Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS: Shine My Life ~ Ch 5 in Page 78 [6/Aug] (Page 80)

ChocolateArshi Goldie
ChocolateArshi
ChocolateArshi

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
HMG!!!!!it was fabulous...do you know yaar how much i missed this story!!!i missed so much!!!Thank you so much for updating this wonderful update<3
Loved it<3Clap
And you are welcome miss.S...i can wait for your updates always!!because i know you are going to blastBig smile
Update was beautifully written...how strongly you depicted  ASR!!he was really shatteredCry
And the awaited teaser were thereClap
Uff it was cliffhanger!!I hope Arshi wont get separateOuch Impatiently waiting for the next updateEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Just take careBig smile

*Sorry i know it is a crap...Embarrassed*

indhuza Senior Member
indhuza
indhuza

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
shyam is a evil cheap guy here...
pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Naina... sweetheart,,
I m so glad that u r ok now..
Almighty saved u Smile

COMING TO UPDATE..
Shyam is behind all thisOuch
Rhea must be invoved,too...

I can't understand Payal's behaviour..
My Suspense Queen is not gonna reveal everything so soon Confused

Why did Arnav distance himself from KhushiBroken Heart Unhappy

Tell naa,Naina Big smile
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Ressu, 
Story marichipoya, malla chadavali. 

Hahah... Expect chesa.. Wink Wink. It's okay, chadivi cheppu.. Smile

Am hardly watching any Telugu channels now. So didn't watch Srimanthudu promo only. He looks super cute in your Siggy. But what's that dialogue? "Mothani dattlata teeskunna". Which language was that ??? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky.Raizada

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teekay

You're back Party

Yup. Am back, finally... Embarrassed Embarrassed. And, I have a lot to catch up with you, Sis... Smile

Edited by -NainaS- - 06 August 2015 at 11:20am
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaverah_TFC

First of all, a huge huge and warm hug, you stupid dear Akka! Couldn't inofrm a word? I know, I am being illogical, but yaar, after reading everything that you'v gone through all these months, I..I dont know, dammit!

Great! For a writer that I am, now I am not able to express what I am feeling. Just what I needed. Never the less, all I know is, you are absurdly strong, a brilliant fighter and an irritatingly stubborn woman! Though it wont match up to the few line above, I love you.

Coming to the update, bloody hell! A lot of revelations!!! And trust me, I'v missed this story a looot and that hit me only after I began reading this update.

First, Arnav pushed her, I am aware, butI thought he was doing that some kinda martyr thing, you know, like being with me would do no good to you and so just leave kinda thing. But, he took her for granted? Now thats a new turn.

Second, I love this Aman yaar. I wish I had a Aman and a Arnav in my life. *sigh*

Third, what the FFF!!! Shyam's up with such absurd demands?! And *pulls her hair* Arnav's gonna go marry someone else? *trying to hold herself from trashing the office chair*

Fourth, the family, God bless them!

Fifth, I loved the teeny bit of Khushi you'v written of, in the MMS. The way she was all to herelf, lost and forlorn, boy, that hit me as hard as the anguish you'v described Arnav is going through.

Finally, I missed you, Akka. And dont you dare go missing away like this, without a word for these many days, or months to be precise. And cuddles to Aunty. Way to go Pedhamma garu!! Happy and safe relocation, Akka.

P.S:
Plz do get in contact. You worried the sh*t outta me, lady!

Hahah... first of all who else can scold me so lovingly? Wink I missed u too, Chelli. Missed u a lot. I was undergoing so many emotions all at a time, and I didn't know what to do. Frankly, it took lot of my effort & strength to withstand all those. Why burden you, dear !!? 

Even now I am going through a hell lot of things, but I want to be close to you all. It feels home. So, here I am.. Embarrassed

You know, with each update of this story, I am getting damn nervous, as there are tougher chapters to write. 

Being an wonderful writer you are, and one of my inspiration, I feel privileged to know how much you are connected to this story.  He took her for granted? Oh, he did many things, and you'll know soon !!

Aman and Arnav in your life... Both !!!??  Tongue Wink Tongue

I felt I added a very little of Khushi in this, but glad you felt the angst she was undergoing. 

What Pedhamma.. Seriously, she became more Crazy than me.. !! Embarrassed

Will talk to u, Candy. Have a lot to catch up !! Meet u in TTS soon.. Smile Smile

_Chaverah_

_Chaverah_ IF-Dazzler
_Chaverah_
_Chaverah_

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -NainaS-

Originally posted by Chaverah_TFC

First of all, a huge huge and warm hug, you stupid dear Akka! Couldn't inofrm a word? I know, I am being illogical, but yaar, after reading everything that you'v gone through all these months, I..I dont know, dammit!

Great! For a writer that I am, now I am not able to express what I am feeling. Just what I needed. Never the less, all I know is, you are absurdly strong, a brilliant fighter and an irritatingly stubborn woman! Though it wont match up to the few line above, I love you.

Coming to the update, bloody hell! A lot of revelations!!! And trust me, I'v missed this story a looot and that hit me only after I began reading this update.

First, Arnav pushed her, I am aware, butI thought he was doing that some kinda martyr thing, you know, like being with me would do no good to you and so just leave kinda thing. But, he took her for granted? Now thats a new turn.

Second, I love this Aman yaar. I wish I had a Aman and a Arnav in my life. *sigh*

Third, what the FFF!!! Shyam's up with such absurd demands?! And *pulls her hair* Arnav's gonna go marry someone else? *trying to hold herself from trashing the office chair*

Fourth, the family, God bless them!

Fifth, I loved the teeny bit of Khushi you'v written of, in the MMS. The way she was all to herelf, lost and forlorn, boy, that hit me as hard as the anguish you'v described Arnav is going through.

Finally, I missed you, Akka. And dont you dare go missing away like this, without a word for these many days, or months to be precise. And cuddles to Aunty. Way to go Pedhamma garu!! Happy and safe relocation, Akka.

P.S:
Plz do get in contact. You worried the sh*t outta me, lady!

Hahah... first of all who else can scold me so lovingly? Wink I missed u too, Chelli. Missed u a lot. I was undergoing so many emotions all at a time, and I didn't know what to do. Frankly, it took lot of my effort & strength to withstand all those. Why burden you, dear !!? 

Even now I am going through a hell lot of things, but I want to be close to you all. It feels home. So, here I am.. Embarrassed

You know, with each update of this story, I am getting damn nervous, as there are tougher chapters to write. 

Being an wonderful writer you are, and one of my inspiration, I feel privileged to know how much you are connected to this story.  He took her for granted? Oh, he did many things, and you'll know soon !!

Aman and Arnav in your life... Both !!!??  Tongue Wink Tongue

I felt I added a very little of Khushi in this, but glad you felt the angst she was undergoing. 

What Pedhamma.. Seriously, she became more Crazy than me.. !! Embarrassed

Will talk to u, Candy. Have a lot to catch up !! Meet u in TTS soon.. Smile Smile

Ohh my dear Mother India! Friends especially those who happen to b ur so called chelli are not meant to b just to go fawing over Barun or screaming at success or chatting nonsense till dawn! 

Burden me u say? D only reason I'm not extending this topic is, I think I can somewhat at least imagine what u r going or have gone through, at least a bit. And I don't wanna keep reminding u of it. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. But if u think things abt u will burden me, u might rather as well stop calling me chelli. 

P.S. I'm still pissed off at u. 

P.p.s. I just can't stop loving u, dammit! D idiot me!

P.p.p.s. Iv PM'ed ya. Do get back. Its an order!

Naina7

barsha_dash IF-Dazzler
barsha_dash
barsha_dash

Posted: 06 August 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
amazing update. A lot was revealed in the update.
Welcome Back!

Go to top