Harshad Kindly Return the Ultimate Cupid for MaNan!

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey ppl... just a thought ... I know our Cabiraa is trying hard to be the cupid between the Estranged lovers... just love him for his efforts & also the new guy Abhi is somewhat doing a decent job in that case slowly (The Jeleous Monster Manik back in action😛)... But as far as i think... This insecurity cum jalan track will not have much effect on them as these two are equally stubborn souls & can hide their real emotions towards the end due to their dumb ego clashes ðŸ˜†... So these two surely need a big blow for realizing each other worth & to finally confess ... & that ultimate push can only be given by the Official Badman of KY2...dats "our JerkShad"... As we know navya will be returning & hes already planing to escape from jail using Alia to accomplish her revenge mission against nandu ... & this is the best time to achieve this as shes apart from Fab5 & more importantly Manik who used to be her savior in the past... either kidnapping or something more dangerous ... i bet Manan will get shaken if there will be indications of either one of the two getting hurt with Harshad around ... All this will surely lead to Manan Reunion more strongly than ever...

What u all think...Share your views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was actually thinking about that, I really hope he comes back and play a cupid unintentionally in reuniting Manan