Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Nothing can be as WORST as this now

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi all
Those who are still watching this show for parijat and have watched it since 18th till today,  u must have now noticed how less important akdha have become now, how much less screen space they are getting, how akdha have turned into a side character.  It's only salim salim and salim. AngryOuchDead makers shud rename the show or shut this show now before the show turns into a flop showCry if you remember the first leap time,  when HH were born. JA was still at top 2/3 but it had the chances left to improve till this 18th.  I feel sad and pity for parijat and us.  Though akdha dint get white hair but they are indeed not acting like the young romantic akdha either. Those lollipop scenes of akdha also occupy with the salim talks. It looks so weird and abnormal to see salim who looks older than akdha and his acting Dead , I better not say bout why this happened with the show suddenly coz it's more or less clear to all.  Poor zee will suffer the most as a second such show can never give the same trp or fame or popularity like what JA has given them for 2 long years. If the evil eyes didn't laid on our show then we could see ja running for more years with same high trp and popularity. Cry

I feel sad for parijat all their hard work gone in vain. All their sweat and energy to make ja successful is gone to salim n Co who is enjoying the fame of ja.  I support RT if that article of him angry on ravi n screen space is true.  To me he is right.  And the recent offscreen pix of ja team proves none is happy either thus no ravi in any ja boys gang offscreen,  unlike Kaif who quickly got included to the team of rt, shaurya and ankit, etc. Plus if you watch the show properly,  it does look rt is unhappy with the latest changes. 

Poor parijat,  they have worked hard but after two yrs all they got is leap leap and two set of dresses. 

This year ends and new year starts with salim and third grade portrayal of JA.  Now questions is how long show can run. In all these chetan has got lucky coz he is still playing younger role. Dear casting director,  why not bring actors who played maham, atga back too whom akdha will call beta,  betiAngryDead

Before the old tag label in parijat, I think they should quit this show and search for better young roles or ekta start a new show with them.

2014 been rukkaiya's year and 2015 will be of salim.  Where's akdha or jodha akbar? Already no romance shown in them only salim talks.  How I wish we get the akdha romance back with akdha Sr but it will be salim's Sr next. Yuck. 

Thank you for reading and happy new year to all.

Ps oh along with re entering the actors of maham, atga also recast maha chuchak and Resham as sons and daughters of new generation of mughals. ShockedAngry

JODHA AKBAR SHOW HAS TURNED INTO A SKELETON

Dead

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

joisetanjica1ASHAMANIPALnehaaa.14Tarunika13Sweet24Rashmi81SindhuMenon_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafghalibmirzapreetgurtiSusan.Dsouza-DZ-

nehaaa.14 Goldie
nehaaa.14
nehaaa.14

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Hi all
Those who are still watching this show for parijat and have watched it since 18th till today,  u must have now noticed how less important akdha have become now, how much less screen space they are getting, how akdha have turned into a side character.  It's only salim salim and salim. AngryOuchDead makers shud rename the show or shut this show now before the show turns into a flop showCry if you remember the first leap time,  when HH were born. JA was still at top 2/3 but it had the chances left to improve till this 18th.  I feel sad and pity for parijat and us.  Though akdha dint get white hair but they are indeed not acting like the young romantic akdha either. Those lollipop scenes of akdha also occupy with the salim talks. It looks so weird and abnormal to see salim who looks older than akdha and his acting Dead , I better not say bout why this happened with the show suddenly coz it's more or less clear to all.  Poor zee will suffer the most as a second such show can never give the same trp or fame or popularity like what JA has given them for 2 long years. If the evil eyes didn't laid on our show then we could see ja running for more years with same high trp and popularity. Cry

I feel sad for parijat all their hard work gone in vain. All their sweat and energy to make ja successful is gone to salim n Co who is enjoying the fame of ja.  I support RT if that article of him angry on ravi n screen space is true.  To me he is right.  And the recent offscreen pix of ja team proves none is happy either thus no ravi in any ja boys gang offscreen,  unlike Kaif who quickly got included to the team of rt, shaurya and ankit, etc. Plus if you watch the show properly,  it does look rt is unhappy with the latest changes. 

Poor parijat,  they have worked hard but after two yrs all they got is leap leap and two set of dresses. 

This year ends and new year starts with salim and third grade portrayal of JA.  Now questions is how long show can run. In all these chetan has got lucky coz he is still playing younger role. Dear casting director,  why not bring actors who played maham, atga back too whom akdha will call beta,  betiAngryDead

Before the old tag label in parijat, I think they should quit this show and search for better young roles or ekta start a new show with them.

2014 been rukkaiya's year and 2015 will be of salim.  Where's akdha or jodha akbar? Already no romance shown in them only salim talks.  How I wish we get the akdha romance back with akdha Sr but it will be salim's Sr next. Yuck. 

Thank you for reading and happy new year to all.

Ps oh along with re entering the actors of maham, atga also recast maha chuchak and Resham as sons and daughters of new generation of mughals. ShockedAngry

JODHA AKBAR SHOW HAS TURNED INTO A SKELETON

Dead

Completely agree !!!

Murad, Daniyal aur Qutub ko chhodkar...every new actor looks older than Akdha. Anarkali looks old enough to be Salim's mother.  Poor casting. 

Poor Akdha. I feel so bad for both of them Cry

Edited by nehaaa.14 - 24 December 2014 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13stephhhRashmi81.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafpreetgurti

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
The are deliberately doing this so all fans leaves the show and they can shut this down for low trp.  Or else why they made amer palace rooms look like a tent,  why such weak actors and horrible casting,  why? ?? Forget sensible people,  even psycho know that how popular show and akdha is worldwide.  No second show can give such huge worldwide popularity again. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13_akdha.forever_Rashmi81.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafpreetgurti

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
IM with RT he is totally right in his place cv doing wrong with JA fans and doing wrong with RTPS jis ke wajah se show hit huwa ab un logo ko ignore kar rahe hai  kis ke liye ? SA ke story ke liye leap se phele hi fans ne apna haath upar kar liya tha but phir b inn logo ne leap liya  but jo leap ke baad ye log RTPS aur JA fans ke saath kar rahe hai wo totally un fair hai

aur ab article b agaya hai RT is nt happy with current track cv shouldnt test  RT. patience every one know rt kitna gusse wala hai ek baar os ne show chod diya JA ke R.I.P  pakka

phele Inn logo ne leap ke risk liya ab ye log ye risk le rahe hai JA ko SA ke saath replace kar rahe hai ab mujhe JA ke future dark dekh raha hai aur baaki cast b pakka unhappy hoge new cast ke wajah se unlogo ko bilkul nahi dekh rahe
 at last i want to say All the best to JA

Edited by susantogiaa - 24 December 2014 at 1:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13_akdha.forever_Rashmi81stephhh.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafpreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
The show is now something else
leap ke baad ke all actors look older than parijat still they call them beta beti ufff
logic was never in ja but still it was debatable
we were excited for discussion
some pn jo side some pn ja some on akdha parijat
but this matter all together its garbage now
Such below avg actors and such medicore writing
salim all ladies were best frand rubbish
thank god I quit this nonsense long ago its not worth

hope parijat quit this bas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhSusan.Dsouza

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
It's confirm now that ja can't survive long. I can't imagine myself to not to see parijat in my TV every day.  Y did they do this to us? I want to curse them 

After this article the next article might be parijat/Rt quitting or getting replaced by fourth grade cheap actors and then another article will come about JA ending.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
completely agree with ur each n every line sara..Thumbs Up

cvs PH BT ek r using PARIJAT popularity...we can see...they have no guts to end this show n start new show with SA crap coz they know no1 would be interested in SA..dts y they r selling SA under the banner of JA,,

already TRP is falling JA is out of top 7 soon it will be famous for flop show

now AKDHA is side character..SA is main lead dts y less screen space for JJ..no cute n romantic scene of JJ...all time they talks about salim jeez m fed up with this salim...n his talks..

i had thought SA would be bad but itz much much worse did u notice SA is copying JA's hate love story hatred was USP of AKDHA love story but now cvs r copying this for salim anar..same dialogue ..this SA is carbon copy of JA love story..stupid cvs..Angrynow they r going to show hate n then love story of SA,but it will not work neither salim nor anar is good no charm, no spark no chemistry like AKDHA have

anrakill was overacting she was trying
Hard to copy jodha words but failed to do so.she doesn't Thumbs Down
Have acting skills at all they have chose wrong actress to play anrakill and salim. They needed powerful acting skills to compare them self's with jodha and Akbar

cvs r digging their own grave,they r mercilessly killing their own show..like animal eats their own child..

now only salim anardana romance we wil see in this JA..yuck..Angry

we totally lost our number 1 show  RIP JACryCry

_akdha.forever_Susan.Dsouza

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

It's confirm now that ja can't survive long. I can't imagine myself to not to see parijat in my TV every day.  Y did they do this to us? I want to curse them 

After this article the next article might be parijat/Rt quitting or getting replaced by fourth grade cheap actors and then another article will come about JA ending.
yeah rty soon show will end or RT OR PS will quit..dont know y did they do..but as u said i also want to curse these moronic PH BT cvs like maham cursed jalal...

Tarunika13stephhh

Go to top