Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

that look he has for suhani in the precap (Page 3)

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Im loving d blushy mushy cute romantic comments from u lovely ppl

Haye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed can't stop watching the precap! btw which show are  your siggies from?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

I know!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileI'm finally see true affection in Yuvraj's eyes for Suhani! I have to give props to Sahil, he's been phenomenal in showing his expressions. We as audiences could easily tell when he was standing up for Suhani as a good friend and now it's clear the love bug has bit Yuvraj Embarrassed[/DIV]
yes true even I feel the same he has done an amazing job showing his progression of feelings when it comes to his r/ship with suhani. Besides when he gave that 1 bad expression to souyma and when he has to be nice to her-which I totally blame on the cvs he has been amazing. Really I like an actor who attempts to always get better in his acting. I am truly impressed with this guy he raises the bar and always tries to improve I like that. Really this guy give him a few more months and he is gona be known as Mr Romance Guru of tv lol he is gona surpass Suhani mad dreams when he gets romantic and will floor us all.

Absolutely! He's natural, he doesn't over act or make it seem unbelievable. Rajishri Productions has once again done an amazing job with casting. Sahil is very similar to the character of Yuvraj, and I think even Sahil has admitted that a few times. As for Yuvraj being nice to Soumya I see that as him trying to make Suhani happy and being a better person. Most importantly the way he looks at her and gives her advice to me it shows that he's MOVED ON. Something Soumya needs to realize. Before he was so busy making Souyma jealous using Suhani, now he's actually focused on Suhani's happiness and safety above anything else. If we were to watch this show in one go the pace is not terrible but being a person who watches it 6/7 days of the week, 6 months is a long time and couple hasn't gotten that far. I sincerely hope the upcoming episodes are focused on Yuvani's feelings not Soumya's crying.  

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Im loving d blushy mushy cute romantic comments from u lovely ppl

Haye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed can't stop watching the precap! btw which show are  your siggies from?
nadaan parindey ghar aaja on life ok...it has ended 2 months ago

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14sandiab

shreyashi19mld IF-Dazzler
shreyashi19mld
shreyashi19mld

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
can't  wait  anymore
eagerly  waiting 4  today's  episode  n  
also  waiting  for  4devil's  reactionAngryAngryAngry

shanakyasharan

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I saw today's episode but didn't get to see the precap scene =( but there was another sweet scene of Suhani holding Yuvraj's hand and then he pulled away and held hers ...

sandiabshanakyasharan

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I saw today's episode but didn't get to see the precap scene =( but there was another sweet scene of Suhani holding Yuvraj's hand and then he pulled away and held hers ...

The precap scene was nice but the holding hands one was more sincere. I almost felt the precap scene was square one again. Yuvraj got all awkward but Suhani she's head over heels Confused Loved the episode, but I'm really worried what Suhani's reaction is going to be when the truth crashes upon her. 

sandiabshanakyasharan

Go to top