Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS: Shine My Life ~ Ch 5 in Page 78 [6/Aug] (Page 50)

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roop_P

Nice updateClap
Since you didn't give anything which can help tracking back towards Khushi and her kidnapping so I will wait for it but it might help Arnav in return .He might see the light ,that not everyone around is not going to be in trouble or something like that.Must say his ways of self destructions are not so like his character.

Thank you.. Smile.. Yes, they are very unlike his character, and that's what I wanted. Mostly try to behave as a normal guy. I'll take it as a compliment.. Wink Wink

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarohi...

I am curious to know, what happened. There are plenty of question to be answered.
But the way you explained Arnav's turmoil is just mind blowing. 
I am already a fan of your writings, dear !!

Oh, thank a lot dear. Fan.. Embarrassed Embarrassed.. I am glad.. Smile
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowtu

Originally posted by -NainaS-

Originally posted by gowtu

Who d hel r ''THEY'' aaarrgghhh
What happened to her naina :'( she is fn r8...
Where is she !!!!
Mere se dekha nai jaata arhi k aise...endhuku edpistunnav vallani nannu ilaaa :'(
Plz reveal d mystery behind it in next chappy...

Loved d updt.. Awesome it was...
I just loved d way u described arnav's expressions and every move..
Picture vesukunna :-P ;-)

Continue soon

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">So many questions...LOL.. Which one do I reveal in the next update... !!??...Wink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Even I can't handle their pain dear. They will be fine. U can take my word for that..Smile</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">I was so involved into Arnav's agony while writing the update, and it felt so emotional.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Glad u liked it..SmileSmile</font>

Loll yeah so many que LOL LOL cnt help it... u HV to bear me Embarrassed LOL
Okati cheppanaaa... Hhhmm Chalo reveal who r thy...
That is d BIG que r8 now Wink

Let's see what u'll get in this update.. LOL
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Oye..
Unfold the past,seedhe seedhe..
Lest I m gonna die of curiosity...
All the three parts r written so beautifully..
Their relationship was so pure n beautiful..
He confided in her n told all about his dark past,his fears..
He even overcame his demons but...
I wonder what was the reason behind their separation..

Update soon,pls !!!!! Big smile

R u threatening me... LOL.. Hahah, I don't fear for ur threatens and write entire story in next update it self.. Wink Wink. And thanks for stalking me everywhere.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aarohi...

Am stalking this. Want update... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
I can't see Arnav suffering.. and Khushi missing.. Cry

Oh yaar... I just love u... U were stalking me everywhere. And, I am truly loving it.. U'll get next update in couple of mins dear.. Smile
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Wow there is so much of mystery in this story?? Now my mind is thinking of so many questions and I know you will cover all the aspects slowly in the story but just too curious to wait.

Who is the hell is Shyam Jha, and why has he kidnapped Khushi? and from the looks of it Khushi is missing from quite some time.

I think Arnav should find Khushi first and keep her safe before fighting the demons in this mind.

U'll get few answers in the coming update, Kavi. As I see ur comments, u r a good critic, and I am glad I made u curious about this... Smile Smile
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Naina, when I started with the prologue...I felt that they are already married with Khushi waking up in his arms and...and then...wait a min...<go back and read the last line again>...Arnav jumped out of the window? What the...!

Ohh...so not married as yet...so interesting..lets continue...Mistakes? Oh this is gonna be a sad story???

Chapter 1-

Oh so Arnav is missing her...he left her? He is alone now and is finding solace in it!

The flashback gave me a glimpse of the rude and arrogant ASR that was missing so far...Their first meeting was extraordinary...wait is it just me or you do have a penchant for making the first Arshi meet most interesting as ever?

Your way of writing is amazing Naina...I especially like the metaphoric comparison of the downpour turned to soft drizzle just like his thoughts.' And the effect Khushi had on him...giving him the vigour to seal the deal...amazing connect!

A moment of confession...I was so engrossed in the flashback that I too jumped out of my reverie as Arnav came back to the present...

Nice work Naina...I gotta go now...but I will come back, read the rest of the parts and be sure to drop a word or two to you...take care! 

Edit...

PS. If you have some spare time, do check out my Arshi FF: The Alternate Universe- Retelling IPKKND...(Link in Signature) will love to hear what you think about it...No Pressure though Wink

OMG, I just love ur comment. Your every word means a lot. U being a writer, I am very glad for getting this feedback from u.. Hug

Hmmm... he is sad now. But, this isn't an Sad story. Coz only reason, I can't see them sad myself.

Yep, and u caught it right. I want to make their every first meets as special as possible. 

And, yeah I have some time back bookmarked ur story, and was waiting for some time to read it. I will update u with my comments for sure. Thanks again, dear.. Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterGirl

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 19 March 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonvanesha230awsomechokrissttuuttiiTajinderKsprimurkalsheethal_rameshsunshaeyshalini.sri.abitamana23shaolin96thelement.HemaSuryaAVC92irama11ksknimkosmricsangeethbalasweetfairy007moncheribhambarisydyesha85Usha30Armelaanamika00tasminecutie13bungeejumptessyranicrazyjijtammareddybrinnySwathiarshinishkkathinkggreenShaheen17nia07kamtokdinzehr_akhanclaucrispopAplihsammullu1svg98sanasahelArshi2503M.Jayanthiaddicted25jh006Uarnkhuimanuganvidrasadiasaba68niya55SpoonaiAuchiRoop_Pbrishti84..PT..shekha2012NPKNnissoifsaal044Arshirox97angelVCpreciouspearlyshils28WriterMeeraBroknAngelmansijani21sagarpatadiaapekshashdershikaAishu136Barunz4everhararnavmomoahmdcrazyloveykhareshelleyhira2050abivicky86russelskhushiarshiadvayranjanatripathipraseethaspillaarshi_sarunApoorvaranisaschadesMaghinallsluvbugshubhi15archnahardik123SirenMitrakshubhangismat_Chaverah_sayari_sanki99aarwenbellarosakatjpran28671barsha_dashxZoyaxlechuarshishalbiDhrenu..NeverGiveUp..nano123mahrusweetyPdroveripkkndkasrPinky.Raizadaeishe10candyjansuji5madhu1210dis_arshivarsha2KDnisha_mehtaTitaliya1234cute_sarunSona257gmsksspoorthyblue_rose1605suwincaskerdhanyachajrmeniranjana00xBabyAngelxphillips_2909lalarukhsutapasarbabhompakpearljeb1..Anita..seeta_naipsdiyadivyaameena671snoopy84yoga123-Roshini-ranogillpup03canapoemHappytwinkleAlone111.LadyHitler.Magpie_ShiningHeartsLinsieDownhillMysticRiver

Go to top