Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

24.12.14 - Naani's challenge-part 2 (birthday)

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
 Naani asks every1 how is her birthday dress..sundari says, mayya dress is good but it is very small, people might think we don't have the money so u are wearing such a small dress..naani says, sundari u cant do anything.

Naani asks dolly about the dress & she don't say anything..chintoo says, naaniji actually she don't have any words to describe how it is.

naani asks naana & naana says, chi chi..naani teases naana & say, if other woman wears the same dress u will say beautiful but see now..naana says, no no I said achchi hai achchi hai.

Naani asks badelal how is the dress..badelal says, maalkin actually I cant call u maalkin when u wear this dress b'coz u looks very young so I will call u as didi at that time..naani becomes happy & say, atleast 1 person praised me.

Naani asks krishna how is the dress..krishna says, when she wears that dress she really looks very young & beautiful just like a Hollywood actress & naani becomes happy.

Naani says to every1, she is inviting all her friends to birthday party & asks every1 to wear fashionable dress & say, every1 should look young & beautiful.

Chintoo, naana, sundari & dolly discusses how to stop naani from wearing that small dress..every1 says, if naani wears that dress, then their prestige will go down so they have to plan something & stop her.

Naana says, tomorrow jagadambe is inviting every1 to birthday party, what will happen if she wears that small dress & comes in front of all..chintoo says, neither they invite any1 nor they are going to celebrate birthday party.

Naani comes there, gives a list of invitees to chintoo & asks him to invite all personally & say, she will also make a call to every1 & asks them whether he invited personally..Every 1 thinks to hide that dress in their room separately

Sundari comes to naani's room, looks at naani who is doing exercise, silently takes that small dress & goes out of the room..while carrying that dress, dolly looks at it &asks her where sundari is taking.

Sundari says, she is hiding the dress..dolly says, yes we will hide this dress silently..badelal comes there & asks both to help in preparing juice to naani..both says ok & sundari keeps that dress on sofa & goes from there.

Naana comes there, looks at the dress which is lying on the sofa..he looks at naani coming there, immediately sits on that dress & do exercise..naani looks at naana & asks him to continue his exercise.

After naani goes from there, naana takes that dress & hide it in a wardrobe..krishna observes this, after naana goes from there, he takes that dress & comes to naani's room.

Chintoo comes to naani's room to take that dress to hide..he starts to search for the dress, by looking at krishna, he hides in a side..krishna keeps that dress in naani's wardrobe & goes from there.

Chintoo takes that dress & goes to PK's room to hide it..PK comes there & chintoo immediately keeps that dress on the bed & goes from there..PK searches for his dress, don't get it & looks at naani's small dress & takes it to wear.

Naani asks angrily every1 where is her dress..sundari says, mayya u might have kept your dress on the sofa in the hall..naani asks her why will she keep it on the sofa..chintoo says, every1 makes mistakes, so u might have kept on the sofa naaniji.

PK wears naani's small dress & comes there..everybody are shocked to see him in that dress..naani gets angry & shouts at PK.

Naana scolds sundari & say, b'coz of PK naani got that dress back & she will wear it tomorrow in a sad voice..dolly asks chintoo to plan something immediately.

naana scolds chintoo & say, what will he do now, he is the reason for today's problem, he always says, he is chintoo chautala & very clever but see how silently he is standing, tom. jagadambe will wear that dress & come, then our prestige be gone.

Chintoo asks naana when did he write his last love letter to naani..naana says to chintoo, I did not write any love letter to jagadambe b'coz she married me with bandhook holding in her hands.

Chintoo asks naana to write a love letter now & asks naana, sundari & dolly to write a birthday greeting card with love to naani & say, if this plan don't get succeeded then surely their prestige will be gone.

Chintoo, naana, sundari & dolly waits for naani to come out..naana in tension says, what to do now..dollys says, she will go to her sasural after naani comes in that dress..sundari cries & say, she don't know what to do now.

Chintoo comes to naani's room..naani while doing make up asks chintoo why he is looking very upset..chintoo gives the birthday greeting cards to naani & asks her to read without fail..naani says, ofcourse I will read, when u people have written the cards with so much of love.

Naani reads chintoo's greeting card 1st which says, naaniji, happy birthday, I love u for what u are, I would like to see u in the same way how u are daily, u are the best naaniji etc..she reads all the 3 greeting cards, which says same as chintoo' greeting card.

Naani says to herself, what is this, nobody have talked about my beauty, am I not looking beautiful then..she takes the dress in her hands & krishna observes this from outside room & goes from there happily.

Chintoo waits for naani in tension..krishna says to chintoo, sadu bhai, naani is wearing that small dress now, your prestige is gone in front of all, be ready..chintoo becomes sad but don't say anything.

Everybody waits for naani to come..naani comes there & all are happy to see her in a new sari..naana becomes excited & chintoo becomes very happy.

Naana welcomes her & say, happy birthday to naani happily & say he is very happy to see her in this get up..naani says to all, today she is very happy to see her family's love for her..she says, her family taught her today that inner beauty is imp. than outer beauty.

Krishna says, naaniji actually chintoo did the blunder..chintoo becomes sad & is about to move..naani asks chintoo not to go & ask him why he is very silent.

Chintoo says, he don't have anything to say now since he made mistake..naani says to chintoo, I know what u did, badelal told me & say, actually u made mistake unknowingly but I made mistake knowingly & took wrong decision..so we both have made mistakes & I should also say sorry..chintoo asks naani not to say sorry like this.

Every1 wishes her..naani feeds cake to naana, chintoo & all..everybody wishes naani for her birthday.

Naani & naana dances happily with their family..chintoo & others dances along with naana & naani..epi. ends here.

Beautiful epi..the scene when chintoo asks all to write a birthday greeting card to naani & say, if this plan does not work then their prestige will be gone, the scene when chintoo gives birthday cards to naani to read & the scene when chintoo says, he did a mistake, so he has nothing to say now in a sad voice are all best scenes..naani looked beautiful in the 3rd part..naani & naana acted fine in their scenes..sv have both sad & happy scenes & gave awesome expressions rightly in the situations..his acting is superb from start to end.

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top