaming , calling namesake arzoo for not loving him like his brother . He walks straight to sahir and admits she always loved you and not me ,don't play with her emotions . Tell her the truth that you are a married man . That expression of sahir on hearing that was like he forgot he is married man. Zaki don't know the truth of zeenat so he will make all efforts to stop sahir playing with arzoo's emotions on the other hand arzoo not aware of sahir's intentions and his inner turmoil . Sahir knows the truth but not able to keep himself away from arzoo . Yes this is a conflict between mind and heart and this time sahir will listen to his heart. 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Merry Xmas jyo 🤗
A lovely Xmas post for a lovely epi 

N oh boy am I loving it ??the PH is back in full form n I loved loved loved zaki yesterday ...he stole the show n Sehbaz was amazing ...👏

Sahir is driving himself up with Rehman n deal n  Zeenat n her betrayal but heck he is missing out tht ARZOO COULD be inncocent n his heart is warning him but alas his mind is Set n when he actually realizes n samples the cons ..he will be too deep in trouble n I can't wait to watch tht for one HC will make it worth watching 😃

ARZOO was good too as a Gilr basking in love of her lover n living in a bubble n this bubble will burst to hurt her 😆

I hope we get many good epis 😃
ankithasushma thumbnail
 Awesome post jo 👏
It was indeed a very good episode 
Finally got some insight as to what's running in sahir's mind ufo what a relief 
Or else we would keep guessing 
Sahir's is in a DILEMMA 😭
Poor guy doesn't know what to do
Anyway the breakfast scene was good 
But the show stealer was ZAKI he is gem of a person . I never loved  the third wheel so much he deserves it 
Aarzoo N KA scene 😆 was hilarious 

Just like to tell what a character SAHIR is ! I mean it
No matter how ruthless he is how cruel no matter what 
His heart is just like the small kid , vulnerable yet innocent 
I'm know many won't agree ...but that's Ok 
Many are telling he somewhere loves Zeenat may be because we can hate a person to that extent only when we have loved that person a lot 
After all love and hate are two faces of a coin

As you said something big is ahead but I feel it's marriage because it's too early for the separation track . And in all this zaki will play the role of cupid again he may blurt out to alvira n she may convince sahir for marriage as she know at Zeenat truth 
No matter what cvs are keeping us hooked to the show 

N yes we have to be ready for the marriage of chaudhary brothers 

As usual awesome collages shwetha 

Edited by ankithasushma - 9 years ago
allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Did Zaki just give a reality check to Sahir today by reminding him that he is married to Zeenat and so cannot love Aarzoo , thats why better not to play this game of love with Aarzoo ?? 🤔 ... I felt so during Sahir-Zaki office confrontation when Zaki reminds Sahir that he is already in love with Zeenat and hearing this Sahir just looks down as he is reminded of the bitter truth and his limitations  ... This is one personality trait in Sahir , whenever he is caught off-guard by someone , he looks elsewhere and not into that person's eyes because his eyes cannot really lie  🤔

Sahir was suppose to b the main player of this love game but in the process , is he himself getting played now with his own heart ditching him somewhere 🤔😈... What Zaki told Sahir today during their office confrontation holds a lot of importance .. He asked Sahir not only to tell the truth to Aarzoo about his game plan but also tell her that he cannot love her because he is already in love with this wife .. Now the question that Sahir mayb asking to himself will b whether he is actually in love with his wife still or that place has been taken by Aarzoo in real now ?? 😉😳... Zaki just reminded Sahir that he was actually living in a bubble while playing this love game with Aarzoo when the reality is Zeenat ...

When Zaki tells the bitter truth to Sahir  , I bet Sahir was left wondering whether he really loves Zeenat now or he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo now reason why his mind and heart r not in agreement  🤔  ; In his mind , its all a game and the mind agrees with Zaki that he is only playing with Aarzoo when his responsibility is Zeenat  but why suddenly the heart is revolting to this reality  ?? 😈  ; Sahir's self talk about his mind vs heart is the after effect of what Zaki told Sahir in office about Zeenat and Aarzoo ...Sahir is forced to ask these questions to himself now about his own game plan which is slowly turning into biggest reality of his life  😳  Sahir is forced to ask himself why does he not want to believe that its all a game and instead why does he want to believe that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo and wishes this love to remain forever in his life 😳  ; Its quite an irony that the answers actually were present in Sahir's questions itself when he asks himself about why does he want this game to turn into reality now which means he is clearly admitting that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo , thus trying to make himself believe that he does not agree with Zaki's words regarding his love for Zeenat since his love is Aarzoo now 😳

From his self-talks , I feel the precap is more of Sahir's nightmare than reality  🤔  ; He fears loosing Aarzoo now if Zaki tells her the truth about his game plan which is actually no more a truth since his own game plan has now turned into his life's biggest reality which he cannot really admit to Zaki or Aarzoo unless he fixes certain chapters of his own life related to Zeenat and the deal   ; Sahir wants to tell the truth to Aarzoo in his own way and not what Zaki knows because even Zaki knows half reality about Sahir's plan... Zaki is yet not aware about Sahir's real feelings here  and this is where I feel Sahir might b having this nightmare of what if Zaki tells his version of truth to Aarzoo and she starts hating him which he wont b able to take .. I will b glad if Sahir gets this fear in his heart and it actually makes him a better human being with a heart because the fear of loosing someone u love can always redeem a person to a great extent and thankfully I do see that fear today in Sahir's self-talks  about his mind vs heart 👍🏼 ...

Now coming to SaAz moments today , once again the breakfast scene was so pleasing to the eyes especially when u get to see a smiling Sahir talking his heart out to his ladylove , forgetting other complications of life and just enjoying the moment to the fullest like a normal human being   ... This is where I see Aarzoo already healing Sahir's wounds and making him a fun loving person that he used to b in the past  😳  ; Not only Aarzoo makes him eat delicious parathas today instead of burnt toast  but she also manages to bring a smile on  Sahir's face along with his talkative self that was never seen before 😳  ; Aarzoo starts the chit-chat by reminding him about their cup exchange fiasco and that sort of takes Sahir into a complete different lane where he forgets his other tensions in life and starts enjoying the moment with Aarzoo by reliving all the pleasant memories that he had with Aarzoo starting from their flight encounter to the resignation letter fiasco 😆 and he laughs like a little kid remembering all the names that Aarzoo gave him in that hilarious resignation letter and even threatened to puke on his face   😆😳 ... Today Sahir sort of pours his heart out to Aarzoo about how much he secretly enjoyed all those hilarious encounters with her 😳 ; While Sahir speaks his heart out for the first time  , Aarzoo kept admiring his smile and sense of humour in full glory with a pleasant smile of disbelief on her face as she cant believe that Mr.Gabbar Choudhary too can get engaged in such fun talks 😳 ...  That moment Sahir too forgot that he is still playing a game with Aarzoo .. He was just his own self today enjoying every bit with Aarzoo 😳 ; The scenes clearly indicates how Aarzoo has been successful in healing Sahir's past wounds and bring that smile and sense of humour back in his life 😳 ...

And I loved that naughty exchange of words between both when Aarzoo was like I cant believe u r talking and smiling so much on which Sahir was like why I dont look good talking like this kya 😆 and so Aarzoo was like na u look good both ways  , when u r smiling and when u r giving those strong intense looks 🤣... I bet Sahir never wanted this chit-chat session to end as he was enjoying so much after such a long time 😃 .. No wonder now he fears Aarzoo knowing the truth from Zaki and so stops him on time because the fact is he just dont want this dream run to end .. He wants to live every moment of this dream run till he can 😭😭 ; He knows that once the reality is out , he will hv to go back to his old self and wont b able to let loose like he can now without any  inhibitions  ; Somewhere he wants to turn this game into reality now because he cannot escape Aarzoo's charm and innocence anymore 😳 ;

You do write so beautifully Jyoti  👏👏 and you always succeed in capturing the characters' and our feelings about them too so well 👏👏 Thanks a ton for the awesome write-ups!

Coming to the episode, I really enjoyed it post the painful intensity of the past two days (which I enjoyed too, but in a different way). The breakfast scene was like a breath of fresh air for Sahir and the audience too I am sure. And then, like everyone else, KA was super-cute today 😃

I also enjoy Rehman's encounters with Sahir  - the way he storms or sneaks into Sahir's cabin and the way every time Sahir manages to put him back in his place and send him off in his classy way - I just love that!

Now, the most interesting part about the episode and the post:
.Sahir is forced to ask these questions to himself now about his own game plan which is slowly turning into biggest reality of his life  😳  Sahir is forced to ask himself why does he not want to believe that its all a game and instead why does he want to believe that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo and wishes this love to remain forever in his life 😳  

Sahir asks himself what he is doing with Arzoo - but the most important question is WHY is he doing this. He had placed the initial bet to make Arzoo confess and prove to Zaki that she is a gold-digger - so that Zaki marries Sam (though I have always been confused about this as to why if Zaki stopped loving Arzoo would he still marry Sam for whom his hatred is very clear - anyway I will let that pass) . He has succeeded in getting her to confess now (fulfilling his own subconscious wish of winning her love I suppose) but he has failed in convincing Zaki of her being a gold-digger. In fact, Zaki has very intelligently deduced the truth that Arzoo's affections and loyalties were, are, and most importantly, will always be with Sahir. Though this is heartbreaking for him, this has not alienated him from Arzoo but bound him closer to her as her well-wisher and he now wants to ensure she is spared the pain of heartbreak. Sahir himself has realized that Arzoo is not a gold-digger and he has clearly failed to convince Zaki to marry Sam (via the Arzoo route). I do not know why he so confidently told Rehman yesterday that he has removed the obstacle between Zaki and Sam. What makes him so confident that Zaki will marry Sam when Zaki clearly shows no inclination of doing that? Why is Sahir still playing on with Arzoo then? I agree he cannot break the truth of his "game" to her overnight, but why keep manipulating her still (I know many of the so-called manipulations are real feelings - but he does not want to believe that)?

I feel there is no game now because Sahir does not get anything out of making Arzoo shower her love on him in front of Zaki who has accepted this fact already and is still not ready to marry Sam. Sahir's game is now his reality actually and the only reason he is prolonging it is because he wants Arzoo to himself - her love, her attention, her whole self. 

There is another possibility here that occurred to me when Sahir said he will tell Arzoo the truth if Zaki marries Sam. So, is that a new game now - prolong the "deception" and emotionally blackmail Zaki to get married - the earlier he does that the sooner Arzoo is released from the trap? I am totally confused here 😕

Thank god for that self-talk - the reality is slowly dawning on him 😃

PS: I found Arzoo's behavior weird at the office today. Agreed, she is in love, her first love, and with such a guy too, but still you don't follow your boss/lover like that with an ear-to-ear grin in front of everybody at work! Come on, the guy will feel uncomfortable 😆 But I guess they want to show her "innocence" through her smile and actions...so I will let that pass as well.

Shivya's expressions were really wonderful in that breakfast scene when she is looking at Sahir laughing - we are with you Arzoo - wouldn't we give everything for this guy's happiness ...haaye 

Also, HC has changed his body language tremendously in the last 2-3 episodes. Ever since he told her that he will not show his pain-inflicting side to her (what a loss for me as all the real stuff lies in that dhaarwala side only 🤔), he has been so subtle and may I say behaving as if he is dead/exhausted/tired/drained (except for the few moments of the post-dip embrace) - donno if it is because of his promise to Arzoo or sadness about the fact that even she is not ready to accept him as a whole or the shooting schedule 😆 - but whatever it is, I love everything about him!! 

Chalo, this one turned out to be long as well...Merry Christmas to all and huggss 🤗

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: redviolet

@Shweta You always capture the beauty of episodes in your collages! Actually currently your collages are better than the episodes!

P.S. Is there a spoiler out that says Arzoo will feed Sahir eggs?

Hi Red ,

You are way too generous with your compliment ...the  episodes are not bad ...sure you may not enjoy the content just have patience hopefully we will get more of Saahir's self realization of the wrong's he has done ... Saahir's past revealed .
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For Harshad lovers .. new collage added on pg1 😳

crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post jyoti! And nice collages too Shweta

I am always waiting to read your post after every episode.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

Today we saw a safar from burnt toast to paratha and from grumpiness to smile.😃

Whether he is playing with her or not but he for sure is doing a good job in makingher feel elated. 

Today Zaki took the cup.Not only did he realize that Arzoo never loved him but Sahir (not sure though how) he also showed some light to Sahir. 

Was it me or what but I felt that Sahir still loved Zeenat apart from his promise.  

Arzoo was just in lala land. Why do I feel that precap is Sahirs dream.

And highlight of epi hos kashmakash.

Beautiful collages Shweta complimenting marvelous writeup.

Happy Holidays to all on this thread. 😃

Bhavi confusion over Zeenat will always remain unless we know the full story 😆😆

Yes I too believe he did love Zeenat since he told Zaki that he knows well what is a heartbreak .. so its lcear he loved Zeenat but mayb she betrayed him and so he said he knows what heartbreak is 

But unfortunately right now he is doing the same with Aarzoo what Zeenat might hv done with Sahir in the past  😕 ... I just hope he realises his mistake soon and then goes for damage control before its too late ..

Precap I too feel is Sahir's nightmare or could b Zaki ka dream too since he was thinking of telling truth to Aarzoo and was in dilemma about it ... 🤔

Yesterday I felt both SaAz took each other to a lala land .. I mean Aarzoo is already all dreamy post confession  and even Sahir enjoyed a normal breakfast with a smile after a long time 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redviolet

@Roja you almost always echo my thoughts!
@Bhavi Even I feel Saahir still has feelings for Zeenat! Arzoo was just a time pass wala toy as someone explained yesterday! Or else he def would not have gambled with her life.
@Jyoti great post! Well written!
@Shweta You always capture the beauty of episodes in your collages! Actually currently your collages are better than the episodes!

P.S. Is there a spoiler out that says Arzoo will feed Sahir eggs?

I think its not spoiler but just prediction by many in case Aarzoo gets a doubt that Sahir mayb playing with him .. so she might test Sahir with eggs now 😕😆