Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi SS: Shine My Life ~ Ch 5 in Page 78 [6/Aug] (Page 3)

imran78 Goldie
imran78
imran78

Joined: 02 November 2011
Posts: 1221

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
This is a great start..
I would love to read why they got apart.
Please continue soon. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina7

AdiZoya Goldie
AdiZoya
AdiZoya

Joined: 30 December 2011
Posts: 2057

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks to "Dating Senoritas" I found this SS as well!

The prologue was quite intriguing! I must say it was a great startSmile

So Arnav was totally in love with Khushi, but what made him leave her? What does he mean by he wanted to protect her? And now he realize his mistake of leaving her, which is a good thing. Wondering how everything would fall into place and both of them would end up together. I guess we will have to wait for you to unveil the storyWink

Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work as well! I'm sure this is going to be a wonderful story like "Dating Senoritas", or if not even moreHug

Eagerly waiting for the next updateDay Dreaming

Update soonWink


Edited by V3Od - 14 January 2015 at 7:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina7

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Joined: 27 October 2011
Posts: 9345

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Interesting prologue..and its amazing how much ppl love Arshi/Sarun even today. ( they are truly  irreplaceable).I never get tired of reading their stories and hope writers like you never stop writing on them..Update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina7

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Joined: 06 December 2014
Posts: 1423

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Interesting prologue..and its amazing how much ppl love Arshi/Sarun even today. ( they are truly  irreplaceable).I never get tired of reading their stories and hope writers like you never stop writing on them..Update soon Smile

Thanks dear.
Truly, ArShi is irreplaceable. People still love them as if the show is continuing.
I hope to write and keep the spirit going on as my contribution.
Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Joined: 06 December 2014
Posts: 1423

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V3Od

Thanks to "Dating Senoritas" I found this SS as well!

The prologue was quite intriguing! I must say it was a great startSmile

So Arnav was totally in love with Khushi, but what made him leave her? What does he mean by he wanted to protect her? And now he realize his mistake of leaving her, which is a good thing. Wondering how everything would fall into place and both of them would end up together. I guess we will have to wait for you to unveil the storyWink

Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work as well! I'm sure this is going to be a wonderful story like "Dating Senoritas", or if not even moreHug

Eagerly waiting for the next updateDay Dreaming

Update soonWink

Thanks for liking both the stories... It means a lot to me... Hug
Hmm.. little patience to unveil the story.
Attempted Dating Senoritas with fun, and this is gonna be intense. Hope everyone likes it.

Hopefully next part comes tomorrow !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AdiZoya

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Joined: 06 December 2014
Posts: 1423

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pup03

awesome prologue! agree with you is life without  ARSHI is empty and like you i too thank a ton to all the beautiful writers who are making it happen for us KEEPING OUR ARSHI ALIVE WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL STORIES.. looking forward to read your story.. best wishes and happy writing Shine My Life..  Smile

Thanks dear !!
Will be coming soon with the next part.
Hope u all will like it, and Shine My Life as a Writer.. Smile
Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 17780

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Interesting concept
Liked it
Plz pm me for your updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina7

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Joined: 06 December 2014
Posts: 1423

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happytwinkle

Interesting concept
Liked it
Plz pm me for your updates

Thanks dear !!
Will PM you.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi THREAD 2: FINAL EPILOGUE - Pg: 114

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: daljeet   Replies: 810   Views: 197047

daljeet 810 197047 27 October 2016 at 1:25pm by srav1728
Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: daljeet   Replies: 1064   Views: 300508

daljeet 1064 300508 29 July 2016 at 10:06pm by Rashmihayat
Arshi OS - Arshi's date to the derby.

2 3 4 5

Author: sarita_barun   Replies: 39   Views: 43466

sarita_barun 39 43466 10 May 2016 at 12:29pm by arshiloversk
||arshi OS|| Arshi their angel from heaven

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: ..Gunjan..   Replies: 84   Views: 42994

..Gunjan.. 84 42994 28 February 2016 at 7:05pm by Srivalli.t
Arshi FF:Arshi's Life Thread 2 - Ch 105-110 (Completed)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78

Author: avaneesh06   Replies: 621   Views: 169530

avaneesh06 621 169530 20 July 2015 at 12:15pm by christi002

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index