SaAz : Heart Vs Mind..Who Wins ?

Posted: 9 years ago
Did Zaki just give a reality check to Sahir today by reminding him that he is married to Zeenat and so cannot love Aarzoo , thats why better not to play this game of love with Aarzoo ?? πŸ€” ... I felt so during Sahir-Zaki office confrontation when Zaki reminds Sahir that he is already in love with Zeenat and hearing this Sahir just looks down as he is reminded of the bitter truth and his limitations  ... This is one personality trait in Sahir , whenever he is caught off-guard by someone , he looks elsewhere and not into that person's eyes because his eyes cannot really lie  πŸ€”

Sahir was suppose to b the main player of this love game but in the process , is he himself getting played now with his own heart ditching him somewhere πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆ... What Zaki told Sahir today during their office confrontation holds a lot of importance .. He asked Sahir not only to tell the truth to Aarzoo about his game plan but also tell her that he cannot love her because he is already in love with this wife .. Now the question that Sahir mayb asking to himself will b whether he is actually in love with his wife still or that place has been taken by Aarzoo in real now ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³... Zaki just reminded Sahir that he was actually living in a bubble while playing this love game with Aarzoo when the reality is Zeenat ...

When Zaki tells the bitter truth to Sahir  , I bet Sahir was left wondering whether he really loves Zeenat now or he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo now reason why his mind and heart r not in agreement  πŸ€”  ; In his mind , its all a game and the mind agrees with Zaki that he is only playing with Aarzoo when his responsibility is Zeenat  but why suddenly the heart is revolting to this reality  ?? 😈  ; Sahir's self talk about his mind vs heart is the after effect of what Zaki told Sahir in office about Zeenat and Aarzoo ...Sahir is forced to ask these questions to himself now about his own game plan which is slowly turning into biggest reality of his life  😳  Sahir is forced to ask himself why does he not want to believe that its all a game and instead why does he want to believe that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo and wishes this love to remain forever in his life 😳  ; Its quite an irony that the answers actually were present in Sahir's questions itself when he asks himself about why does he want this game to turn into reality now which means he is clearly admitting that he has actually fallen in love with Aarzoo , thus trying to make himself believe that he does not agree with Zaki's words regarding his love for Zeenat since his love is Aarzoo now 😳

From his self-talks , I feel the precap is more of Sahir's nightmare than reality  πŸ€”  ; He fears loosing Aarzoo now if Zaki tells her the truth about his game plan which is actually no more a truth since his own game plan has now turned into his life's biggest reality which he cannot really admit to Zaki or Aarzoo unless he fixes certain chapters of his own life related to Zeenat and the deal   ; Sahir wants to tell the truth to Aarzoo in his own way and not what Zaki knows because even Zaki knows half reality about Sahir's plan... Zaki is yet not aware about Sahir's real feelings here  and this is where I feel Sahir might b having this nightmare of what if Zaki tells his version of truth to Aarzoo and she starts hating him which he wont b able to take .. I will b glad if Sahir gets this fear in his heart and it actually makes him a better human being with a heart because the fear of loosing someone u love can always redeem a person to a great extent and thankfully I do see that fear today in Sahir's self-talks  about his mind vs heart πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Now coming to SaAz moments today , once again the breakfast scene was so pleasing to the eyes especially when u get to see a smiling Sahir talking his heart out to his ladylove , forgetting other complications of life and just enjoying the moment to the fullest like a normal human being   ... This is where I see Aarzoo already healing Sahir's wounds and making him a fun loving person that he used to b in the past  😳  ; Not only Aarzoo makes him eat delicious parathas today instead of burnt toast  but she also manages to bring a smile on  Sahir's face along with his talkative self that was never seen before πŸ˜³  ; Aarzoo starts the chit-chat by reminding him about their cup exchange fiasco and that sort of takes Sahir into a complete different lane where he forgets his other tensions in life and starts enjoying the moment with Aarzoo by reliving all the pleasant memories that he had with Aarzoo starting from their flight encounter to the resignation letter fiasco πŸ˜† and he laughs like a little kid remembering all the names that Aarzoo gave him in that hilarious resignation letter and even threatened to puke on his face   πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... Today Sahir sort of pours his heart out to Aarzoo about how much he secretly enjoyed all those hilarious encounters with her 😳 ; While Sahir speaks his heart out for the first time  , Aarzoo kept admiring his smile and sense of humour in full glory with a pleasant smile of disbelief on her face as she cant believe that Mr.Gabbar Choudhary too can get engaged in such fun talks 😳 ...  That moment Sahir too forgot that he is still playing a game with Aarzoo .. He was just his own self today enjoying every bit with Aarzoo 😳 ; The scenes clearly indicates how Aarzoo has been successful in healing Sahir's past wounds and bring that smile and sense of humour back in his life 😳 ...

And I loved that naughty exchange of words between both when Aarzoo was like I cant believe u r talking and smiling so much on which Sahir was like why I dont look good talking like this kya πŸ˜† and so Aarzoo was like na u look good both ways  , when u r smiling and when u r giving those strong intense looks 🀣... I bet Sahir never wanted this chit-chat session to end as he was enjoying so much after such a long time πŸ˜ƒ .. No wonder now he fears Aarzoo knowing the truth from Zaki and so stops him on time because the fact is he just dont want this dream run to end .. He wants to live every moment of this dream run till he can 😭😭 ; He knows that once the reality is out , he will hv to go back to his old self and wont b able to let loose like he can now without any  inhibitions  ; Somewhere he wants to turn this game into reality now because he cannot escape Aarzoo's charm and innocence anymore 😳 ;

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
When Aarzoo smiles at him with that innocence on her face , he could not hide his real feelings for her anymore nor could he ignore those love filled looks that she kept giving him in office 😳 ;He wanted to admire her that moment yet the guilt of backstabbing her faith remained at the back of his mind , reason why he could not directly look into her eyes everytime she smiled at him  πŸ₯Ί.. He too wants to go all out and express the same emotions of love to her in real   .. But the biggest hurdle on his way is his marital status which Zaki later reminds him in office when he tells Sahir to tell her the truth about him  ; If Sahir tells Zaki that this is not a game anymore and he is actually in love , then he will hv to give explanation about his loyalty towards Zeenat because I dont think apart from Alvira or KA , anyone else knows the real equation between Zeenat and Sahir before the accident , they all mayb assuming he still loves Zeenat πŸ€” ...And if Sahir believes that this is just a game because his loyalties still lies with Zeenat , then he will hv to give explanation to his own heart's call which is already beating for Aarzoo ...

Sahir stopped Zaki from telling the truth to Aarzoo because he fears loosing her trust now more than the deal which was clear later with his self talk and tomorrow if the precap is Sahir's nightmare , then it will further prove that he fears loosing Aarzoo now and has got trapped in his own game πŸ€”... It will b interesting to see if Sahir tells the truth to Aarzoo once Zaki decides to marry Sam because I feel the paternity test results might come positive courtesy baap-beti's plan to change the reports πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; Since Zaki is so sure that results will b negative , so definitely opposite will happen as per daily soap rule book πŸ˜†  ; Then what ? Will Sahir tell the truth to Aarzoo as per his promise to Zaki then ? or will Sahir try to turn his game into reality by actually admitting his love for Aarzoo ? πŸ€” .. And Amidst all this I expect someone like Kurti Apa or Anam to break the news to Aarzoo about Sahir's game plan and marital status just when Sahir will think of turning this love game into reality so that we hv a major heartbreak and misunderstanding from Aarzoo's side this time as per daily soap rule book  πŸ˜†

Rehmaan always brings out the worst in Sahir just like Zeenat πŸ˜† ; The moment he enters with his blackmailing mode , Sahir turns into a devil and starts seeing Aarzoo like a pawn again whom he sidelined from Zaki-Sam's way .. And the moment Rehmaan leaves , Sahir turns into a human again  πŸ˜† ...

Last but not least , I feel something major is gonna happen now before Aarzoo's family r back from Ajmer Shariff because there must b a big reason why suddenly the family is send off somewhere and all this love confession is happening in their absense  πŸ€” .. So once they return back , either we might see SaAz already married thus giving big jhatka to Aarzoo's family or Aarzoo might decide to leave Niyamat house and Sayyara after the truth about Sahir's betrayal and marital status is out in front of her ... So it will b a shocker for Aarzoo's family once they return and thats why right now they r absent from the picture  ...

Overall another good episode where we got an insight finally into Sahir's heart and now we know he has a heart too which does beat for Aarzoo 😳 ... He will still hv to redeem himself for all the lies and betrayal that he gave to Aarzoo but at least I saw guilt in his eyes today and also genuine feelings for Aarzoo in his heart which is always the start for anyone's redemption πŸ‘πŸΌ

Credit for the collages  goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Moi :)
Just catching up with the episodes, will take time to update πŸ˜³

Unres 

Finally caught up with all three episodes, the game is till on.

Without sounding offensive, I would just like to say that for Sahir to come out of his dark shell, firstly he needs therapy not love. Once he has come out of that, Arzoo can bring happiness. Otherwise Arzoo healing his inner wounds directly in order to make him happy is like putting dry ice in boiling water, You know for sure who the boling water is, right?  That's what going to happen in Arzoo's life, totally explosive!

The less said better about the cruelty Sahir has been showing. Yes he had the medicines ready for allergy But does that guarantee him that Arzoo will be cured immediately ? Our body is beyond our control; even people with years of experience take note of tiny details when dealing with someone's health. What if she had any other issues related to her health that could get affected by his stupid act? Why are people so irresponsible? My only fear is people shouldn't take inspiration from what they have shown; as many often believe what they see in TV is applicable in real life.

Anyways I don't think he is allergic to egg. The way he said ' even she is in the same situation as mine ' or something like that, looked like an attempt to get her sympathy or make her believe that they are so alike. If he isn't really allergic and Arzoo gets to know about it, it will make Arzoo understand how he risked her life knowing about her allergy and even lied about it.

The confession scene was awesome, even the MTM looked so real. Till the confession Sahir had attraction towards her and a kind of unknown possessiveness. Her bringing him back to life was like a new life to him, there started his real journey towards his love.  Loved the song they played at the end of yesterday's episode, heard it for the first time.

Coming to today's episode, he has stared to call her with her name. I love their ' suno ' and ' Ji ' conversationsπŸ˜† the most, so adorable😳.

KA and Arzoo scene is hilarious🀣; man I would love to see more of that kind of scenesπŸ˜ƒ. I miss myra and Dadi, no Nausheen pls πŸ₯±

Sahir is too touchy touchy with Arzoo and Arzoo has alrady started to behave like a wife, making food for himπŸ˜›, says I will make you eat this everyday😲 and when zaki was talking to her, she heard Sahir calling her, the girl without a single thought ignored zaki and walked towards Sahir😲, as if he was her shauhar and Zaki a friend!

Often in life, we ignore those who want the best for us and go behind people who aren't bothered about us. Currently, Arzoo Nausheen Khan is doing the same. Why love has to be so complicated!

The pre-cap must be a dream of Sahir , even if Zaki manages to reveal the truth Arzoo wont believe him,might get angry on him for badmouthing her Sahir sir  Sahir might have played his there as well.

My heart goes out for Zaki; he is a true friend. He gave his brother a reality check ' dude you cant get Arzoo, you are already committed to Zeenat'πŸ‘'. If I'm not wrong Zaki thinks Sahir still loves Zeenat, he wouldn't believe Sahir is in love with Arzoo. He may even interpret Sahir's proximity with Arzoo to Sahir using Arzoo for his own biological needs, 7 years of celibacy you know. To make things worse, Saaz were way too passionate even before confession. That's where Zaki may get irked with Sahir and may reveal the truth to Arzoo.  

He was so right '' all that glitters isn't gold '' and when he said Arzoo will hate 'men after learning about Sahir's plan😭😭 

PS : sorry for the typos, too tired to correct πŸ˜³

Edited by -Rojaa- - 9 years ago
tonight it was evident that what he tries to project himself as and what he actually are two different persons altogether .. His betrayal to arzoo must cost him a heavy price, he infact is already struggling to find out peace .. you know jyoti there are very few indian shows where they show the male lead to be so unpredictable, and so mysterious, Sahir is one of them..he has built the shield in to protect his vulnerablity, and i feel zaki still does not know about zeenat's betrayal to sahir otherwise why would zaki not be hesitant at all ? Only alvira knows i think..
Loved the posts πŸ‘

I agree that Sahir has a battle of heart vs mind. He started off the game with mind and now looks like his heart desires are coming across, which is leading him to fear the future without Arzoo.
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

tonight it was evident that what he tries to project himself as and what he actually are two different persons altogether .. His betrayal to arzoo must cost him a heavy price, he infact is already struggling to find out peace .. you know jyoti there are very few indian shows where they show the male lead to be so unpredictable, and so mysterious, Sahir is one of them..he has built the shield in to protect his vulnerablity, and i feel zaki still does not know about zeenat's betrayal to sahir otherwise why would zaki not be hesitant at all ? Only alvira knows i think..

I totally agree there ... and its Sahir's character which attracted me towards the show .. to b honest I m tired of watching flawless male leads in every daily soap .. this is something different .. Sahir is flawed and unpredictable which is his USP .. How he transforms himself after falling in love will b an exciting journey to watch '

Right now there two different person residing inside one Sahir ... When he is with Aarzoo , he is the normal Sahir that he used to b 7 yrs back but when he is with Rehman or thinking about Zeenat's promise , he becomes that devil who is ruthless enough to break a girl's heart to achieve his goals ... In the end he will hv to defeat one Sahir over the other and that will b the real climax of this love story when one Sahir will b defeated to uplift the other one
Originally posted by Lily30

Loved the posts πŸ‘

I agree that Sahir has a battle of heart vs mind. He started off the game with mind and now looks like his heart desires are coming across, which is leading him to fear the future without Arzoo.

He never thought that suddenly his heart will take over amidst all these mind games ... now he is trapped in his own game all thanks to his heart 😳
Awesome post yaar joy yet again.
2 best thing in today's episode one zaki a true friend pure lover and sahir even being in the game he is falling for arzoo.
Sahir's inner feeling was best of all his love is genuine at least he knows he is wrong using arzoo in the game and wishing this game will turn real I mean he gets arzoo for himself without hurdles .
Wow zaki gave a piece of mind to sahir in trust issues zaki is gem he never doubted arzoo he knows now arzoo loves sahir but he doesn't know sahir too loves her madly and truly .
Zaki knows half truth of zeenat he thinks she is his wife and sahir loves zeenat doesn't know what elders knew zeenat betrayal and marriage was about to break .
Well sahir said zaki that he will handle it about arzoo .
Why I feel zaki will be proved father of SAMs child and forced to marry her but I think arzoo chapter will also be a turning point either marriage or break up .
I think marriage is 98% on because zaki wants to protect arzoo but sahir wants arzoo in his life for real he can't imagine a life without her .
It's will not be so easy zaki might reveal it but it will some one else from the family that to well arzoo in her trust peak or I would say after nikhaa .
Zeenat truth and plan and factory truth bomb fhood on first night for sure 3 dhamaka at the perfect day .
Before that saaz can't break and joy u said it right family away for a reason to get shocks after they return .
If marriage happens I will be relieved miya biwi fight it out there nokjhok fights inside there bedroom .
Saaz can't rift apart so early it has to when zeenat is in that place .

Breakfast scene was the sweetest u see sahir dreamth that other day arzoo feeding him today his dream is coming true .
Arzoo is a medicine to make him laugh and calm .
U could see his eyes glittered remembering her ulti dumki , letter and imli ka beej it shows her naughtiness her silliness did attract him and the resignation made him laugh hard he infact enjoyed that resignation letter .
He wants arzoo to make him smile through out his life was genuine .
What I feel was he was not playing the game but testing arzoo and he wanted zaki away from arzoo because somewhere he knew arzoo loves him not zaki .
He wanted to clarify the dirty thoughts so tried few tricks by expensive gifts but arzoo refused his proposal then he is clear she was never for money next he tried supporting her that to didn't work then he tried risking his life then bang on it not only worked but her feelings came out and it was clear that she is s true love which he craved for and smirk he gave to zaki was she is mine don't dare to snatch it because she is my life to get her I will go to any extent that was his feeling .
Rehmaan came again yelling at him but sahir didn't lose his temper because he saw arzoo purposely because she calms him in a way she acts as a ice to his fire ( u know what eg is my hubby he says to me seeing me he always calms down and he forgets the tension ) same with arzoo ladies do calm there men with sweet smile u see.
Sahir is fearing that if he reveals it to arzoo she will walk away and that's painful for him .
See what arzoo had done to him she came so close he can't lose her now .
I think he will do big dhamaka for sure if zaki tries to tell the truth .
Precap / might be a dream because it can't be so early .
But we can't trust writers u see .
Saaz are addiction u see if they are out of scene ppl won't watch the show so rifting will not happen .
They will fight like Tom jerry being in the relationship .
nice post jyoti.
finally we got sahir's monologues otherwise it was way too confusing.
sahir love realisation has started so i feel arzoo's heart break is around the corner.as soon as sahir realises that arzoo is more important than the deal that's where someone will tell arzoo the truth.now truth is in two parts,we have the deal and factory blast and second is zeenat,which one is shown first is upto the cvs.my  guess is the first one.
zaki will remain arzoo's friend always and she will needing it in the nearby future.
you are right either marriage is on the cards or after knowing the truth arzoo leaves but if she leaves how will the story move so it has to be marriage.lets see.

Jyoti and the irony here is he is betraying arzoo to fulfill zeenat's promise.. like you know being extremely self destructive in love, whats sahir is supposed to be and time again he proves it that a betrayal has very harsh prizes to be paid.. If for 7 years he is living in misery of zeenat and her betrayal, he very well understands that how hurtful it is, and i feel soon he will realize that he cannot go to that extent and hurt arzoo the same way. I am sure the thin line between the completely evil man and the grey shaded man will be drawn.